Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

SP: Remembering mentors on Teacher's Day! (Aditya)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Remembering mentors on Teacher's Day!

Be it imparting education or inculcating values that go a long way, a teacher or a mentor's importance cannot be neglected. On this Teacher's day, our STAR Plus characters talk about their favorite teachers and express their gratitude to them for making them what they are.
STARONE.IN

Sandhya: "I was a sincere student and all the teachers used to pamper me a lot. I liked all my teachers but if you ask me about one person who shaped my life then it certainly has to be my father. He helped me not only with my studies but also taught me many truths about life. It is all because of his teachings and good values that I am able to survive in all odds. Although my father is no more but his teachings will always remain with me".

Pratigya: "Since I belong to a family where education is the first priority, I always excelled in that. Although bauji is a teacher by profession, my first teacher was my mother. She taught me all the basics which have helped me grow in life both professionally and personally".

Khushi: "I was a spoilt brat and my teachers used to get annoyed with me. Although I was not a very bright student but there was something in me which my teachers loved. I too respected all my teachers but my all time favorite teacher was my maths tutor. She used to reward me with chocolates as soon as I finished my homework. I really miss those days now".

Maanvi: I am proud to announce that my favorite teacher is Jeevika di. Be it teaching me any subject or values she has always stood by my side like a pillar of support and guided me through. I am blessed to have her in my life and would have never survived the test of time without her support.

Aditya: "My English teacher used to be my favorite teacher in school. And yes I had a huge crush on her as well. At home nanu used to sit with me and help me out with my school work. He had played the role of both a father and a mother and I am really grateful to him for this. Although at times I used to get cranky but he has always been calm and compassionate".

Who is your favorite teacher? Do let us know and also don't forget to wish your mentors on this special day. Happy Teachers Day!

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP: Remembering mentors on Teacher's Day! (Aditya)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.