India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

is ASR brainless? (Page 12)

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Actually that scene is very close to my heart for personal reasons. IPK now behaves like a lover who gives two hoots about his GF and has decided to move on disregarding any hurt he might have caused in his wake.

A heartless lover leaving his beloved all hurt and broken, giving a damn about her feelings.

Why such indifference towards the audience, CVs?

We have loved the show so passionately. Why are then totally disregarding our feelings? Why are they hurting us by giving us such nonsensical tracks. As an audience who has invested emotionally in to this show, I feel so disappoined. I feel cheated. I feel betrayed.

It made me feel so much, it made me believe in love and now I don't feel anything for the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap-DKS-ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Actually that scene is very close to my heart for personal reasons. IPK now behaves like a lover who gives two hoots about his GF and has decided to move on disregarding any hurt he might have caused in his wake.

A heartless lover leaving his beloved all hurt and broken, giving a damn about her feelings.

We have loved the show so passionately. Why are then totally disregarding our feelings? Why are they hurting us by giving us such nonsensical tracks. As an audience who has invested emotionally in to this show, I feel so disappoined. I feel cheated. I feel betrayed.

It made me feel so much, it made me believe in love and now I don't feel anything for the show.

Yes we have invested our emotions and time for the show, which is more precious than money. So, we want our show back in its form and we will regain it back buddy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindle-DKS-Kookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

You know there are many emotional scenes in IPK. They have the power to move you and make you break into tears. And my most favorite scene was the hospital hug. There had been hugs before and there had been hugs after but none so intense. I loved the way they emoted.

The look exchanged between them is so intense. It just melts my heart. It i was full of unspoken promises, assurance.

Yet when she flings herself into his arms, he is unable to hold her and assure her.

The music was subtle and appropriate. Words were redundant.  Just two fantastic actors emoting and bringing tears in the eyes of the audience. No one can remain unmoved by their emotions. No one can remain indifferent to their plight.

It was so beautiful! Why can't we have such wonderful poignant scenes? Why can't we have them back?

Di was such a lovely warm person who only wished to see her brother happy. She was a wonderful sister. Only she resorts to emotional blackmailing to get her own way with things.

What happened to them?

What happened to these wonderful characters who made us smile, who made us cry, who made us laugh, hell they made us feel again. They evoked emotions we thought we were incapable of feeling. They made us feel. They made us alive again. At least they did that to some of us.

I cry every time I watch that hospital hug scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=d9CG8LyN_QA

What have they turned this show into. I wish the Cvs would take notice and make us feel again. And bring us to life again. It is a rather sad life we all live and IPK was this small ray of hope of all not being lost.

Now you are reducing me to tears dammit.
After reading your beautifully written post, I can feel so much loss.
The hospital scene was one of the best scene.
Dammit, why do I feel so bad now.
Why the hell did I have to watch this show in the first place dammit?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindle-DKS-FairyLiquidSoapArnieBoyBarun

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Join the club...

I feel so miserable...they showed various shades of love so beautifully...even thinking of it makes my heart so heavy...

Why am I getting so emotional dammit?? when I clearly know that all good things come to an end..

I am hearbroken to say the least...Broken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindleKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapArnieBoyBarun

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ASR is not brainless...

He trusted khushi n thats why didnt went for any proof to proved Shyam's guilt...n thn d Witch of RM...Ii.e. SAYAANI dii...She did that abortion drama...Dead

N in HOSPITAL..ASR tackled Shyam quite well...Clap n today DADI scene...Clap

n If ASR is brainless...thn Khushi  is double brainless

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Join the club...

I feel so miserable...they showed various shades of love so beautifully...even thinking of it makes my heart so heavy...

Why am I getting so emotional dammit?? when I clearly know that all good things come to an end..

I am hearbroken to say the least...Broken Heart

Group hug DKS.
Some of the scenes like the hospital scene is very close to my heart for some of my personal reasons too.
I cant even watch them now.
It makes me sad when I see this ruination .

blue.kindle-DKS-ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

ASR is not brainless...

He trusted khushi n thats why didnt went for any proof to proved Shyam's guilt...n thn d Witch of RM...Ii.e. SAYAANI dii...She did that abortion drama...Dead

N in HOSPITAL..ASR tackled Shyam quite well...Clap n today DADI scene...Clap

n If ASR is brainless...thn Khushi  is double brainless

Khushi herself says so. CVs showed ASR to be wise today by confronting with dadi. Normally that does not happen in IPK, but today it happened. Thank God and CVs, they heard me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
This is my most favourite scene. It makes me cry. Every time. There were hardly any words exchanged but 100 words were exchanged in that look and in that one slow sad rabba Ve.

That Rabba Ve is also one of my most farite Rabba Ve. I like this more then the other versions. It is slow and haunting. It just tugs at your heart and makes you cat all "dillogical" like you mentioned before DKS. 

Edited by bong.girl - 05 September 2012 at 11:50am

Kookiemonster-DKS-ArnieBoyBarun

Go to top