Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

What are CV's doing? Are they throwing these idiotic promos out to get us tuned in even more?

Earlier, it was Jag with Dadisa's hand on his shoulder (and I didn't get angry). I knew it was probably a hoax/dream. Now ek hawa ka jonka and Anandi goes "Jagya"... what in the world? Why? I am not liking how they are showing us all this. I am sick of the implications and suggestions and whatnot. PLEASE STOP.

Also, what are they trying to teach us lately... Gauri considering abortion- AGAIN. Anandi thinking about Jagya- AGAIN. Jagya being selfish- AGAIN.

So Anandi pathetically looks around for who? The cheat? Why must they show thi? And why do we have to see Gauri contemplate another abortion??? I am sick of the disgusting way they are portraying WOMEN! 😑😑😑

Move the story onwards people. Why... why this torture???😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Edited to add link to promo which was put up by testing9 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3180743
Edited by Shaista33 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the promo, but I reckon she calls out his name 'cause she sees him peeking out from behind the tree. I personally am more creeped out by Jag's stalkerish behaviour and the fact that he is still audacious and selfish enough to be even considering asking Anandi for help...

Am hoping Anandi tells him in no uncertain terms that she can't help him. Really don't want her to persuade the Singhs to accept him back πŸ˜• That's what I'm worried about at the moment...
Shaista33 thumbnail
Sujal, I just saw it. She sits in the jeep, Shiv is looking at her with this sweet smile and she is smiling back at him, then there is this gust of wind that blowes over her face, and she glances around and says in this very pained, soft, knowing voice..."Jagya"... and they show him hiding behind the tress looking at her. She doesn't see him, atleast it appears that way. 

Atleast I hope this is a fakeout and she has seen him otherwise I am getting even more upset about this supposed 6th sense drama here.

Oh, I hadn't thought about her asking the Singhs to take Jagya back... another heart attack moment for me🀒
Edited by Shaista33 - 11 years ago
newbahu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think Anandi will persuade Singhs to take him back - she will think that as i won't be there and if jagya has really changed then Singh's will get their khoya hua son wapis and they will be less dukhi by her moving out of the house!!

Anyways -- i am totally not for this track -- why do they keep on showing Anandi still thinking of Jagya???? I mean now its not about jagya - its about nadi ad her new life with a very handsome, caring life partner. Please show more scenes with Anandi, shiv and his family...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
dont take tense .anandi will not break her mother wish
sdk10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dont be angry buddy. It might be trick of CVsπŸ˜‰ Anandi might have actually seen him. These promos are misleading. Sometimes they dont even show some shots from promo in actual episodeπŸ˜†
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaista33

Sujal, I just saw it. She sits in the jeep, Shiv is looking at her with this sweet smile and she is smiling back at him, then there is this gust of wind that blowes over her face, and she glances around and says in this very pained, soft, knowing voice..."Jagya"... and they show him hiding behind the tress looking at her. She doesn't see him, atleast it appears that way. 

Atleast I hope this is a fakeout and she has seen him otherwise I am getting even more upset about this supposed 6th sense drama here.

Oh, I hadn't thought about her asking the Singhs to take Jagya back... another heart attack moment for me🀒

Oh no... that doesn't sound promising  Let's hope it's misleading! Poor Shiv... romantic moment ruined by the Jughead πŸ˜‘

Sorry to give you another heart attack moment!

By the way, you can call me Naz πŸ˜ƒ
Shaista33 thumbnail
@ newbahu: I agree. They might have her seeking forgiveness and a second chance for Jagya. If they show only friendship, then ok, I am fine with that. But this portrayal of her that CV's are doing is not necessary. I mean, we know she still has feelings for Jag but we also see her falling for Shiv. Why can't they give us some happy moments like they used to do with Jag and Gauri. They never showed him remembering Anandi this fondly then.

@ surabhi01: that is my only consolation... knowing that ANSH will happen. I am just a bit sad for Shiv right now. His fiancee looking around for Jag like he's her saya... πŸ˜›
Shaista33 thumbnail
Hi NazπŸ˜ƒ! 
And I was so looking forward to just some ANSH moments without interuption. Mera dil toot giya hai...😭

I hope they are trying to mislead us. Kind of like how they did at the sagai. I am going pagal from all the left right turns...
Yeah i don't understand these "anandi sensing the slime bag's presence" scenes. Not just sensing even searching for him that too amidst the engagement function. Those sensing and searching scenes every now and then are puke worthy. πŸ€’