ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I have one doubt.  ASR being this rich, being brilliant, being influential has nothing to do with the Shyam creature. He has no brain to connect things and place things in correct place. Why they are showing him as this helpless. I don't want to see him like this. He has just joined the crying lady members of RM (Of course he can cry), but he is the person who has to find out solution also. As he said, he has become a failure in all these (should i believe it). As a TM made a post like, if they show the villain powerful, the show will be enjoyable only when they show the hero as powerful as the villain or more powerful than the villain. I don't know if they have made any plans for this, but it is high time. I don't want to see ASR as a helpless and brainless person.  As of now, the only person with brain is SHYAM in this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘ very brave of you to make such post

but of course he is brainless  everyone in Rm follows this rule

Hear No = Entire Truth

See No  = Entire Truth

Speak No = Entire Truth

Totally agree. Writers butchered Asr and Khushi's character in favour to give importance to Di
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Don't u think its too early to ask for it.

His di was in hospital on monday, by tuesday he tackled shyam and use his BRAIN to shift his di to RM so that shyam couldn't meet her and harm her.

What do u expect him not to cry, when his Di (his motherly figure) has lost her first child???

They have shown hero power that is why shyam is slapped and beaten by Arnav. Moreover shyam has come so that the full truth should be revealed. It was necessary.

Try to w8 for some time, if they will show evrythg all together in one week how the show will run for years. U want it or not. I know u want it never to end.

If Arnav is smart then even Shyam is with cruelity within.

I don't mean to offend you, just my pov is different and i just don't get it. i thought u r positive abt all the scenario as u like and comment in my posts. How u are loosing??? I am surprised.

Chk today's Hum tum aur IPKKND - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3181324
Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Of late this show is ridden with gaping holes, flaws in the scripts and know not what.

Arnav's first reaction yesterday should have been, "How did you come to know that Di is in hospital?" Instead the CVs pleased the fans by letting Arnav punch Shyam.

Fans were floored, enamoured and probably even died watching Arnav's muscles turning into action.

But hey, not all the fans look at Arnav alone. Some fans tend to think as well.
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I appreciate you for your guts.πŸ‘
But what u said is truth😊
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u have guts to post this in such a forum buddy i applaud it & i agree with u on that ASR is partial brainless πŸ˜†

mirsa1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are absolutely right ----and this Didi ki saut so Cvs ha made Shyam Snakewa the strongest of all.  Its a hopeless case indeed.  CVs need to rectify it at the earliest 
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow buddy  .is there any doubt that ASR is partial brainless
his brain perfectly works when it comes to blackmail khushi
but other matters it takes so much time
amelia_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i feel the    same   ... the only person with brain is SHYAM in this show.