Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hats off for your courage to make this post πŸ‘

But I disagree with ASR being brainless...

If he had been brainless, he wouldn't have known Dadi knew Shyam, he wouldn't have decided to put higher security on the house...
-Dreamer- thumbnail
ASR is alwayz wrong u know!!!! -.-'
he can never be right!!!!πŸ˜†never...
he's the only 1 brainless in this show...every other member is full of brains!!!!every other member is really intelligent u know???😲

Safi123 thumbnail

everyone got brains in this show except arnav. he is brainless and always wrong 😊

Edited by Safi123 - 11 years ago
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
He is surrounded by brainless people..
One who blindly believes her husband
One who has actually witnessed the truth feels 'kisike saath nainsaafi nahin honi chahiye'

No wonder he has gone brainless.. Sangat ka asar
-Dreamer- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---ROSES---

ASR is alwayz wrong u know!!!! -.-'
he can never be right!!!!πŸ˜†never...
he's the only 1 brainless in this show...every other member is full of brains!!!!every other member is really intelligent u know???😲

i lub ASR don't take meee wrong!!!!πŸ˜†
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ipkknd_ArHi

Hats off for your courage to make this post πŸ‘

But I disagree with ASR being brainless...

If he had been brainless, he wouldn't have known Dadi knew Shyam, he wouldn't have decided to put higher security on the house...

I also want him to be like this or more than like this. He should be as strict as a military officer to everyone, except his KKG. Everyone near him should be terrified by seeing him itself. He has that power, as he was introduced to us, the CVs should maintain him like that. No one should play any tricks on him.
-Dreamer- thumbnail
when ASR is rude then he also wrong...when hez luving then hez also wrong...when he cries hez alsooo wrong...everybody els in the show has got brains w/o ARNAV????right?????πŸ˜•

fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ---ROSES---

when ASR is rude then he also wrong...when hez luving then hez also wrong...when he cries hez alsooo wrong...everybody els in the show has got brains w/o ARNAV????right?????πŸ˜•

haha i agree πŸ˜†
srishipra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No doubt! He is really brainless male in this serial. He does look intelligent enough to amass that much wealth. His character is full of contradictions and now it can be liked only by brainless people.
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

yes and the leading lady will feel on dizziness...the story is very illogical but dillogical...πŸ˜†

DKS, my problem is that it isn't tugging at my heart strings either. I may sound crass and heartless, but the truth is I am really indifferent to ASR and KKG now. I just don't give a damn anymore. Previously they had the power to reduce me to tears with their emotional scenes. Nowadays, I just sit and watch the show without any emotion. In fact my standard reaction is *groan*

They have failed to touch our hearts. They have been playing with our emotions for too long and in  my opinion it is neither logical nor dillogical.