India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

what they want to achieve

mahwishsolanki Goldie
mahwishsolanki
mahwishsolanki

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
guys can anybody enlighten me wid the current track wat they want to achieve wid this track jealousy at both ends wats the benefit of this is this we really wanna c or we wanna c their journey towards patchup...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuttrocks

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
this will lead to patch up..done to tide over SKs absence for SLB project...

koyelbasuttrocks

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
last 2 episodes se sab yahi samajhne ki koshish kar rahen hai... what was the story meant to be and what are they making it all about??? As far as I knew, its AshNi stroy, but, still we had more than enough doses of Mallika. Next came Amar and now Ahana...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

For the 1st time, I wished, Mallu ko show mein rakhte -- woh bhi KGH mein hi patient ki tarah Sleepy  Ahana ko bhi to Mallu ki nafrat ka samna karna pade -- jaise Nidhi ne kiya tha... Use bhi to pata chale, Ashu ko pane ke liye Nidhi ne kya kya jhela hai...after all Ahana is gonna be projected as clone of Nidhi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasu

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

last 2 episodes se sab yahi samajhne ki koshish kar rahen hai... what was the story meant to be and what are they making it all about??? As far as I knew, its AshNi stroy, but, still we had more than enough doses of Mallika. Next came Amar and now Ahana...Confused

For the 1st time, I wished, Mallu ko show mein rakhte -- woh bhi KGH mein hi patient ki tarah Sleepy  Ahana ko bhi to Mallu ki nafrat ka samna karna pade -- jaise Nidhi ne kiya tha... Use bhi to pata chale, Ashu ko pane ke liye Nidhi ne kya kya jhela hai...after all Ahana is gonna be projected as clone of Nidhi...

Amar's entry is logical that Ashu also taste the feeling that was felt by Nidhi while he was with Mallu and giving more imp to her but Ahana's entry is absurd and disgusting. What  KPji wants to show I don't know but for me Ahana track is total flop idea. Why Nidhi is always burdened with something?

debaparna77ttrocks

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Amar's entry is logical that Ashu also taste the feeling that was felt by Nidhi while he was with Mallu and giving more imp to her but Ahana's entry is absurd and disgusting. What  KPji wants to show I don't know but for me Ahana track is total flop idea. Why Nidhi is always burdened with something?
[/QUOTE]

Agree with u Koyel..this Ahana track going to be total flop for sure !

ttrocks

aarti1303 Groupbie
aarti1303
aarti1303

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahwishsolanki

guys can anybody enlighten me wid the current track wat they want to achieve wid this track jealousy at both ends wats the benefit of this is this we really wanna c or we wanna c their journey towards patchup...

I think both should realise what they are doing by separating themselves,  Even Nidhi if she doesn't have problem with Mallika then what is the main issue? To bring them together in a lighter way is to show this jealousy on both the sides. 

RainbowSun

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ttrocks

last 2 episodes se sab yahi samajhne ki koshish kar rahen hai... what was the story meant to be and what are they making it all about??? As far as I knew, its AshNi stroy, but, still we had more than enough doses of Mallika. Next came Amar and now Ahana...Confused

True... Koyelji...Its a total flop idea. Mallu gai to Aahna aa gai... With Mallu, I was sure for 1 thing that Ashu shares only Dosti with her, but, this Ahana... suna hai, Ashu use bahut importance denewala hai... Why Nidhi always hv to fight with someone w.r.to Ashu? I got to read about Ahana  as soon as I logged-in to the forum this morning and since then I am still in shock... hv lost all my rational thinking... ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

Agree with u Koyel..this Ahana track going to be total flop for sure !
[/QUOTE]

yes Debaji, Just like Mallu redemption track, Ahana track is gonna backfire for sure and the way, CVs had to send Mallu to Aussies, they will hv to show that Ashu fired Ahana for her unprofessional and childish conduct to wind up her track.

KPji didnt even give us a chance to rejoice with Mallu exit... We had hardly welcomed Amar and are given a jolt with imminent arrival of Ahana ShockedShockedShocked Plz. get AshNi back togetherCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index