Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Swathi , you are brilliant my friend.
Kudos to you for making this post.

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

the TM has a right to express her opinion I am sure there are enough of AT threads for you to go and extoll the virtues of ASR's brains  
Kindly give the person the same freedom you expect in your post thread or whatever

Did I Even make direct Comments on the TM!
This is a forum! People have different opinions!I wanted to tell what i felt! That's all!

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Barun-

Did I Even make direct Comments on the TM!
This is a forum! People have different opinions!I wanted to tell what i felt! That's all!

Done?
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Done?

Yes🀣
Now What??
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kookie2020

Swathi , you are brilliant my friend.

Kudos to you for making this post.

hey kookie😊 thanks😳
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dear DKS,

Just like it is a sin to "bash" actors on if. Similarly, it is a mortal sin to even associate the word Logical/ Rational with IPK. So obviously that should answer your question.

I mean where else but on IPK would you see a husband hit his wife on her head and make her unconscious? Tells, tells!

Where on earth would you find this irrationality, this total disregard for any kind of intelligence?

Edited by bong.girl - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bong.girl

Dear DKS,

Just like it is a sin to "bash" actors on if. Similarly, it is a mortal sin to even associate the word Logical/ Rational with IPK. So obviously that should answer your question.

I mean where else but on IPK would you see a husband hit his wife on her head and make her unconscious? Tells, tells!

Where on earth would you find this irrationality, this total disregard for any kind of intelligence?

yes and the leading lady will feel on dizziness...the story is very illogical but dillogical...πŸ˜†
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My dear forum members,

For this post which i felt i should make, don't anyone push me to the negative camp. I am seriously asking, if anyone criticizes any character, will they be negative just like that? I have no problem with anyone bashing me for this, i have always been quite confident on what I am saying and what I am doing in all my life. So, will be very much brave to make a post which I feel I should make.  For all who felt that I hit a character with my harsh words should go through my post once again, I asked a question (IS ASR BRAINLESS). It was an inquisitive one only. I wanted an answer only. I would always like to stay away from any kind of argument, but would make it very clear that I would say only those things which I feel that is right for me. I don't use to make frequent posts or I don't use to get those much response to any of my posts. for that you ppl can check my profile and go through my old posts if wanted. I will comment and support those members who do the same. i don't feel any particular group have any kind of monopoly in this forum. It is equal for everyone. Ppl who does constructive criticism love the show more than anyone. Even the creative ppl don't go after flattering that much. I do appreciate all the crew and their hard work for the show, but if it does not work out in that way they thought, then their hard work itself will be of no use.

If anyone feels that I have gone against the rule of the forum, then can report and mods themselves can close the topic. I have no objection for that and I appreciate who took the things in the way i thought them.
Edited by dkatmala - 11 years ago
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As to the topic.  Bravo for making it.πŸ‘πŸ‘
As to the question.  Well. 

He has money.  Yes.  He has used it to shut down electricity and water to GH and used it to by their home and threaten to evict them.
But he cannot use that money to hurt Shyam.  How can he when Shyam is lusting after his money.  If Shyam abhored ASR for being rich and had pride is being poor, then ASR would have done something to Shyam.

He has brains.  Kushi has a sister whose happinees he could threaten and with that knowledge, forced Kushi to marry him.
But he cannot use that brains to hurt Shyam.  Shyam has no siblings whose happiness ASR can threaten and with that knowledge force Shyam to marry him. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

So to answer your questions.  ASR has money and he has brains.  He only uses them on people who are willing to "suffer".  He cannot use them on people who "offer" the suffering (like Shyam and Dadi). 

That is how CVs want to play with the character. Brains and Power and Money come into play only when you are making others suffer.  If you are the one who needs to suffer, then you cannot  use your brains or money power.

Swathi :
You are always brilliant.πŸ‘πŸ‘
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paridhi7250

*clicking my tongue*

For a rich, powerful, hot-shot business tycoon they just aren't showing him influential in such matters... sad...

how can he be TYCOON with only one house and one car without any proper chauffeur..and rich people will have weekend retreat aswell...πŸ˜†