India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

is ASR brainless?

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I have one doubt.  ASR being this rich, being brilliant, being influential has nothing to do with the Shyam creature. He has no brain to connect things and place things in correct place. Why they are showing him as this helpless. I don't want to see him like this. He has just joined the crying lady members of RM (Of course he can cry), but he is the person who has to find out solution also. As he said, he has become a failure in all these (should i believe it). As a TM made a post like, if they show the villain powerful, the show will be enjoyable only when they show the hero as powerful as the villain or more powerful than the villain. I don't know if they have made any plans for this, but it is high time. I don't want to see ASR as a helpless and brainless person.  As of now, the only person with brain is SHYAM in this show.

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpRias sharmaJordinaditiaroraNeelumanjuduraisyashimahinkhkushipyaaranz11herebedragonsnashniniamelia_09.Kryptonite.Rachna_ArHiheidiParidhi7250mz.brarSuryoDhayamkaran.kritzkmhn091505msbluff1mangalorekitty25mishty_angelAnnieARSbijiliSaraJLpoolovesarnavpriyankaa-akki-Maverick29horizon123Luv_isnt_classyViSaRunclaireDDaafanHorizonSiri22-Aimz--Rimsha-sizzlesdivyasnlazylad8-FauZiice _girlAsh95PashnaJaponicaBarunkidewaniChaituvrutu83-SI-Aahana-lazyblueslara3110Kamalika..SeerialLoopsAkanksha-kooltoadsanja_hereNi1234blue.kindlemomo121vijji12.SobtiLicious.-DKS--ElmoFuj-...Tanu...OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmsbk2FairyLiquidSoapKookiemonsterTargaryenGayuArnavGodhuliLogonpup03princessunara-MeMyselfI..Dreamer...shinchan.

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Clap very brave of you to make such post

but of course he is brainless  everyone in Rm follows this rule

Hear No = Entire Truth

See No  = Entire Truth

Speak No = Entire Truth

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Rias sharmaurockmemanjuduraiheidikaran.kritzkmhn091505.Kryptonite.-akki-Maverick29kitty25SaraJLpriyankaableeding.loveJaponica-Rimsha-sizzlesBarunkidewanithechaigirlSiri22evenjleena28ipkkndfanforevaLuv_isnt_classyvijji12Akanksha-debby_11SeerialLoopsmusicfan5sanja_here-SI-ChaituvFairyLiquidSoapTargaryenGayuArnavKookiemonster...Tanu...OmNaMaSteOmsbk2GodhuliLogon-DKS-princessunaraArnieBoyBarun

ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

manjuduraicoasta_70heidiSu_SomerholicBarunkidewaniAsh95Luv_isnt_classythechaigirlsanja_herevijji12GodhuliLogonFairyLiquidSoapsbk2TargaryenArnieBoyBarunprincessunara

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Don't u think its too early to ask for it.

His di was in hospital on monday, by tuesday he tackled shyam and use his BRAIN to shift his di to RM so that shyam couldn't meet her and harm her.

What do u expect him not to cry, when his Di (his motherly figure) has lost her first child???

They have shown hero power that is why shyam is slapped and beaten by Arnav. Moreover shyam has come so that the full truth should be revealed. It was necessary.

Try to w8 for some time, if they will show evrythg all together in one week how the show will run for years. U want it or not. I know u want it never to end.

If Arnav is smart then even Shyam is with cruelity within.

I don't mean to offend you, just my pov is different and i just don't get it. i thought u r positive abt all the scenario as u like and comment in my posts. How u are loosing??? I am surprised.

Chk today's Hum tum aur IPKKND - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181324

Edited by rushshri - 05 September 2012 at 11:25am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelmaggi22211Celebrationjurrywhats28Rias sharmakaran.kritzkmhMountainbreeze7msbluffchatterbugMeeraHK..Zenny..Horizonmelihoneyangelic_leena_3-Rimsha-sizzlesranjitha-Dreamer-DarkDesire12..Suhana...MyriadOfHues.

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Of late this show is ridden with gaping holes, flaws in the scripts and know not what.

Arnav's first reaction yesterday should have been, "How did you come to know that Di is in hospital?" Instead the CVs pleased the fans by letting Arnav punch Shyam.

Fans were floored, enamoured and probably even died watching Arnav's muscles turning into action.

But hey, not all the fans look at Arnav alone. Some fans tend to think as well.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pujaskaran.kritzkmhheidikitty25Ash95sanja_herevijji12GodhuliLogonTargaryenKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapprincessunaraArnieBoyBarun

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I appreciate you for your guts.Clap
But what u said is truthSmile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

manjuduraiheidiamelia_09-akki-kitty25Ash95-SI-sanja_herevijji12-DKS-TargaryenFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunaraArnieBoyBarun

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
u have guts to post this in such a forum buddy i applaud it & i agree with u on that ASR is partial brainless LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

manjuduraiheidikitty25-akki-Ash95Japonica-SI-sanja_herevijji12GodhuliLogonKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapsbk2-DKS-princessunaraArnieBoyBarun

mirsa1957 Senior Member
mirsa1957
mirsa1957

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
You are absolutely right ----and this Didi ki saut so Cvs ha made Shyam Snakewa the strongest of all.  Its a hopeless case indeed.  CVs need to rectify it at the earliest 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

manjuduraiheidiSu_Somerholickaran.kritzkmhJaponicaAsh95vijji12-SI-sanja_here-DKS-ArnieBoyBarunprincessunara

Go to top