is ASR brainless? (Page 11)

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by bong.girl

Dear DKS,

Just like it is a sin to "bash" actors on if. Similarly, it is a mortal sin to even associate the word Logical/ Rational with IPK. So obviously that should answer your question.

I mean where else but on IPK would you see a husband hit his wife on her head and make her unconscious? Tells, tells!

Where on earth would you find this irrationality, this total disregard for any kind of intelligence?

yes and the leading lady will feel on dizziness...the story is very illogical but dillogical...LOL

DKS, my problem is that it isn't tugging at my heart strings either. I may sound crass and heartless, but the truth is I am really indifferent to ASR and KKG now. I just don't give a damn anymore. Previously they had the power to reduce me to tears with their emotional scenes. Nowadays, I just sit and watch the show without any emotion. In fact my standard reaction is *groan*

They have failed to touch our hearts. They have been playing with our emotions for too long and in  my opinion it is neither logical nor dillogical.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Dear DKS,

Just like it is a sin to "bash" actors on if. Similarly, it is a mortal sin to even associate the word Logical/ Rational with IPK. So obviously that should answer your question.

I mean where else but on IPK would you see a husband hit his wife on her head and make her unconscious? Tells, tells!

Where on earth would you find this irrationality, this total disregard for any kind of intelligence?

yes and the leading lady will feel on dizziness...the story is very illogical but dillogical...LOL

DKS, my problem is that it isn't tugging at my heart strings either. I may sound crass and heartless, but the truth is I am really indifferent to ASR and KKG now. I just don't give a damn anymore. Previously they had the power to reduce me to tears with their emotional scenes. Nowadays, I just sit and watch the show without any emotion. In fact my standard reaction is *groan*

They have failed to touch our hearts. They have been playing with our emotions for too long and in  my opinion it is neither logical nor dillogical.
I totally agree with you...the last scene i cried was when ASR felt khushi was dead...the scene was so emotional for me.

After that the serial has become a piece of shit, both ASR and KKG character have been butchered and both have become so unrealisticAngry

The Di ka track is the icing on the cake though...I am totally numb today...the episode left me speechless...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindleKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srishipra

No doubt! He is really brainless male in this serial. He does look intelligent enough to amass that much wealth. His character is full of contradictions and now it can be liked only by brainless people.

r we brainless PPL?????Ouch i can also say the same to u????LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dog

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

You know there are many emotional scenes in IPK. They have the power to move you and make you break into tears. And my most favorite scene was the hospital hug. There had been hugs before and there had been hugs after but none so intense. I loved the way they emoted.

The look exchanged between them is so intense. It just melts my heart. It i was full of unspoken promises, assurance.

Yet when she flings herself into his arms, he is unable to hold her and assure her.

The music was subtle and appropriate. Words were redundant.  Just two fantastic actors emoting and bringing tears in the eyes of the audience. No one can remain unmoved by their emotions. No one can remain indifferent to their plight.

It was so beautiful! Why can't we have such wonderful poignant scenes? Why can't we have them back?

Di was such a lovely warm person who only wished to see her brother happy. She was a wonderful sister. Only she resorts to emotional blackmailing to get her own way with things.

What happened to them?

What happened to these wonderful characters who made us smile, who made us cry, who made us laugh, hell they made us feel again. They evoked emotions we thought we were incapable of feeling. They made us feel. They made us alive again. At least they did that to some of us.

I cry every time I watch that hospital hug scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=d9CG8LyN_QA

What have they turned this show into. I wish the Cvs would take notice and make us feel again. And bring us to life again. It is a rather sad life we all live and IPK was this small ray of hope of all not being lost.

Edited by bong.girl - 05 September 2012 at 11:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster-DKS-

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

I dont thing Dkatmala has put something out of box topic

that all are telling her she is brave.
First some basic things.

totally in amitabh bachchan style
kaun maika laal hai jo india forums mey apna  censored opinion rakhney se ussey bash karega??LOL

Honestly she didnt write anything personal about barun sobti.
Iam no less a big barun fan but iagree with the TM.

I will write 10000000000 anti asr posts by following IF codes.
let me see who stops me???

Why do ppl have to bash ..If u dont like dont post comment

no need to give gyaan and bhaashan to TM what he/she should think and write.

and what she has written its the majority opinion.
Minority's dont count.

Dktamala also writes like me for maximum TM's not Tm's who are off diffrent view. every post has its target reader.

samjhe ki samjhaaon

Yes buddy, we should be for the show not for the happy mood of the forum. Because if there is no show, there won't be any forum also. Keep constructive criticism active in the forum. Unnecessary pleasing and flattering won't help the show. The show should go on for much more time and for that viewers should be happy. So keeping us happy is the CVs main aim and goal and they should be bound to it. Thank you very much buddy. Even I don't think i have done anything brave or adventurous. We should not bash any actors personally (i am against it), but can criticize characters and its flaws, faults and drawbacks.
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

You know there are many emotional scenes in IPK. They have the power to move you and make you break into tears. And my most favorite scene was the hospital hug. There had been hugs before and there had been hugs after but none so intense. I loved the way they emoted.

The look exchanged between them is so intense. It just melts my heart. It i was full of unspoken promises, assurance.

Yet when she flings herself into his arms, he is unable to hold her and assure her.

The music was subtle and appropriate. Words were redundant.  Just two fantastic actors emoting and bringing tears in the eyes of the audience. No one can remain unmoved by their emotions. No one can remain indifferent to their plight.

It was so beautiful! Why can't we have such wonderful poignant scenes? Why can't we have them back?

Di was such a lovely warm person who only wished to see her brother happy. She was a wonderful sister. Only she resorts to emotional blackmailing to get her own way with things.

What happened to them?

What happened to these wonderful characters who made us smile, who made us cry, who made us laugh, hell they made us feel again. They evoked emotions we thought we were incapable of feeling. They made us feel. They made us alive again. At least they did that to some of us.

I cry every time I watch that hospital hug scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=d9CG8LyN_QA

What have they turned this show into. I wish the Cvs would take notice and make us feel again. And bring us to life again. It is a rather sad life we all live and IPK was this small ray of hope of all not being lost.
Good old times...Day Dreaming

They will never return...Ouch

I am so pissed they sold their soul to the devil and are churing such stupid track...the fans are getting detached from the show and are on the verge of quitting. I personally have no hopesBroken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindleKookiemonsterArnieBoyBarun

krishu3393 Goldie
krishu3393
krishu3393

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hey its early to think like this.. May b they wil show later on some dhamaka..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dreamer-ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishu3393

Hey its early to think like this.. May b they wil show later on some dhamaka..

I am also looking forward to it, hope they won't disappoint us.

Go to top