Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

India-Forums

Kanchi is Lakshmi, you have my word (Page 2)

luckyp Goldie
luckyp
luckyp

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

Originally posted by luckyp

That's why , they are called daily SOAPs , because story ko to dho dalte hain ..
wo bhi daily ..

This one-liner of yours really cracked me up

LOL

Hahahhaah thanks dear Big smile

luckyp Goldie
luckyp
luckyp

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_ArShi

but the title has double meaning because daughter in laws are called laxmi of the house right? so even if she is not lakshmi she is kanchi if she gets married to arjun she will still be the lakshmi of his angan lol

Very apt and quite good analysis .. Sahi baat hai ..
luckyp Goldie
luckyp
luckyp

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_ArShi

but the title has double meaning because daughter in laws are called laxmi of the house right? so even if she is not lakshmi she is kanchi if she gets married to arjun she will still be the lakshmi of his angan lol

Very nice and apt analysis , quite correct ..
NG162 Senior Member
NG162
NG162

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
1 min guys i don't know i m quite confused cuz those videos that arjun n jiyana saw lakshmi saying i m dying but u need to take care of urself so wat if i m not there n all that stuff!!! thats reallly weird!!! if kanchi is lakshmi then y would she record those ending moments of her life??Confused
there is something to be sort out!!!! i don't know on one hand d show name is main Lakshmi tere angaan ki n so they cannot kill lakshmi as she is d main!! but on d other hand that video!!! wats going on???!!!
luckyp Goldie
luckyp
luckyp

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NG162

1 min guys i don't know i m quite confused cuz those videos that arjun n jiyana saw lakshmi saying i m dying but u need to take care of urself so wat if i m not there n all that stuff!!! thats reallly weird!!! if kanchi is lakshmi then y would she record those ending moments of her life??Confused
there is something to be sort out!!!! i don't know on one hand d show name is main Lakshmi tere angaan ki n so they cannot kill lakshmi as she is d main!! but on d other hand that video!!! wats going on???!!!

In many serials the main protagonist has been shown dying , and then the lookalike factor is always there to save their Censored ...
One thing I really find strange is that Laxmi died 8/ 9 years ago , and now Arjun must be in his late 30's , then Kanchi is hardly 20/22 , why would she marry a guy with a kid and who's much older than her ?? Isko jaise justify karenge ??Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index