Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Two things...

Neri_L Groupbie
Neri_L
Neri_L

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

There's 2 things that I just can't understand:

1.  Why is Priya considering Ayesha's happiness above Ram and her own happiness knowing that Ayesha lied for Sid in court to have Priya prosecuted for a crime that Priya did commit?

2.  How could Priya start a new life in Dubai knowing that her new-found freedom is stolen from the law in India, and that her new start is based on lies and deceit? 

It is almost as if Priya took the easy way out and that she is indeed selfish as she once mentioned to Ram in jail...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miggie

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neri_L

There's 2 things that I just can't understand:ClapClapClap

after yesterday i was so piised ooff at priya uff!!

1.  Why is Priya considering Ayesha's happiness above Ram and her own happiness knowing that Ayesha lied for Sid in court to have Priya prosecuted for a crime that Priya did commit?  - yes priya intially left for ram( in her own dumb logicshe did it for ram) but now it was apparent she just thought of ayesha and not at all of pihu even!! AngryAngry so for her sis to have the best of everything her daughter should suffer??

2.  How could Priya start a new life in Dubai knowing that her new-found freedom is stolen from the law in India, and that her new start is based on lies and deceit?  once a person is dead case is clsoed so she thought k waisay hi closed hugya!! how can she let ram and ayesha live in a ileagal marriage? -since she is alive the second marriage is void so now they are just livng- both sis are ok with living with perosn insteado f marrying kia? so if and when priya remaaries she will also be ok with just livng with rajat as she cant marry till divorced!!Angry

It is almost as if Priya took the easy way out and that she is indeed selfish as she once mentioned to Ram in jail... the first time wasnt easy way out, now she is indeed taknig the easy way out by avoiding the confrontation and now hiding behind thei legalities!!

also in addtion i found
Cadys outburst on priya strange aisa kia bola rajat nay k nafrat auer hgai nadp riya se kyu coz she took his isde but she always did take his side when cady used ot crib before too , and yes i ddnt like her becomnig rajats lawyer she dsnt need ot rub in that he took in the orphans and gave all and so now shd be nice ot him this is just plain stupid!! she should have stayed shut!! just coz now he is anjan everything abt him is abs great and heroic??DeadDeadAngryAngry
worse how dare she say kia farq parta hai why the**** could she say yes it is his love that keeps me going still!!Angry
i am so anti priya!! if ram ku priya nhn pasand hti itni i wld haveprayed ofr ram to live laone iwth pihu till some time!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewleena04CorruptedColors

Neri_L Groupbie
Neri_L
Neri_L

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I agree.  Priya is making it very difficult to like her character anymore!!  She is making decisions and acting out-of-character as Priya Sharma that we are used to. 
And you're right Leo, just because Rajat has turned out to be Anjaan, does not mean that he has been fair to Kaddy all these years.  I think Priya also forgot the times when he was even rude to her!!!  This does not show her to be human, but it shows that he character is flawed and she is being inconsistent.

leo4ever

--RaYa-- Senior Member
--RaYa--
--RaYa--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
  1. She doesn't yet know that Ram loves and lives for Priya. She assumes that he is happy with Ayesha and also have a son from their marriage. If you think about it, she still is only thinking about Ram's happiness as she believes that Ram has moved on with Ayesha. Priya retuning back into their lives will cause confusion in Ram's mind which she doesn't want. 
  2.  Her live is not on a lie and deceit. Her name (kundli) is also Pooja, there is no harm in changing your name to the one in your kundli if you are starting afresh. Whom did she lie and deceive? She has not agreed to marry Rajat so lying to him is out of question. As far as Pihu is considered, we still don't know what she has told her about her father. 

Priya is not selfish rather too selfless. Yes she has made a mistake by keeping herself and Ram away from Pihu but that's the only place where she went wrong. I don't see her lying or deceiving anyone. Why tell Rajat about her past? He is not her fianc, husband or boyfriend. 

I don't accuse her of fleeing to Dubai. Why would any innocent person spend 14 years in jail and spend her prenatal time behind bars. Pihu deserves a mother and most importantly she deserves a free life. To mention again, I believe Priya went horribly wrong in not contacting Ram. Apart from that I see her as a naive and selfless character. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asimasyed7balhfan4everTaniya20

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
1.she assumes dat ram has moved on with ayesha so she doesnt want to disturb his marriedlife.

this is the only mistake shez dng she "thinks" n "feels" dat ram has moved on 
now i dont understand y shez not trusting ram in this matter she herself feels dat der must be some reason behind this mrg but she doesnt want to know wat is it..
y shez not dng any jasoosi like she did in haar case n nuts abortion case ???

n shez da one who said ram to follow his dil ki baat y shez not applying this to herself???

2.shez not decieving any one she started a new life with new name n y shud she reveal her past to rajat? who is he??her fav author dats it nothing more he has no role in her personal life dats her wish to keep her past with in her self.

N i dont feel priya is selfish but ya shez confused soul 

i hope priya gets to know da truth abt aye n kush asap before everything goes out of her hand

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 05 September 2012 at 7:25am

balhfan4ever

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritigl

She doesn't yet know that Ram loves and lives for Priya. She assumes that he is happy with Ayesha and also have a son from their marriage. If you think about it, she still is only thinking about Ram's happiness as she believes that Ram has moved on with Ayesha. Priya retuning back into their lives will cause confusion in Ram's mind which she doesn't want. 
  1.  Her live is not on a lie and deceit. Her name (kundli) is also Pooja, there is no harm in changing your name to the one in your kundli if you are starting afresh. Whom did she lie and deceive? She has not agreed to marry Rajat so lying to him is out of question. As far as Pihu is considered, we still don't know what she has told her about her father. 

Priya is not selfish rather too selfless. Yes she has made a mistake by keeping herself and Ram away from Pihu but that's the only place where she went wrong. I don't see her lying or deceiving anyone. Why tell Rajat about her past? He is not her fianc, husband or boyfriend. 

I don't accuse her of fleeing to Dubai. Why would any innocent person spend 14 years in jail and spend her prenatal time behind bars. Pihu deserves a mother and most importantly she deserves a free life. To mention again, I believe Priya went horribly wrong in not contacting Ram. Apart from that I see her as a naive and selfless character. 

I agree to some extent with you, but not fully, she has deceived the law of the land. The court has finally releaved her of all the charges, if she had the courage she should have given herself up to the police and waited for the verdict from the higher courts maybe she could have got bail. I know it wont be shown in the serial but now she has officially committed a number of crimes like falsely framing her death, not revealing to authorities about being alive and traveling and living on a false identity to escape from law. Also my question then would be why she accepted the charges at the first place? If the reason is Ram still that does not justify her running away because she surcumbed to falsehood at the first place instead of fighting for truth as Ram did throughout.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top