Marketing of 4 Lions..!!! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by --Archana--

Awesome post Nish
All your points are very valid.Intelligent people know PR and marketing are the Fields which need more care and attention in any business as these are the fields which connect with the consumers.And consumer feedback is considered very precious by sensible and intelligent business men .
But here we are talking about a bunch of people who dont consider consumer feed back valuable.These guys cant take criticism and they never acknowledge their mistakes.If you get such an arrogant and ignorant bunch of people on board of a company then it'll definitely tank.

IPK for example has been suffering from so many levels from months and months.And viewers have been giving feedback regularly on many platforms.But did they acknowledge it and made any inspections on what went wrong??Did they try to right the wrong?? No they are as ignorant as ever.They in turn asks the viewers to shut up and get a life.Result: IPK continues to sink.

I remember Mental Exotica calling 4 Lions "4 sheron ki Titanic".Yes that name is truly apt for them

Brilliant Insights Archu..Love it..Just Love it..Keep them sharing..Muaahh...

@ Bold - ðŸ¤£

Edited by ItIsMyLife - 11 years ago
Pls pls pls send dis to d cvs .dey really need to read dis post.either from twitter or n e where else but pls do send it as dey need to c it.
nice post buddy!!!!!!!

i suggest u to post it in their fb page...if it serves as an eye opener...our show will get a chance to survive...!!!!!!!

ps:the word brainstorming  reminded me my awful  management classes...bcs  i used to be  the worst student in management😆😳
Thanks everyone...:)

cheers..:)
IPK was supossed to be their bread and butter and they are killing it with their own hands😡
No PR skills..no marketing nothing..Is this the way to handle the most popular show on Indian Television at the moment??Story and promotion..both is sucking at the moment..

Today we are all blaming Daljeet..As an actress she is right with her demands..but the PH has failed miserably to cover those demands and maintain a sane storyline!!I feel bad for the actors...and the crew...They invest their energy and time...and all they get is negativity and bashing
Firstly, I want to gift MARKETING MANAGEMENT, Philip Kotler to 4 LIONS..

The 4 LIONS, who seem to be roaring in opposite directions hence appear so DIsoriented and DIisnterested...

Actually, am a little confused..who is their Target Audience... 
and if they know it..do they know  how to cater to and communicate with their TG...
In a daily soap, of the 4 P's of marketing PRODUCT and PROMOTION are of utmost importance. and here they are failing on the crucial points..

I would like to explain the cause and effect  theory.

poor product result declining TRP
poor promotion result declining TRP...

In one of the interviews Sanaya said "i dont know why the  TRP's are falling..we are doing a  good job, there is everything romance, drama etc...

i was like are  u serious...do u even know what product ur selling...does  ur audience  accept what u  r offering...and if u  r so sure about ur product are you guys even promoting it well...

The only thing they do these days is show DB interviews to clarify their POV...

And if  they cant handle marketing..please hire a consultant..u guys need to  revamp a hell lot...
Edited by crazyabtbarun - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sampin

IPK was supossed to be their bread and butter and they are killing it with their own hands😡
No PR skills..no marketing nothing..Is this the way to handle the most popular show on Indian Television at the moment??Story and promotion..both is sucking at the moment..

Today we are all blaming Daljeet..As an actress she is right with her demands..but the PH has failed miserably to cover those demands and maintain a sane storyline!!I feel bad for the actors...and the crew...They invest their energy and time...and all they get is negativity and bashing

I agreed with the first para...

second para - ur statement is correct..But her rungmuch interview changed my opinion completely...
Originally posted by Ni1234

I agreed with the first para...

second para - ur statement is correct..But her rungmuch interview changed my opinion completely...

I skipped the interview..😆
Bang on post nisha. Completly agree to u.