Ni1234

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone...:)

cheers..:)
..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
IPK was supossed to be their bread and butter and they are killing it with their own handsAngry
No PR skills..no marketing nothing..Is this the way to handle the most popular show on Indian Television at the moment??Story and promotion..both is sucking at the moment..

Today we are all blaming Daljeet..As an actress she is right with her demands..but the PH has failed miserably to cover those demands and maintain a sane storyline!!I feel bad for the actors...and the crew...They invest their energy and time...and all they get is negativity and bashingOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOm

Manisha. Goldie
Manisha.
Manisha.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Firstly, I want to gift MARKETING MANAGEMENT, Philip Kotler to 4 LIONS..

The 4 LIONS, who seem to be roaring in opposite directions hence appear so DIsoriented and DIisnterested...

Actually, am a little confused..who is their Target Audience... 
and if they know it..do they know  how to cater to and communicate with their TG...
In a daily soap, of the 4 P's of marketing PRODUCT and PROMOTION are of utmost importance. and here they are failing on the crucial points..

I would like to explain the cause and effect  theory.

poor product result declining TRP
poor promotion result declining TRP...

In one of the interviews Sanaya said "i dont know why the  TRP's are falling..we are doing a  good job, there is everything romance, drama etc...

i was like are  u serious...do u even know what product ur selling...does  ur audience  accept what u  r offering...and if u  r so sure about ur product are you guys even promoting it well...

The only thing they do these days is show DB interviews to clarify their POV...

And if  they cant handle marketing..please hire a consultant..u guys need to  revamp a hell lot...

Edited by crazyabtbarun - 10 September 2012 at 1:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

IPK was supossed to be their bread and butter and they are killing it with their own handsAngry
No PR skills..no marketing nothing..Is this the way to handle the most popular show on Indian Television at the moment??Story and promotion..both is sucking at the moment..

Today we are all blaming Daljeet..As an actress she is right with her demands..but the PH has failed miserably to cover those demands and maintain a sane storyline!!I feel bad for the actors...and the crew...They invest their energy and time...and all they get is negativity and bashingOuch

I agreed with the first para...

second para - ur statement is correct..But her rungmuch interview changed my opinion completely...

Manisha...mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni1234

second para - ur statement is correct..But her rungmuch interview changed my opinion completely...

I skipped the interview..LOL

Ni1234

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Bang on post nisha. Completly agree to u.

Ni1234

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ni1234

I skipped the interview..LOL

hahahaha

poor me

I watched it...

lol

was literally frustrated that day..

send a mail to my client without a subject...

poor side effects on work u see..hahahaha

Manisha...mrinalini..

Go to top