India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

HE SWEETIE!!!!(PREDICTION)PLSSS ANSWER

chaitucute Senior Member
chaitucute
chaitucute

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
guys aman is such a sweetie pie!!!!!  i mean he wants aarti to be happy &want to bring them together...he is sooo nice...iam already loving his character sooo much ...but alas... everything went wrong&that fool yash is doubting aarti...&iam 100% sure that aman wont be able to convince him...
i have predictions also regarding wat happened that night...
plsss yar use koi psychiatric ka treament doo...how can he doubt aarti??Angryis his thinking is sooo low???he is acting like a abala bechara naari..jiske paati ne use dokha diya...

one prediction is may be that goon in mumbai tried to harm aarti &aman protects her..may be yash sees aman &aarti hugging eachother..!!!

guys i have one mre prediction also..i think aarti spend the night with aman due to the toofan...they must have got stuck!!!!

one more possibility is that ...as arpitas belongings were burnt may be aarti was trying to make everything fine & may be due to that storm she got stuck..if this "happens yash will regret"...
i want him to regret later for being soo rude to aarti...

Edited by chaitucute - 05 September 2012 at 6:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_YmBrYnE_kholitaLoveforlife

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
yeh , we need to see yash in a big guilt state
Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
I don't think he is doubting Aarti.. But whatever it is I want him to repent big time... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index