Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Me thinks he must be an impoverished Maharaja's son ... many Maharaja's are Nawabs for namesake only. It may be a riches to rags story or like someone said, some Maharaja must be sponsoring his education in RA as a thanks to his parents (who are poor/dead) since he must owe them some favor. And Samar must be working as a part time technician in some shop - since he fixed the camera effortlessly.  
paras22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my first thought was that his secret is similar to that of  fake rancho/phunsukh wangdu. but then he is not shown to be either a  topper or studious in nature.
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well yes it was looking that he is lying because a Maharaja repairing camera was weird. It will be interesting to know his dark secret.
Aymen27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveASR

I don't think he is the maharaja's son! What i think his reality is-
His family for generations have been serving the royal family and perhaps the maharaja pays for samar's education in royal academy as the family has always been loyal( maybe samar's parents are no more and since the family has always been loyal to them he funds samar's education). As everyone is rich in RA he tells them that he is the son of the maharaja!
This is my POV

I agree with you.Maybe he just puts on a show.Though I like the way he talks ðŸ˜†
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
samar brought juhi in taxi @ d pary giving some excuse dat i dint heard...dats means der is really sumthn fishy abt himEdited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Srsly !
Samar's really Confusin !
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i guess he is normal one...
not maharaja;s son