Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

promote IPK to save DABH

ramanika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
THIS IS ADVICE FOR THE CHANNELif they keep on ignoring IPK then BV will soon take over their lovin top showjust wish the channel starts promoting our show .promotion makes a lot of differencesadly there was no promo for mehndi or miscarriage .ifear that the channel had become indifferent to our show as they want to end this show
FOR THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS BASHING THE SHOW;whether we like the track or not promotion is must when th chanel can show AACHAR promo then why not our show promo lik PKD which have two promo in one break.whats wrong with the channel?
Edited by ramanika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Yes we need promos BUT no SP do not want to end the show.

SP are not crazy to end the show that gives them global recognition, revenue and not to forget that SP are sending Sarun to the UK and USA.

ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: saij

Yes we need promos BUT no SP do not want to end the show.

SP are not crazy to end the show that gives them global recognition, revenue and not to forget that SP are sending Sarun to the UK and USA.

USA ?? woww when r they going to USA ??? did i miss somthing ??
jurrywhats28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya yaar right and after 'giaa manek(first gopi's)exit from sns i think star plus channel is a very "SELFISH"channel i know  i used a wrong word but they only think about profit and loss.