India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

is ASR brainless? (Page 4)

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Right now ASR is shown in a helpless state because he loves his di very much..and in tat love he is not able to see the things beyond that..for arnav his di was always his mother ...but it is not same in the case ofshyam..he cant and he dont love anyone...but when time will come it will be asr who will just oversmart shyam in his own tactics..just wait and watch...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshriArnieBoyBarun

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

I love Arnav the most, but unfortunately he's shown brainless most of the times starting from his past lol.
He assumed everything just because of the little fight between his parents means he is a dumb person from the start lol.
He is most brainless when it comes to Khushi + at times because of his super cute,caring mother like sister AnjaliDead. He doesn't even bother to investigate he let's his ears, eyes decide everything lol.
He doesn't use his brain just eyes and ears lol. I won't be surprise if he again couldn't do anything better than just letting Shyam enter RM lol.
I am sorry was just very annoyed with the whole rubbish latelyAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Siri22Ash95OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-ArnieBoyBarun

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Thanks rashmi for this answer the point is koi bhi yeh samajne ki koshish nahi karte ki why are cv's showing anjali and shyma they just want to c romance hw will story move and possibly eveything cant be shn in day...

rushshriArnieBoyBarun

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
*whistles* for just having the guts to posts this Wink

And I agree!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95-SI-sanja_herevijji12-DKS-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmArnieBoyBarun

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Hahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Originally posted by babes25

Everyone in RM is brainless darling so that includes ASR.. what they all do is cry cry cry cry cry cry and cry.. You are one brave girl to post this in here... Iss brainless family ko kya naam doon...lol...

Dumbali mata ke Bhajan Madali.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-sanja_here-DKS-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Don't u think its too early to ask for it.

His di was in hospital on monday, by tuesday he tackled shyam and use his BRAIN to shift his di to RM so that shyam couldn't meet her and harm her.

What do u expect him not to cry, when his Di (his motherly figure) has lost her first child???

They have shown hero power that is why shyam is slapped and beaten by Arnav. Moreover shyam has come so that the full truth should be revealed. It was necessary.

Try to w8 for some time, if they will show evrythg all together in one week how the show will run for years. U want it or not. I know u want it never to end.

If Arnav is smart then even Shyam is with cruelity within.

I don't mean to offend you, just my pov is different and i just don't get it. i thought u r positive abt all the scenario as u like and comment in my posts. How u are loosing??? I am surprised.

really i lost my cool. Since kidnapping, i am expecting too much (strictly may be my problem), but i got a feeling like things are not falling in right place. I like ASR character more than anything in this world. Even i have an empathetic feeling for that character (being a lady it is too rare that I do have a character like his and mine is also a strong shoulder like him to support others), i felt his character is shrinking a bit instead of growing. CVs are responsible for that. I don't want the show to end in the near or far future. I don't expect them to show everything in one week, but I expect them to show something which makes us believe that everything is going to be cleared soon. Instead there is an infinite loop of problems. I don't find any special growth in ASR's character since kidnapping track (I feel so, I may be wrong). I am not for argument friend, but felt so bad abt all these things.  Regarding his crying, I mentioned in bracket, his crying makes me not at all uncomfortable, but of course makes me sad, but that should prompt him to find out solutions. I am not at all against his feelings for his Di (my elder sister had her miscarriage exactly two days before that episode and it was her fifth one, so I was traumatized by that, so I could empathize with that feeling).  As you said, I am for the show. I like almost every post of yours, very positive ones. I normally don't lose my cool that easily, i don't create any chaos also, but regarding ASR, I want him to be the Shrewd, influential ASR at least against shyam. Sorry if I hurt anyone.

sanja_hererushshri

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Bravo!!!Clap
hehe seriously u have guts to post this in this forun!! LOL

anyway on a serious note i also want the same ASR who slapped a man shit on the face and threw 2 crores in his face for the insult!

i want that powerful ASR!! this is so effing annoying the way the CVs show SHyam as the only 1 having a brain while ASR remains blid, deaf and dumb!! he doesn't even bother to think how the fuuck did his precious di get electrocuted!! it is as if the glass shreds and that both r forgotten completely!!
CVs r bloody ruing both ArHi to accommodate di bhoot!!
DeadAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Ash95-SI-sanja_herevijji12-DKS-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top