India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Too much. Too far

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Many of you still have hope in ARVI, but i just can't.  These articles and the promos and SBS/SBB segments are just too much.  Why would production go this far out of the way to make us believe that one thing is happening and then surprise and with the other. YEAH NO!  

Arjun is going to marry Ovi.  PUBLICLY!!! Infront of friends and family.  Celebrate it.  Take blessings on it and smile.  W*F.  They have shown us all this.    Purvi will be long gone.  and no one care an ounce about her or they wouldn't let this SHIT happen. *excuse my language but thats what it is*

Even if Arjun and Purvi marry secretly on the hilltop.  Its only known to them  and is invalid once he marries Ovi.  That wedding will be the one registered and accepted by the community.  

Then on top of all this BS they want ot try to write Savita's truth will come out.  Guess what not interested.  Congrats you've saved ARMAN but you trashed ARVI and dragged them through the dirt and stomped on them. Ekta thinks that a little spit and water will make them shine again.  They are destroyed.  

But i'm glad you got ARMAN back and they can sit there the same as they always have.  Together but with secrets and one crying and making stupid decisions, while the other just shakes their head.

No amount of time will set ARVI right now.  No matter what they do, Purvi looks like a tramp, a husband thief, a liar, a family breaker.  Her name is ruined.  Arjun is a pig and a cheat.  He will lose all levels of repect in the community. Secretly marry one sister  then publicly marry the other. Or even marry one sister divorce her and marry the other.   

How can everyone just sit and watch this in the family.  In the SBS video yesterday all they show is Archana crying in hysterics trying to call Purvi with no avail.  She should be up there stopping the whole thing.  I do't care if its a call she got from Purvi saying bye  and live happily with your family.  Archana should run up and stop it.  She likes to cause public scenes why be any different this time.

This show has made me numb.  I swore never to get attached to a couple after Bhagonwali and the pain and anger i went through there, but ARVI gave me new hope.  I loved their story.  I loved their chemistry.  But here I am again.  Crying over another failed love story due to stupidity and can't change a thing about it.  Its worse that watching a trainwreck.  

Also, can i just say I miss ASHVIK.  It seems like FOREVER since the last time we saw them together  in a segment.  Her birthday maybe was the last time.  (really only 2 weeks but thats a long time)  Before that weren't getting old school ASHVIK segments.  Where they would laugh and joke.  I missing seeing them smile.  Basically since ARVI got the ok from Archana to marry, we've lost ASHVIK.  Mainly because since ARVI got the ok from Archana the news everywhere is but he's marrying Ovi.    I like Shurti, but she just doesn't have the same chemistry off screen with Rithvik as Asha.  If they could just give me ASHVIK maybe i can stake some of this BS they are giving me on screen.  I miss waking up to see them smiling and happy.  The past month i've woken up to sad depressing news and tears or nothing.  

Savitas Truth, Varsha Revealed, Soham back can not justify the cruelty they have done to the ARVI track.  Its too much and too far.  Done.Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lukin4goodSoapadittyApple_Amber--Jenelle--Axiomsmiley20crazygirl4RDAshlaikaMagicalParibonibrightameiliaarjunpurvixo

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index