2. Flower vase
3. Star Plus Logo (if this counts!)
4. the chair beside Arnav

Annie

Great obervasion
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know what the differences are, I haven't bothered to look. Nor do I care if there are or there aren't any difference between the pictures. I couldn't care less.
But I'd like to ask Star Plus if they can see any the difference between what the audience want to see in the show and what they are showing? 😑

I'm not on Twitter, but I'd be eternal grateful if someone could please do me the favour and ask Star Plus this question. Many thanks in advance.
Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Japonica

I don't know what the differences are, I haven't bothered to look. Nor do I care if there are or there aren't any difference between the pictures. I coudn't careless.
But I'd like to ask Star Plus if they can see any the difference between what the audience want to see in the show and what they are showing? 😑

I'm not on Twitter, but I'd be eternal grateful if someone could please do me the favour and ask Star Plus this question. Many thanks in advance.

we are trying dear
wonderblake thumbnail
the flower vase and the lamp.

both are missing in the second picture
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lamp... 😊 Thanks for sharing dear
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs!
how many are there supposed to be?
theres the lamp..flower vase...the women behind khushi..the chair next to arnav...and the star plus logo..if that is one lol
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I guess they are trying to gauge the level of scrutiny every scene goes through.. πŸ˜† 9 differences!

The angel of the images vary and thus 2 out of the nine are a resultant of that.
1 of the errors is to do with their editing.. while editing out the second vase they edited Khushis nose slightly and her upper lip completely! πŸ˜ƒ

all the others are fairly obvious😊

fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MaddyAddy

I guess they are trying to gauge the level of scrutiny every scene goes through.. πŸ˜† 9 differences!

The angel of the images vary and thus 2 out of the nine are a resultant of that.
1 of the errors is to do with their editing.. while editing out the second vase they edited Khushis nose slightly and her upper lip completely! πŸ˜ƒ

all the others are fairly obvious😊

πŸ˜†
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fahad1979

πŸ˜†

yes.. just to clarify i do have a life πŸ˜†, but it kinda came to standstill due to heavy rains in our regionπŸ˜ƒ
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lamp, flower vase , the lady and also the near the table in front of arhi's table (left side of the pic)