Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

WackoChick

WackoChick

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I don't think he is the maharaja's son! What i think his reality is-
His family for generations have been serving the royal family and perhaps the maharaja pays for samar's education in royal academy as the family has always been loyal( maybe samar's parents are no more and since the family has always been loyal to them he funds samar's education). As everyone is rich in RA he tells them that he is the son of the maharaja!
This is my POV

Edited by iloveASR - 05 September 2012 at 10:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils-Stardust-FieryLioness

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samar's reality (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
agree with what  viratmanvi said above...
this sounds a possible reason...
and yeha me too loved that scene LOL

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Me thinks he must be an impoverished Maharaja's son ... many Maharaja's are Nawabs for namesake only. It may be a riches to rags story or like someone said, some Maharaja must be sponsoring his education in RA as a thanks to his parents (who are poor/dead) since he must owe them some favor. And Samar must be working as a part time technician in some shop - since he fixed the camera effortlessly.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

paras22

paras22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
my first thought was that his secret is similar to that of  fake rancho/phunsukh wangdu. but then he is not shown to be either a  topper or studious in nature.

-Stardust-

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Well yes it was looking that he is lying because a Maharaja repairing camera was weird. It will be interesting to know his dark secret.

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveASR

I don't think he is the maharaja's son! What i think his reality is-
His family for generations have been serving the royal family and perhaps the maharaja pays for samar's education in royal academy as the family has always been loyal( maybe samar's parents are no more and since the family has always been loyal to them he funds samar's education). As everyone is rich in RA he tells them that he is the son of the maharaja!
This is my POV

I agree with you.Maybe he just puts on a show.Though I like the way he talks LOL

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
samar brought juhi in taxi @ d pary giving some excuse dat i dint heard...dats means der is really sumthn fishy abt him

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 06 September 2012 at 3:46am

-Stardust-

aashi_arsha

Goldie

aashi_arsha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Srsly !
Samar's really Confusin !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.