Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

SP: Maintaining a personal life-work balance (Adi)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged

5 ways to maintain a balance between personal life and work

Balancing your personal life along with hectic work schedules can often be difficult. So our STAR Plus characters give you tips on how to achieve the perfect balance between these two.
STARONE.IN

viren, arnavOrganisation and time management

Arnav Singh Raizada who runs his own company says "I believe that you must organise your work, prioritise your tasks for the day and even delegate work to others. Breezing through meetings and deadlines is only a matter of good time management on your part. Do these well and you can have that perfect balance.

Don't bring work home

Pratigya says "I try not to bring my work home, so that I can spend some time with Krishna and the family. Bringing work home is a bad idea as it will leave you feeling guilty and over worked. Make it a policy to finish off work in the office itself so that you can come home and relax.

Take a vacation

Viren a lawyer by profession says "I believe that along with work, it's extremely necessary to take a break occasionally as this will help you feel rejuvenated. After spending time with your loved ones by taking a break, not only will you feel more dedicated once back, but also more creative as your mind is refreshed.

Spend quality time with family

"I believe that the best way to de-stress from work is to spend time with your family. When you relax and laugh with your family members, it gives you an inner satisfaction and you are ready for a bright new day at work. I make sure that I have dinner with all my family members and this helps me alot" says Aniket. 

Exercise and eight hours of sleep

"I play badminton with my Nana and this helps me de-stress while keeping me energised too. Exercising regularly will help you stay more active at work, is good for your health and also keeps you in a good mood. Also getting eight hours of sleep and rest will help your body get ready for a new day at work and home," adds Aditya

Arnav, Viren, Aditya have shared their tips to acheive the perfect balance between personal life and work. Let us know whose tips you found the most useful.

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP: Maintaining a personal life-work balance (Adi)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.