India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Good News Mahadev TRP in Punjab

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Heyyy Friends since today TRP is little down so i brought you people a Good News regarding Mahadev TRP in Punjab...

Mahadev yes our own fav serial has  - 6.5 TRP  in Punjab only

Yes You all heard it right its 6.5, Is'nt it amazing such a high TRP in punjab and i belong to Punjab...
I got this news from ma Friend who has TRP sample meter installed in his Home...
Cheer up n Enjoy Mahadev

Thnxxx GOD Bless you all

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

everydamthingparas99malwica2riyarosesdivyakshettySamsangeetharamki1mnx12SnakeEyesSargeshshivamalaTinacooljayvenkcoolpratz.FairyDust.OtakuGirl-Deboshubhika124ani_grforam.Nikki_Titli

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
6.5???my God!!..
but this TRP systems really weird..in small towns shows like Mahadev get TRPs like these and then it averages to a 2.5?...
the I & B Ministry really needs to get a dhad kay system of TRPs!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99malwica2.FairyDust.Arnav90Nikki_Titli

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

6.5???my God!!..
but this TRP systems really weird..in small towns shows like Mahadev get TRPs like these and then it averages to a 2.5?...

I know dear but there are so many states in India so that is why average TRP is less...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged

6.5???my God!!..
Shru there is lots of state in India..like in Bengal ppl like to watch bengali shows n also watch..they watch hindi shows repeats..n in South India many ppl don't watch hindi shows bcz they don't understand hindi...there is a lots of place where ppl don't understand hindi n watch the region shows...n don't forget many ppl like to see more Rona Dhona shows then a mytho.. .thats y when it comes to avarage it turn 2.5 something like this..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99jayvenkArnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

6.5???my God!!..
Shru there is lots of state in India..like in Bengal ppl like to watch bengali shows n also watch..they watch hindi shows repeats..n in South India many ppl don't watch hindi shows bcz they don't understand hindi...there is a lots of place where ppl don't understand hindi n watch the region shows...n don't forget many ppl like to see more Rona Dhona shows then a mytho.. .thats y when it comes to avarage it turn 2.5 something like this..

Agree with you Debo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
@aarnav and debo-yeah i know that...but dont you think is average ke chakar main a show which may actually be doing well and having a viewership wont be getting its due rating and sponsor ship?...its kinda unfair..

paras99OtakuGirl-DeboArnav90

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

@aarnav and debo-yeah i know that...but dont you think is average ke chakar main a show which may actually be doing well and having a viewership wont be getting its due rating and sponsor ship?...its kinda unfair..
yeah I agree...thats an unfair..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99Arnav90

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

In Punjab TRP of DKDM are always high. Earlier when avg, TRP was 0.8, during initial phase, in Punjab alone it was 5.5.

paras99-Nymphadora-Arnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index