Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

I am ANGRY! (Page 3)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaista33

@ Surabhi01, I wasn't so upset when he found out about Gauri's lies. Nor did his return to Jeitsar upset me. I want him to grovel and beg. I don't even mind Anandi thinking about him now and then. It's this 6th sense meant-to-be implications that bother me. He is not her soulmate. He is not her meant-to-be forever after love so why show it like it that?

I enjoy the angst I must say. Bas, mere sar ge bal na gir jaye... LOL

But the thing she has known him for a long time that's why she could tell when he was around. He has been her husband. Besides we don't know  for sure whether it is her sixth sense or she actually saw him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33SiriuslySujal

Shaista33 Senior Member
Shaista33
Shaista33

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
@ Anapnauma
I am hoping that I am wrong! I don't mind her thinking about him. Seriously. It would be weird if she didn't, considering everything. I just don't want to see the 6th sense thing.
brick_red Senior Member
brick_red
brick_red

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

If a thief, criminal, bad person follows somebody secretly, one might get an odd feeling that they are being watched... It is natural instinct..

I think Anandi will be indifferent to him or she gives him an earful for leaving Gauri..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33sdk10SiriuslySujal

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

I found comfort in the voice over - "Will Jagya ever understand that use apne are not his apne anymore and neither are his dreams...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33SiriuslySujalVerboseG

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaista33

Sujal, I just saw it. She sits in the jeep, Shiv is looking at her with this sweet smile and she is smiling back at him, then there is this gust of wind that blowes over her face, and she glances around and says in this very pained, soft, knowing voice..."Jagya"... and they show him hiding behind the tress looking at her. She doesn't see him, atleast it appears that way. 

Atleast I hope this is a fakeout and she has seen him otherwise I am getting even more upset about this supposed 6th sense drama here.

Oh, I hadn't thought about her asking the Singhs to take Jagya back... another heart attack moment for meDead

exactly @ red

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
One possibility i think here is that Anandi is sensing Jagya not bcoz of her feelings but it is giving her indication of ny mishappening. Jagya may try to harm shiv now as he once vowed that he vil take hisab kitab with interest. So,an indication of any mishappening with Shiv. Abhi Jagya ka shiv se revenge baaki hai aur i think woh ab aayega. This accident will bring ansh more closer. I think so. Bakki CVs know.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33--Udhay--

Shaista33 Senior Member
Shaista33
Shaista33

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@ brick_red: I sure hope Anandi does set him right. She seems to have a soft spot for him and I don't want her to give him even 5 mins of her time. And about her sensing danger, that would be nice. But her saying Jagya disspells that I believe,

ritzy09: Yes, I did like that voiceover. I hope he picks himself up, goes back to Mumbai and goes to work at that maternity ward and finished up his MS exams.

smeenakshi76: I hope he doesn't try anything stupid with Shiv. I don't want Shiv hurt. And it makes Jagya's character too black.
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
i also think anandi will tell singhs to accept jagiya back..but she won't break engagement..let's see what happens

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33

Go to top