Who had "Brains" in today's episode?!?!!! Khushi is it??? :P

Edited by -Barun- - 05 September 2012 at 9:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MyriadOfHues.

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hope they don't convert him into a crybaby just like other SP betas..ahem ahem!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Tinkerfairyrutu83

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Brilliant statement and I applaud your courage in calling it out rightly I do hope this post thrives and others give you the same freedom and right to express your views as they expect in theirs

That said let me say something a majority of the forum members did not bother when the tampering of KKG character started in December as most were caught up only concentrating on the obvious forgetting that it takes 2 to tango especially in a love story I did not like the move not because I am a great fan of KKG/SI but smart enough to know they were fiddling with one half of the USP of this serial that got viewer interest piqued in the plot and there will be consequences down the road and proven now

Both characters are like an interwoven strand of DNA have you seen its structure? Damage  one you weaken the other and what we are feeling today is the repercussion from that first move Probably if every one had protested in unison over her butchery we may ,notice I use the word may as with this PH anything is possible I wont be surprised if a RV is featured between Anjali and Shyam tomorow with ASR indulgingly playing cupid but anyway not to digress from the subject then they may have been a bit more wary over the move but right now they are doing the same to ASR and now the protests have started  

Now if the angry voices had rung out that time  instead of  taking vicarious pleasure in ripping her character to bits and making fun of her behavioral change we would not be faced with the situation of let me see a brainless witless weak ASR today He is the self made head of an multi billion business empire living in a house built by him but today they have shown him feeble unable to tell his grandmother Get out and stay out His little tantrum of asking why she came back does not count as it is diluted in the bigger picture Last years ASR would have either removed her or himself from the situation so the mighty have fallen

Did I hear the laugh of  the ghost of KKG past somewhere?

I am non-discriminatory so yes I too feel the unfairness of it and voice my dissatisfaction over the way they have gone about cutting him down to size but alas that is the fate of any SP Bahu even the androgynous variety they have to be shown as being err slightly dumb if the story has to progress and the villain flourish

Nayi soch would be KKG taking some revenge since she has been the receptacle of a lot of damage from both these men but hell what am I thinking they have removed her spine so no use wishing for the moon I have a better chance of going to the moon in 2020

Once again kudos on this post I got a chance to let off some steam Who knew I had it in me still

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 05 September 2012 at 9:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Siri22rutu83SeerialLoopsKookiemonster-DKS-

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Barun-

Yeah Right! ASR is SO Brainless! 
Are You Kidding Me??ROFL
the TM has a right to express her opinion I am sure there are enough of AT threads for you to go and extoll the virtues of ASR's brains  
Kindly give the person the same freedom you expect in your post thread or whatever

kitty25Kookiemonster-DKS-

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Swathi , you are brilliant my friend.
Kudos to you for making this post.

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap-DKS-

somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Are You Kidding Me??ROFL
the TM has a right to express her opinion I am sure there are enough of AT threads for you to go and extoll the virtues of ASR's brains  
Kindly give the person the same freedom you expect in your post thread or whatever
Did I Even make direct Comments on the TM!
This is a forum! People have different opinions!I wanted to tell what i felt! That's all!

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Are You Kidding Me??ROFL
Did I Even make direct Comments on the TM!
This is a forum! People have different opinions!I wanted to tell what i felt! That's all!

Done?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

Go to top