India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

I am ANGRY!

Shaista33 Senior Member
Shaista33
Shaista33

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged

What are CV's doing? Are they throwing these idiotic promos out to get us tuned in even more?

Earlier, it was Jag with Dadisa's hand on his shoulder (and I didn't get angry). I knew it was probably a hoax/dream. Now ek hawa ka jonka and Anandi goes "Jagya"... what in the world? Why? I am not liking how they are showing us all this. I am sick of the implications and suggestions and whatnot. PLEASE STOP.

Also, what are they trying to teach us lately... Gauri considering abortion- AGAIN. Anandi thinking about Jagya- AGAIN. Jagya being selfish- AGAIN.

So Anandi pathetically looks around for who? The cheat? Why must they show thi? And why do we have to see Gauri contemplate another abortion??? I am sick of the disgusting way they are portraying WOMEN! AngryAngryAngry

Move the story onwards people. Why... why this torture???AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited to add link to promo which was put up by testing9 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180743

Edited by Shaista33 - 05 September 2012 at 7:28am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashvgkantukomalakUniqueUjjainizapsvisha221314crypticuserkavishilpanazsheikhUDEYgeet138mmishra1princess_sanghadisha123pabitra.sdk10jyothiramSudhaSangeetanu rulzDryaonlinebuddy75Rishrabh--Udhay--RainbowSun

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the promo, but I reckon she calls out his name 'cause she sees him peeking out from behind the tree. I personally am more creeped out by Jag's stalkerish behaviour and the fact that he is still audacious and selfish enough to be even considering asking Anandi for help...

Am hoping Anandi tells him in no uncertain terms that she can't help him. Really don't want her to persuade the Singhs to accept him back Confused That's what I'm worried about at the moment...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

disha123the_Rijsdk10AbhiAniMisseshaonlinebuddy75dixie123togepe30

Shaista33 Senior Member
Shaista33
Shaista33

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Sujal, I just saw it. She sits in the jeep, Shiv is looking at her with this sweet smile and she is smiling back at him, then there is this gust of wind that blowes over her face, and she glances around and says in this very pained, soft, knowing voice..."Jagya"... and they show him hiding behind the tress looking at her. She doesn't see him, atleast it appears that way. 

Atleast I hope this is a fakeout and she has seen him otherwise I am getting even more upset about this supposed 6th sense drama here.

Oh, I hadn't thought about her asking the Singhs to take Jagya back... another heart attack moment for meDead

Edited by Shaista33 - 05 September 2012 at 6:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radozvansdk10mmishra1AbhiAnisamvi.

newbahu Senior Member
newbahu
newbahu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
i think Anandi will persuade Singhs to take him back - she will think that as i won't be there and if jagya has really changed then Singh's will get their khoya hua son wapis and they will be less dukhi by her moving out of the house!!

Anyways -- i am totally not for this track -- why do they keep on showing Anandi still thinking of Jagya???? I mean now its not about jagya - its about nadi ad her new life with a very handsome, caring life partner. Please show more scenes with Anandi, shiv and his family...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393pabitra.Shaista33mmishra1geet138onlinebuddy75

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
dont take tense .anandi will not break her mother wish

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33mmishra1newbahusdk10KurupSiriuslySujal

sdk10 Senior Member
sdk10
sdk10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Hey dont be angry buddy. It might be trick of CVsWink Anandi might have actually seen him. These promos are misleading. Sometimes they dont even show some shots from promo in actual episodeLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33mmishra1newbahuSiriuslySujal

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaista33

Sujal, I just saw it. She sits in the jeep, Shiv is looking at her with this sweet smile and she is smiling back at him, then there is this gust of wind that blowes over her face, and she glances around and says in this very pained, soft, knowing voice..."Jagya"... and they show him hiding behind the tress looking at her. She doesn't see him, atleast it appears that way. 

Atleast I hope this is a fakeout and she has seen him otherwise I am getting even more upset about this supposed 6th sense drama here.

Oh, I hadn't thought about her asking the Singhs to take Jagya back... another heart attack moment for meDead

Oh no... that doesn't sound promising Ouch Let's hope it's misleading! Poor Shiv... romantic moment ruined by the Jughead Angry

Sorry to give you another heart attack moment!

By the way, you can call me Naz Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storyteller

Shaista33 Senior Member
Shaista33
Shaista33

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
@ newbahu: I agree. They might have her seeking forgiveness and a second chance for Jagya. If they show only friendship, then ok, I am fine with that. But this portrayal of her that CV's are doing is not necessary. I mean, we know she still has feelings for Jag but we also see her falling for Shiv. Why can't they give us some happy moments like they used to do with Jag and Gauri. They never showed him remembering Anandi this fondly then.

@ surabhi01: that is my only consolation... knowing that ANSH will happen. I am just a bit sad for Shiv right now. His fiancee looking around for Jag like he's her saya... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newbahusurabhi01

Go to top