Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

is ASR brainless? (Page 6)

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by SaraaK

I love Arnav the most, but unfortunately he's shown brainless most of the times starting from his past lol.
He assumed everything just because of the little fight between his parents means he is a dumb person from the start lol.
He is most brainless when it comes to Khushi + at times because of his super cute,caring mother like sister AnjaliDead. He doesn't even bother to investigate he let's his ears, eyes decide everything lol.
He doesn't use his brain just eyes and ears lol. I won't be surprise if he again couldn't do anything better than just letting Shyam enter RM lol.
I am sorry was just very annoyed with the whole rubbish latelyAngry

Hey comeon yaar..arnav was too young when the fight happened and later on nobody was there is explain the things yaar...he understood what he saw..and this can be with any child of that age na..seeing parents fight and suddenly mom and dad..commit sucide..what do you expect to sit and think who is right and who is nott and because of which he became over protective towards his sis beyond which he hardly knows anything..

Really? then why in the world he was so sure that his father was the one at fault just by that??? Why not his mum??? that little scene didn't prove anything lol.
Again, then he was young I get that, but why from last one year we've been hearing  You are just like your father??? like he is a bad person lol. if he wasn't??? what's the point of the damn nonsense about his father by everyone??? including Arnav??? LOL!
Why didn't he try to investigate about his father when he finished his studies???
You just can't assume anything from that stupid scene lol I would call him brainless it doesn't matter how young he was...He made me believe that his father was guilty of crime like ShyamDead
unless they changed the past because of Anjali's drama???LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Siri22Ash95vijji12-DKS-Kookiemonster

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
They have butchered ASR badly...He has got a fake Harvard Degree...I want it to be investigated thoroughly...LOL

I agree with your post ASR and Raizadas suffer from partial amnesia

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25SaraJLSiri22Ash95divyasnvijji12Kookiemonster

Paridhi7250 Senior Member
Paridhi7250
Paridhi7250

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
*clicking my tongue*

For a rich, powerful, hot-shot business tycoon they just aren't showing him influential in such matters... sad...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Ash95

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

They have butchered ASR badly...He has got a fake Harvard Degree...I want it to be investigated thoroughly...LOL

LOL.

DKS ...Aap bhi na * blushes Anjali style*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12-DKS-

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rockingcouple

I love Arnav the most, but unfortunately he's shown brainless most of the times starting from his past lol.
He assumed everything just because of the little fight between his parents means he is a dumb person from the start lol.
He is most brainless when it comes to Khushi + at times because of his super cute,caring mother like sister AnjaliDead. He doesn't even bother to investigate he let's his ears, eyes decide everything lol.
He doesn't use his brain just eyes and ears lol. I won't be surprise if he again couldn't do anything better than just letting Shyam enter RM lol.
I am sorry was just very annoyed with the whole rubbish latelyAngry

Hey comeon yaar..arnav was too young when the fight happened and later on nobody was there is explain the things yaar...he understood what he saw..and this can be with any child of that age na..seeing parents fight and suddenly mom and dad..commit sucide..what do you expect to sit and think who is right and who is nott and because of which he became over protective towards his sis beyond which he hardly knows anything..

Really? then why in the world he was so sure that his father was the one at fault just by that??? Why not his mum??? that little scene didn't prove anything lol.
Again, then he was young I get that, but why from last one year we've been hearing  You are just like your father??? like he is a bad person lol. if he wasn't??? what's the point of the damn nonsense about his father by everyone??? including Arnav??? LOL!
Why didn't he try to investigate about his father when he finished his studies???
You just can't assume anything from that stupid scene lol I would call him brainless it doesn't matter how young he was...He made me believe that his father was guilty of crime like ShyamDead
unless they changed the past because of Anjali's drama???LOL

May be the situations and consequences made everyone to think so..even we are not completely aware about the past and what made evryone think like that..so we cant decide or conclude by that..
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

LOL.

I always doubted it...LOL

Recent Harvard scandal opened my eyes...ASR is known for throwing money to get things done...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
khushu= brainless she forgot who shyam is :S

MyAngel

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kookie2020

LOL.

I always doubted it...LOL

Recent Harvard scandal opened my eyes...ASR is known for throwing money to get things done...

Tells so much about my boss.
LOL.
Thank god they rejected my application 6 years ago.

-DKS-

Go to top