Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
WELL DEY HAV AMAZING TALENT AS WE NOE ONLY THING DAT DEY HAV MANY LOOP HOLES...
dey need 2 understnd wat d viewers need nd wat can boost up d trps 
well its all upto dem if dey feel promotion nd social networkin is necessary or not!!
we hav watched d show becz it had sum promisin lines wen it was aired initially nd stick 2 ity becz d actors r amazin!!!
even if we crib bothin is goin 2 happen its all on dem wedr dey want dey l do it or dey l go wid watever dey hav planned..so i just wish dat we remain silent nd watch watever dey show !!😊

Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vijji12

Nish bang onπŸ‘

as u said why are they not using any platform  to  interact with diehard fans of the show?
my simple answer is they dont want to interact.b coz they dont wanna take any inputs.
1.Nish u will have proper marketing of u r product when u r interested in devolopment of u r product  .
2.they are not at all interested in IPKKND now
3.sp is airing Arjun promos very frquently.that is also 4 lions show.then why are they giving nice promos
4.even when IPKKND started they attracted us with mindblwoing promos.
all these points gives u a clear idea they know marketing but they are not dedicated to their work.so simply they dont want to market their show.they dont bother about trps.
who will come up with more poojali drama in low trp phase when people are crazy about Arshi and waiting for redemption

Gul and team are new to this industry and they earned a very bad reputation now by launching each show with so much hype and leaving it after sometime.they are not commited PH.
if they really want gud trps for IPKKND they should have arranged a grand wedding and full  masthi episodes and mind blowing promos.they always wanna run so many shows together .what will happen?this is the result.

why dont they use social media to promote
one of  thier crew  member wanted to get fans like Sarun created a twitter and he has anger management issues.he takes onely wow u did a great job.nothing else.so whats the use .

Nish finally if they are interested in the show they will do anything to save this but they are not interested any more .so we have to convince ourselves that they dont know marketing varna we would have rocked trp charts.but the  fact is Gul and team are no where invoved in IPKKND now.

wow viji..!!

Brilliant insights..!!!

Awesome..!!
Ni1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kookie2020

Marketing of 4 Lions -

First of all , A much needed post.
IPKKND was already a PR'S worst paradise, now it has become a total MUMBO JUMBO.
I have always questioned their business ethics, Now I have started questioning their Management team .
Do they have one or not?
I have my doubts on it .

For an example, If I want to market my product, I need good PR and Marketing tactics for my successful business. If I am an Entrepreneur or an owner of my company, I won't be able to handle it. I need to appoint someone who can manage marketing responsibilities perfectly.

I wont waste any skills here.
I demand a hefty sum for it.
So I will not get into the details.
I can go on for ages and ages when it comes to this topic but I wont.
It is very important for every profitable enterprise to work with a solid and dependable management team which can work on all factors including risk management and feasibility crisis.
In IPKKND , I see none.

The person who is managing marketing gimmicks is the actual IMAGE of the Company. 

True, All know that.
It is like Quid pro quo when you sign a contract.

4 Lions are officially active everywhere. But The major weakness of 4 Lions is they are not using the Social Network websites perfectly. 

Again true.
It is all about product publicity.
Good product publicity.
IPKKND  team sucks big time on that.

They just update pictures on Twitter and Facebook. 

Even on IPKKND official FB page, they literally share spoiler pictures. They can do so many things which these platforms. But they are not doing anything at all. The advantages of adopting such platforms would be so many. 

True, but they did not and now I think they dont bother any more.

Fan base is MASSIVE. They are adopting the reverse method. 

Result - DISASTER..EPIC DISASTER.

The only official person from 4 Lions who is actually active on Twitter is Mr.Twitter.

Mr. Twitter just added more fuel to the already building fire by releasing such an immature statement and it proved to be a massive blow for the TRP's and internet audience.
PR's worst nightmare comes into picture here.
The worst part- No patchwork on the statement.

So viewers wrote their feedback through tweets. There were mixed tweets. Positive and Negative both.

The moment he read those tweets, he immediately tweeted ," Dekhna Hai toh Dekho." 
This was a total letdown, I still dont believe how could he write this about the show.
I mean he is the script writer, not PR.
Major blow.

Is this the way to treat your product ? So what If you guys are unique ?? The person who is posting a tweet is definitely a die hard follower of the show. 

He/She has the right to give his/her opinion.

Well, if he is representing 4 Lions then he has to take positive and negative criticism both.
Whining is legendary everywhere.
They cant handle it.
So they come up with such retorts.
If I talk like these loony tunes, my company would fire me.

He should learn the tactics of taking the criticism Perfectly in the first place.

Viewers don't have any platform where they can communicate openly and honestly for the show except India Forums.

Website of 4 Lions is also not updated. Otherwise viewers can update their feedbacks of the show on the website itself.

Check out Master Chef Australia's official FB page, the way they are handling it is brilliant...Simply Brilliant..

Check out Dexter's official FB page..Outstanding.

I love Dexter.
Nisha, there is  no point in comparing those marvelous TV shows with IPKKND.

Check out Glee's official FB page...Awesomeness..

4 Lions is officially active on all platforms. But not even adopting a single productive measure to use it properly.
Again major failure.
And I repeat my question- Do they have a management team?

So if they utilize these platforms properly, Viewers can atleast write their hearts out there. Which will help them to do a Brainstorming for the track on a serious note..Ultimately It will be good for the show.

Social Media has a HUGE potential these days.. I hope they manage it perfectly. Viewers will b happy atleast on that note. 

They will then realize that Loyal FANS don't consider IPKKND as just a SHOW. It is a part of their LIFE now. It has been 14 months in a ROW..

Cheers...😊

Nisha, I could go on and on but I am limiting myself to the main points.
I am a fan here, not a consultant.
You are selfless enough to give them free advice but I am not.
Your analysis is brilliant .
Please mail 4 LIONS .

Kookie darling wow is the word...!!

Awesomeness...!!!
Ni1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshitha

Nisha amazing post - u said everything perfectly

The PH has this very odd & alarming habit of promoting the wrong characters in the their promos & most of the promos lately are not been implemented in the episode aired.

Prime example would be the last Maha Episode we had which consisted of a mis - placed Birthday of Khushi which was handled horribly except for the bhagwati (i found it cute) & the promo said clearly it would be Khushi bringing up the contract marriage.

Many still thought the contract track is still going on but nothing happened. The promos might have some impact but it goes Kaput in the track airing.

Star Plus is at loss with such terrible & mis leading promos & tracks.

Agreed Harshu..!!

Bang on Point..:D
Ni1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

brilliant post dear 

Ps do share it at FB 4lion page

haha..I will do it later..not now..:)

Thanks for ur comment Naddiya..:)
Ni1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunliciousGal

They are still living in 90s! 

hahahahahahah

🀣
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 @Mr. twittter  🀣 🀣 🀣
Ni1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Bang on Nisha! You've said everything I have been saying for the past months...I sound like a broken record now. You've covered all the points needed to be addressed, very well written. Intelligent shows and makers want their audiences to be intelligent...they don't attack their audience for giving them feedback. 

Thanks Pri..πŸ€—

@ Bold - haha...very well said..!!

Ni1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

social media is important , very important

but i wud like to answer in general not in current situation
reason- the episodes are so bad. untill they correct that, nothing will work. First quality of product and then following the 4Ps of marketing. 

But outside the present context in general
i wud say that there official website is dumb, PLus there are target space is not matching well.
Look atMTV roadies page..tat speaks all 

IPKKND official sites shud atleast respond to some feedback ..or else whats the use when ther is no interaction between fans and the makers.

Iam quite sure the IPKKND FAN PAGE and 4 lions pages is looked after by  some tom dick n harry guy  from set say a  18 yr old boy might be who clicks pics and Uploads them. He has been apoointed by the 4 lions to do that job.

and just  imagine a 18yr old is reading the rants given in Messag boxes of their sites.
what he will understand and respond??maximum he will tell..gul madam there were many messages- and gul will say- Ok i will see later.. and later never comes.

this is how things are going

My god..!!

Hit the naill...

Kadak..

Awesomeness Rishi..
Ni1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babes25

Can't we all write a nice letter to 4 lions and mail them... There r lots of things they need to learn from the fans.. People like you have a better knowledge than them Nisha...I don't think they even know the meaning of the word 'Marketing'... Lovely post dammit...πŸ€—

Shami Di..accept my hug dammit..

Love...πŸ€—