last hope for arvi

mallika_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
after thinking so much, I have come up to this:like one of the member said in the precap yesterday showed Purvi talk to arjun. she would meet him. was completely normal, it seemed as if she has something going on in her mind when she told him to trust her. here I think she has a plan and will get Arjun to join the plan with her. and another thing let's look at sbb and sbs as they showed yesterday. Arjun seemed totally normal. He seemed maybe a little sad but not destroyed like should be after having been betrayed in that way. look at the current promo, where he seems completely normal there too. or i can say happy with ovi, a man like arjun can not get over this in one day. He loves Purvi more than himself so how can I believe that he will forget her and live happy live with ovi aur woh bhi within a few hours. so I'm thinking positive now and waiting for the today episode to see what they cv intend to show. I still do not believe that they are so stupid that they choose to show something that the viewers cant stand and they know that there will be no meaning left with the name Pavitra Rishta. so I still have hope. A friend of us has already said this in a post that this is an opportunity that can happen and i think the same. Purvi arjun marry today in the mandir and Arjun pretends to be married to ovi. They will show a fake wedding between arjun ovi. it could be the priest who will be present there on wedding day is fake and have been sent by Purvi and Arjun. Do not think that it is stupid to to show ovi arjun fake wedding. I'm just saying it's better than nothing. we should be happy with what we get. for me it's better than nothing as long as Purvi is Arjun's first wife, this makes me really happy if something like that happens, just that Purvi is ajuns first wife and that it would not will be proper wedding between ovi and arjun
i still have hope for my arvi I'm at work so therefore I can not go into details but there is much that gives us hints that Purvi is not going to secrifice but instead will come up with a plan and arjun is with her in the plan
today will be confirmed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygirl4RD thumbnail
thats what m thinking.. still have not seen the promo.. i dnt even think they will show us the detailed epi today of arvi meeting at hilltop... n i hope ur prediction will come true

is this what RD told in his tweet that '' ARVI are n will be together but with some twist in the story''  ( in regards to this predicted track)
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygirl4u

thats what m thinking.. still have not seen the promo.. i dnt even think they will show us the detailed epi today of arvi meeting at hilltop... n i hope ur prediction will come true

</div><div>
is this what RD told in his tweet that '' ARVI are n will be together but with some twist in the story'' ( in regards to this predicted track)

exactly. If they want to show smthing like that (arjun-ovi fake marriage) then will not show details of arvi meeting in todays episode but later in flashback.
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lets wait and watch what happen
mallika_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PariD

exactly. If they want to show smthing like that (arjun-ovi fake marriage) then will not show details of arvi meeting in todays episode but later in flashback.

yes it is. This way, it confirmed to us that this is going to happen and if they show arjun Purvi meeting and that she directly tells him that they should secrifice then we know that ovi Arjun will get married. then we do not need to hope for anything that was why I said today will be confirmed
I hope it is Poorvi. Ovi needs to get a life!
pigglywiggly thumbnail
Last Hope is for someone to kill OVI

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
our all prediction is now in drain ,,,,,very good!!!!!!!! 
mallika_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

our all prediction is now in drain ,,,,,very good!!!!!!!! 

I now dear. what can we do
even RD is not happy with this stupid storyline
hate ovi
dumbo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope ur right. Ovi just needs psychiatric help right now so Purvi shouldn't just give into her demands.