India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 227 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnaPoorvaAroraksgsrkarkuavVultureTalonAakanksha.SSusi_66Pink77underground1reluctantfansushmithahhqvtiger1234suganya91padmashiniIyamnurmqsxpknsmile_n_laughsangeeta230811sahaj.21aisha13DMaddyWaddytr0001ssttuuttiipra_s.96butterfly_20Sannys-fanhimakshimythrayeloca--MySecret--ArshinmeSamiiiisofiarothSodapop313ArnavKiKhushililkrup4ugagsyKhushixoxoAmmyRidz4EverWiseGirlvini96MaankiMariamshahbarahillycutie13deeptha93kammy63chahat128jankisoni86day_lilytinkerbelashwathibabli0204random94Devilwaysshabi8Arshi143Shivani_Priyam1Rudranidisha7kria1996ReginaPhalange-simransmilynimra21punya25Rimo22ipkknd_gbdfanPCdublinbarunxoxosamaz95dorindakateshukhpakhiiAshgarshifan91Beautiful_DevilRainyDaysSonaparam29Reader_HobbyManisha.Shilpasabuiarushi05reshmimohansrija.singh04saucechipssoaringskiesavantika_2012IPKKNDbigfan1DAlicerockinggirl5swati-89Bonhi_ipkkndyusamrhearuhiPsychedelicshagun-rocks-Siaa-shils28akhilashvikadesigirlsaumziinajnarfalcon.starAsmara.GlimmerRemovedmalosedqkytm-Sruthi-gom3090sneaky-aj-Dee-Angels11-Shobhu21-shilparoxxprincess163devishreeTheCaptainDesai09-Aimz-Mahi1219archanan14KC294amritafannine2pinkssdmg123Maddy1270mistyrainssanny-beautifulsathyaisharhi101-Manal.A-nareshSVArhiDeewaninazibahArshi1195__blossom__ipkknd-fanemistrysun_shine_girlwonderblakesegadDalmuthuyaluvflicksgirlBornToShipArShiipkkndfanforevasrain10bhadraprasadIronButterflykshubhangisayari_sanki99.ButterCup.Aisha1996Javeria3991aquagalmisscrazyfanSaaraa.GAURI29Crazy4AshVikdeepa.earshi21--Kittu---Raichu-chandana.sJerryTheMousesikhni_udaymanyata07ipkkndholicfarheen75zaniax-happilyunknownsmitar--BSI-FaNaTic--debby_11-Garima-ashred12meloniesadufShiningStar18smanjakhushishonagudiasubiscsJyo.meenalumanewmoon2011MISTIEmonsi08ChaiBiskoot.Jazz....Doctor...mandy15-Stutz-freya123areeba_blossomdrunkiiebabemchopraapplesauce.OmNaMaSteOmsweet scorpioXSilentPrayersXjeb1GayuArnav.x-bumblebee-x.KookiemonsterLyssaPiesilvia1999Newbiesoapfan-MKB-...shruti...snoopy84Tia.0fffan123crazyyfanRizArshipup03tash10Arshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkprincessunaramishti_17chavvi16.AnJaNa.DownhillMysticRiver-PyaariBhootni-

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
res-

-Unres-

Yes you can contact me for sure becuz there is no way you are getting any tomatoes for this one!LOL

An instant treat for sharukh fans*or dil toh pagal he fans like me myself and I  :D* And of course ArHi fans..Again this is like sooo cute especially the bob the builder think which made me ROFL like hellLOL

The mention of him giving the innocent look with the ruffled and tousled hair is well...distractingWink

If it was me i would have switched of the TV the moment he gave the innocent look. Pakka...!!

Edited by -happilyunknown - 05 September 2012 at 6:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hillyBonhi_ipkkndsmitarLivingInPajamas

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Very cute!Clap

And I think this will be the kind of exciting life they will lead after marriage if her teasing him with his baby photo is any indication.
Wink

Yes, and neither of them can give up on a challenge.Wink

Loved your use of the now (in)famous 'Dekhna He To Dekho'.
LOL

Edited by smitar - 05 September 2012 at 6:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonhi_ipkkndLivingInPajamas

-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Waise I agree with Arnav that Khushi spoils all the romantic scenes - so much for being the teacher..Haha! DTPH...Oh! I love that movie (that's because I love SRKLOL) And I like Khushi's idrea of having fun..but Arnav choreographed the scene better. Smile

Wonderful OS, Risha!

P.S. - Bob the Builder kar ke dikhaayenge..haaa bhai haa[:D[

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
res

Edit:

Risha you never fail to make me blush with your mushy stuff.
Loved it!
And Dil toh pagal hai..sigh..it's one of my favorite story. And the way you connected the scenes was bravo!

I loved the way Arnav was trying to gain khushi's attention but she didn't pay any heed to him. LOL! He's such an attention seeker :p
And why doesn't he like romantic movies? Romantic movies dekhta toh ab tak Almost kiss poora ho jaata. Hmph! Oh at least it was completed in your OS.

Khushi was as always adorable. I can totally imagine her watching a romantic movie with full concentration LOL
I love the way khushi tricked Arnav, Bob the builder? Seriously? I loved that cartoon. 
And the payal scene was really cute. Why don't you give some ideas to our brainless 
CV's? They need it!

Ending was perfect!
And yeah Dekhna hai toh dekho (pun intended) :p

Keep writing! Hug

Edited by ...Doctor... - 05 September 2012 at 6:32am

LivingInPajamas

rhearuhi Goldie
rhearuhi
rhearuhi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
hilarious yaar...tooo good

LivingInPajamas

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

res-

-Unres-

Yes you can contact me for sure becuz there is no way you are getting any tomatoes for this one!LOL

An instant treat for sharukh fans*or dil toh pagal he fans like me myself and I  :D* And of course ArHi fans..Again this is like sooo cute especially the bob the builder think which made me ROFL like hellLOL

The mention of him giving the innocent look with the ruffled and tousled hair is well...distractingWink

If it was me i would have switched of the TV the moment he gave the innocent look. Pakka...!!

Too sure? lets see ;)

And ahaha you too? Me :D And bob the builder was my childhood friend :') 
I saw it in hindi though- Bob the builder kar ke dikhayenge?Bob the builder haan bhai haan ROFL

Now it sounds gutterish ROFL

and well it was meant to be distracting but its Khushi we are talking about here ;)

And yes yes Gayu we all know ROFL

PS- No.NO.I wont believe that you guys didn't fix it up this time.I am very sure you are winking at each other right now LOL hmph.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitar-happilyunknown

newmoon2011 IF-Rockerz
newmoon2011
newmoon2011

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Wonderful os
Very cute

LivingInPajamas

Go to top