Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Hi PKDHMMPPians

I loved it!!
When pankhu was thinking of Adi and why he hasnt replied and all of a sudden Adi is their and hears Pankhu say tht! I absolutely loved it, that he came to know her feelings and thought and that she was thinking of him!!

It was soo shweet and nice of him to just land up at Pankhu's office to meet him soo sweet!!

What say PKDHMMPPians

SupriyaEmbarrassed

Edited by EkSapnoKiPari - 05 September 2012 at 6:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi.bidaaisajanFankishu789busybee..Poojaa_PpayalibmTacker_HolicVarunKiBiwi.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thinking of me huh ;)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
yeah i loved it too.. and the way he got hold of her handbag... it was cute lil romance though Adi has not realised. 

trust me... if CVs continue such cute scenes everyday, then i dont mind even if Adi- Pankhu doesnt soon  realize that they have fallen for each other Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..payalibmPoojaa_P

busybee..

IF-Dazzler

busybee..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Ya I also love that scene Tongue

Edited by busybee.. - 05 September 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome scene! I loved the shock smile on Pankhu's face! God these two are killing me with their cute moments! Embarrassed

payalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
yep it was lovely moment and quit romantic

VarunKiBiwi

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Agreee Cuteee Moment :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.