Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Phew! Finally finished typing.. Will update tomorrow nw.. Dead tired rite nw

waiting
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Part 3:

Geet gasped hearing his words as he slipped a diamond ring in her finger marking her his possession.

Every moment I live,

I want it to be with you.

Whatever future life I have,

I want it to be with you.

Every breath I take,

I want to take it with you.

Whichever the road is,

I want to walk along with you!!!!!

Words came on their own accord from Geet's mouth as she looks deep into his eyes confessing the intensity of her love for him. And next moment they both submit themselves in each other's embrace promising to love each other, to be with each other not only in this lifetime but in every lyftym.

The room was decorated beautifully with red roses nd white curtains along with beautiful scented candles that were dimly enlighting the whole room giving it the exotic feeling. There she was sitting in the middle of the bed which was covered with the curtains of red roses nd white jasmines form all sides waiting for her husband, her love to come. It was their wedding night tonight where she'll submit each nd every fiber of her body nd soul to the person whom she belongs. Tonight she'll become his in all sense. She'll become "Maan Ki Geet" not only with her body but with her soul too. He was already the owner of her heart but tonight he'll be the owner of each nd every cell of her body nd soul too nd the mere thought was giving her that jittery feeling making her cheeks to turn into the darkest shade of red as she felt thousand butterflies running in the pit of her stomach imagining how Maan will claim her, mark her with his love thus making her all aroused.

For one thing she was sure that tonight is going to be the longest night of her lyf as Maan had already told her that he's not going to leave her for a second tonight ns moreover she did noticed his desirous eyes throughout the ceremony nd also his desperation of these post-marriage rituals to get over soon which were keeping him away from her. she had literally controlled herself from bursting into laughter when she saw him getting irritated when his friends nd cousins took him along with them to celebrate his marriage but she didn't missed that warning look in his eyes that were clearly stating 'wait till I come back' letting her know his intentions loud nd clear nd she felt an electric current passing throughout her body seeing that mischievous smirk of his along with his dark eyes.

So now here she was sitting on the bed waiting for him to come but it seems that his friends are hell bent in making him wait, she thought nd softly chuckled realizing how everything has changed within a blink of eye. It was 3 years back when she had first met him, saw him nd fell in love with him irrecoverably nd then their separation for 3 long years where she herself was not sure whether they will ever be able to meet again but then destiny plays its game nd he was there in front of her ending her longingness nd wait for him nd turn all their dreams into reality.

Her lips curved into a sweet smile as she remembered how desperate Maan was for this marriage nd hence within 1 month they got engaged followed by their marriage. Everything happened so fast that she couldn't understand that whether it's all happening in real or is she still living in a dream but the ambiance around her made her realize that it was not a dream but a beautiful reality nd tonight they are going to be two bodies nd one soul nd the mere thought itself was enough to make her blush. She has still couldn't get over from the feel nd effect of their kiss on their engagement when Maan had sneaked in to her room post engagement to celebrate their 3rd Anniversary, the day when they both saw nd met each other for the first tym. It was their gift to each other nd she knows that none other gift could be better than this. Her heart swelled up in respect nd love for him when she remembered how she had almost submitted herself to him that day nd how he had controlled himself from crossing that limit when he knows that she wouldn't protest or regret for anything. But still he controlled just for her sake, just because it was her dream to make their first night special.

And now here's the night for which they both were waiting for so long but it seems like they still had to wait a little before becoming one, she thought as she sighed heavily while looking around herself when a blowing curtain caught her attention nd she felt something behind those curtains at a corner of the room. Thus out of curiosity she get down from her bed while adjusting her heavy Lehenga nd walked towards the direction to see the object of her interest. 

A loud gasp escaped her mouth out of surprise as she gave an once over to the whole wall in front of her which was filled with nothing but only her pictures in all small nd big frames. Those were the pictures that he must have taken during Brij's marriage that captured her each nd every mood nd emotion, right from her smiling to her laughing to her pouting to her anger to her childishness, her each nd every emotion was captured by him. A shiver ran down her spine as she realized that it was not only she who was checking him out each nd every moment but he too was doing the same when she herself didn't realized of his piercing gaze.

She looked down smiling shyly realizing how they had fallen irrecoverably in love in those 2 days such that he had kept all those memories safe till now in the form of these pictures just like she had done in the form of his notes. Just when she was about to turn to go back to bed, a Black diary on the nearby table caught her attention but what made her curious to open it is the title written on it that says "My Love for my Mishty." By just merely looking at the title she felt goosebumps all over her body then she wonders what will happen when she'll read its contents. Many tymes she thought to keep the diary as it is as it is not a good thing to read someone else' personal diary but then her heart reminded that he was not someone else, he was her Maan nd she had full right on his each nd every thing just like he's having on hers. After lots of debating with herself she finally decided to open nd read its contents only to get a sweet surprise in return.

Maan's Monologue:

Hey my beloved Diary not as beloved as my Mishty, you have been the witness of all the small nd big happenings of my lyf since childhood. Things that I haven't shared with anyone I had shared it with you. So today I am going to share my Love story with you today. I know you had already witnessed praises of the beauty nd innocence of my Mishty but today when I am going to get married with my Mishty in next 18 Hrs I wanted to relive those moments once again through my Love story. A Love story that features me nd my Love, my Life, my sweet Mishty; My Geet.

It all started 3 yrs back when I had gone to Hoshiarpur to attend Brij's marriage. At that tym I didn't knew that this trip was going to change my lyf forever as this trip was going to give my best gift, My Mishty. Since Handa's are the well known people in the town hence it didn't took me long to reach their Haveli. I could hear the music nd hustling nd bustling of people as I neared the Haveli, guess everyone is busy for the preparation of Sangeet. I sighed as I got down from the car nd looked around myself to locate Brij only to find all the girls ogling at me. I smirked as I shaked my head in disbelief realizing that it was nothing new for I was aware of my effects on girls nd made my way inside the Haveli.

I could hear the voice of two girls conversing as I neared to the corridor but I paid least attention to their talks for I was busy texting Vicky, my younger brother nd Dad asking them to inform everyone at home especially to my Dadi nd Mom knowing their panic nature. I just kept my cell back to my pocket after texting when I felt something soft rather someone bumping into me causing her to lose her balance along with mine but I somehow managed to balance myself nd my arms instantly wrapped around her petite waist as a reflex when I saw her falling. A sudden fear clutched my heart as I realized that she might get hurt badly due to the fall hence I held her more protectively when I could hear my own heartbeats racing in a lightening speed with the fear of something happening to her. It all happened so sudden that I couldn't understand anything for few seconds nd when I did it was too late to understand anything for I felt everything around me to freeze nd stand still.

I saw the most beautiful nd most innocent girl lyieng in my arms while her eyes were shut tight out of fear. I don't know what happened to me all of a sudden but I had this sudden urge to look into her eyes. It was as if I was under some spell after seeing her angelic face so close to me that I couldn't remove my gaze from it even if I want to. I could feel my heartbeats getting louder by every passing minute nd I feared of what if she too heard it then what will she think of me. To cry out loud I don't even know who is she or what is her name. What if she thinks of me like those roadside Romeos who use to flirt with girls during such environment of marriage? But it seems that at that moment my heart has rejected all the logics nd reasonings of my mind for it was completely lost nd mesmerized with this innocent beauty lyieng in my arms.

I saw her opening her eyes after a while thus fulfilling my wish to look into her deep hazels nd as I looked into her hazels I forgot to even to even breath looking at the most beautiful pair of Doe shaped Hazels which were scared like a cute kitten nd I was just looking at her unblinkingly. Ok if you think that like in those so called Romantic Serials winds would have blowed or any Background song would have been played on this situation then nothing of that sort happened but ya I did was lost in those innocent hazels of hers as if the tym stood still for me. Gosh! How can anyone's eyes can be so beautiful yet so innocent that it gives me the insight of her heart.

I kept on looking at her for god knows how long only to find her lost in me too. Was she too felt the same sensations in her body like I was feeling, was she too felt butterflies running in her stomach like I was feeling, I thought as I took in her each nd every enticing features right from her Deep bewitching hazels to her perfect long nose to her soft chubby cheeks nd finally her pink luscious lips as I make her stand on her feet still holding her close. That moment for the first tym, I felt that I am holding my most priceless possession close to her nd as the thought crossed my mind I held her more possessively not wanting to leave her. It was weird to do something like this especially with a girl of whom I don't even know the name nd inspite of knowing the fact I couldn't help to just admire her beautiful angelic face so close to me. I saw her taking in my features just like the way I was doing few seconds back nd then look down feeling shy nd I had this sudden urge to kiss those blushing cheeks of hers feeling the softness of her milky white skin under my palms nd I immediately whacked myself for this erotic thoughts for a girl who is complete stranger to me. But then all my senses were blocked to think rational or straight for I was too lost in this innocent beauty in front of me who too was looking at me unblinkingly lost in some other world.

A coughing sound from behind her broke mine as well as her trance nd we instantly parted away from each other creating a little distance between our bodies but what amazed me was the feeling of emptiness that took over me all of a sudden with her distance when I don't even know her or had any relation with her. I pushed back my hairs as I tried to compose myself nd get over this new alien feeling before looking back at her who was already looking other side nd was blushing. Yes, she was actually blushing. Was it because of me, I thought as I looked at her for a while

Finally after what seems like an eternity I was able to control my erratic heartbeats before asking her if she's fine thus making her to look at me all lost yet again. Though she parted her lips a bit to response nd I could only stare at the fullness of those luscious lips wanting to feel its softness against mine but next moment I whacked myself for behaving like a cheapo. I asked her yet again if she's fine after composing myself only to be welcomed by her silence once again but this tym she nodded her head gesturing that she's fine. I swear if I wouldn't have heard her voice when I was coming, then I would have literally thought that she can't speak seeing her all tongue-tied. But then why is she behaving so weird, I thought as I tried to understand the reason of her weird behaviour.

I took a deep sigh before asking her to help me out in telling the way to Brij's room wanting to run away from the spell of those enchanting hazels which were looking at me all lost with some expressions which seems to be the reflection of my own emotions only to be awarded by that famous silence once again nd I literally want to bang my head somewhere now. It was finally Brij's mother who seems to come for my rescue drawing our attention towards her. She told me the way to Brij's room saying that Brij is already waiting for me. I thanked her before I move to take my luggage that was left abandoned somewhere on the floor in the process of saving her from fall when I saw her still standing over there lost while looking at me unblinkingly.

"Thanks for the help Miss." I said as I smiled at her lost self to which she just nodded her head foolishly. Gosh! This girl is crazy, I thought as I turned to go to Brij's room shaking my head leaving her lost self behind.

Brij chided me for coming late to his wedding when I was suppose to join him a week before as soon I congratulated him for his wedding thus giving me hard tym in pacifying him but then eventually I did. Afterall he can't remain angry from his Champ for long. I wanted to ask about that crazy innocent girl I met in the corridor but then I refrained myself from doing so not sure how he'll react. What if that girl is any of his relative nd he thinks that I am kind of flirting with her as I very well knew that Brij is very much possessive for his sisters nd especially for one sister whose name I couldn't able to recall at that moment.

Ah! Let it be I'll come to know about that crazy innocent girl automatically for I am going to spend whole 2 days over here, I thought as I continued chatting with Brij, teasing him when I felt someone's piercing gaze over me making me to look at that direction only to find that same sweet crazy innocent girl looking at me all lost or can say that drooling over me. Well I am not unaware of my effect on girls nor of the fact that how they use to drool over me, be it in my college or in my office but don't know why with her it feels so good nd correct as if I was meant for her eyes only. But no sooner it was when I saw her eyes getting wide with some sort of realization followed by her running away from there while blushing guess she had caught my smirk when I caught her drooling over me making me to chide myself umpteenth tym for making her run away from there like this when all I want to see her till eternity. Well, better luck next tym Maan.

I was going through the corridor looking at each nd every arrangement done by others for Brij's marriage after I took some rest when I once again heard a familiar melodious voice making my heart to beat louder than usual as I moved towards the direction of the voice in a trance as if I had no control of myself over my legs nd it was just following the instructions of my heart nd there sat my same sweet innocent crazy girl holding her head between her hands with the other girl who was with her in the morning sitting beside her trying to calm her down by putting ice-pack on her head while Brij nd his other siblings were just standing over there with their head bow down as if they were some students while she is a teacher who was scolding them for their mischief.

Oh! So my crazy girl knows to get angry too, I thought as I looked at the scene in front of me with utmost curiosity where she was chiding everyone for being lousy in the preparation of Sangeet function to be held in the evening making me to chuckle at her. Gosh! She looks so adorable with her nose puffed in anger with her lips pouted that I wanted to eat her right then nd there but then I control my urges nd slowly took my Cell capturing the moment in the camera. I don't know why I did that but I just did nd I don't have any justification of it. And it was then I came to know that she's none other than Geet as someone from her siblings took her name i.e. Brij's Gudiya who is his lyf, his everything. Hhmmm so finally I came to know the name of my sweet crazy innocent girl, I thought as I left from there chuckling leaving them behind to resolve the issue but at that moment something stirred in my heart since the tym I came to know her name.

"Geet" I muttered softly as I suddenly felt a sense of completeness nd contentment in me which was never there before making my lips to curve into a smile, as if I got my most priceless possession. Her mere name had filled each cell of my Body with unknown pleasure. This feeling is so alien to me yet I am loving this. This girl is definitely making me crazy.

It was Sangeet in the evening which went really well nd all the skits prepared by her came to an end. Must say she had really put a goof effort to make this day memorable for Brij as all the skits were awesome nd it wouldn't Afterall she has prepared so hard for it. But then amidst of all the appreciations she was getting I felt her eyes on only me as if she wanted to know my opinion. Was it real or it was a fragment of my imagination, I thought as I looked at her only to realize that she indeed need to know my opinion.

Why? Was my opinion is so important to her, I thought as I looked deep into her hazels nd my little heart swelled in happiness when I realize that my little appreciation was indeed so important to her nd next I found myself smiling at her while blinking my eyes only to earn a bright smile from her as she accepted my silent appreciation as if she was waiting for this only or else she wouldn't have felt her efforts worth. I couldn't help but smile seeing her so happy with my appreciation when I myself was so lost at her petite form clad in Pink Lehenga making her to look out of this world. Don't know whether it was a spell of her those bewitching hazels or her beautiful innocent form but I couldn't stop myself from staring at her throughout the function as if she was the only thing left in the world who was meant for just my eyes nd that was the moment when I realize that something is changing in me or probably had already changed as I could feel myself falling for her that too hard nd strangely I had no regrets for it.

It was then when everyone is shaking their legs on the songs played by DJ I saw some boys from the bride side trying to come close to her on the pretext of dancing while she was feeling uncomfortable nd hell broke on her when someone has deliberately bumped into her on the pretext of getting pushed by others but his nasty smile nd the hooting of his fellows doesn't go unnoticed by me nd I felt blood boiling in my veins when I saw the misty eyes of my crazy girl who was feeling uncomfortable under the lusty gaze of that fellow on her. A sudden sense of possessiveness coursed through my veins as I saw the scene in front of me which others couldn't able to notice for they were too lost in dancing. How dare they to lay their lusty eyes on Maan Singh Khurana's possession, was the only thought that were running in my mind infuriating me to no ends.

At that tym I choose to ignore the fact that I had just considered her as my possession that gave a immense satisfaction to my heart for I was too raged nd all I wanted at that moment is to take out those eyes of theirs from their sockets for looking at my girl like this but then I somehow maintained my calm as I don't want to spoil the Sangeet Ceremony where my Crazy girl has put so much efforts nd hence I just went near her on the pretext of Dancing nd stood just in front of her like a shield while giving that fellow a deadly glare which was enough to scare him to no ends nd next moment he just backed off from there so were his leech friends. I turned to look at my Crazy Girl feeling his gaze over me only to find her looking back at me with some emotions that I couldn't put a finger upon at that tym. May be it was Respect or maybe it was gratefulness or I don't know but whatever it was I know that it was for me, just for me nd the mere realization that she feel something for me be it any kind of feeling is enough to make my lips curved into smile. She looked down feeling shy as soon as she noticed me looking at me nd I could only fall for her more on this antics of hers. If I could then I would have kissed those Blushing cheeks right then nd there but I controlled myself somehow nd just danced with her ever so slowly cherishing my each nd every moment with her.

Whole night I was just lost in her thoughts while looking at her various Pictures in my cell that I took without her knowledge, gazing her each nd every features with a smile on my lips. I don't know what's happening to me, why I am behaving like this, All I know is that I am feeling something very strong for my Crazy Girl that I never felt for anyone before. Is it what people call as 'Love at the first Sight', Had I fallen for her or was it just an infatuation, Nd is she too feeling the same way like I am feeling right now. All this questions were running in my mind as I traced her beautiful features with my fingers on the picture softly. How Badly I wished that it was her nd not her picture whom I was caressing but then I know that my this wish can't be fulfilled nd hence all I could do is to just to gaze her beautiful angelic face until sleep took over me.

Next day there was lots of hustle nd Bustle in the Haveli as it was Brij's Haldi Function nd I could easily guess in what mess Brij would be right now nd I was indeed right as I saw her literally pleading to everyone to spare him but guess his pleadings went on deaf ears as no one was ready to hear him. I laughed at his condition as I made a film of all the ceremony but my concentration got diverted from Brij towards the person who entered in the hall in the yellow suit all chirping nd teasing. Yes it was my Crazy girl nd as soon as my gaze falls on her I forgot to even breathe as I took in her beautiful form clad in yellow suit who seems to be still ignorant of my gaze on her for she was too busy in teasing Brij while applying Haldi on him. I tried my best to not to go there nd apply Haldi on her beautiful face as I saw everyone playing with the remaining Haldi but I was unable to do so nd finally I gave up in front of my heart nd my steps involuntary took me to her only to get a sweet surprise of my lyf.

My Crazy girl applied Haldi on my face before I could do the same with her leaving me all surprised for I couldn't understand anything for few moments. It was after few seconds I realized that it was an accident as she was going to put it on someone else's face nd her shocked, scared nd nervous expression on her face confirmed my doubt but even in that situation I could just stare at her beautiful face that was totally smudged in Haldi while she was looking at me like a scared kitten nd next I found myself smiling at her scared face while removing some Haldi from my face before smelling it. It was somewhere her fragrance in it as she had touched it with her hands nd she instantly blushed with this act of mine something that o so love about her before I extended my face to remove the extra Haldi from her face while applying some Haldi on her in the process.

My whole body shivered in pleasure as I touched her soft cheeks feeling the softness of that milky white skin, something that I wanted to do from so long nd finally my this wish came true as I took my own sweet tym to caress that soft skin of hers while her eyes closed nd I could feel her breathing heavily making me wonder that is she too feeling the same goosebumps all over her body as I was feeling nd my heart answered yes she did as her labored breath, blushing cheeks nd closed eyes said it all. I removed my fingers from her face not trusting myself anymore but still couldn't stop gazing at her blushing face intently, drinking her innocent beauty with my eyes, not even then when she opened her eyes when she felt the warmth of my fingers missing. But those hazels which were clouded with same desires nd emotions as it was clouded in mine instantly looked down feeling shy when they felt my intense gaze over hers.

"This colour really suits you." I softly whispered in her ears indicating the colour of her red cheeks as well as of haldi which could do nothing to hide that colour while inhaling her sweet aroma before I moved towards Brij not wanting to do anything stupid leaving her behind confused to find out the hidden meaning behind my words as she looked at me while I only smirked at her mischievously making her all red. Gosh! I am going crazy for her now.

I was talking with my Mom on the call who was taking all the small nd big information about the marriage from me when I heard the faint sound of anklets across the corridor nd my heart instantly recognized it to be of hers. Don't know how but I know that it was her only as I walked towards the direction all dazed following that faint chimes of her anklets after cutting the call in hurry only to find her standing at the corridor with her hands adorned with Heena while her lips pouted in helplessness as she tried to look someone nd that's when I saw her half slipped Duppatta from her Torso whose one end was struck on the table nearby while she was trying her best to keep it back on its place. She was clad in Dark Green Lehenga this tym that was complimenting her milky white skin making me to lost all the control that I had on my sanity as I found myself moving towards her until I stood right behind her all the while looking at her beautiful nd alluring form unblinkingly as I felt each fiber of my body burning in some unknown desire that was never before, Desire to feel her, to love her, to cherish her forever.

I saw her closing her eyes as soon as she felt me behind her thus giving strength to my belief that my closeness, my presence affects her in the same way like her closeness, her presence affects me. I so wanted to touch nd feel that milky white skin of her neck nd exposed back to feel its softness but I controlled myself not wanting to make any wrong assumption of mine in her eyes hence I just stood behind her holding my breath when I found her turning towards me in a daze making her duppatta to fall from her Torso completely leaving her only in Lehenga nd Blouse giving me a clear view of her exposed skin of midriff nd cleavage thus blowing air to the flames of Desires in which I was already burning

But then my eyes falls on her vulnerable self when I saw her standing with her hands covering her chest thus hiding her modesty as she looked other side feeling embarrassed for standing in such exposed form in front of a stranger making me realize the gravity of the situation nd I instantly looked other side realizing what I was doing. No, I couldn't see her lustfully, how can I when her place in my heart is so special. Yes, I admitted that she had made a special place in my heart which no one was able to obtain till date but eventually she did with her innocence nd sweetness then how can I broke the trust of the girl who had such a special place in my heart, how can I make her feel embarrass or unsecure when all I want is to feel secure in my presence just like she felt previous day nd the mere thought was enough to grip a control on myself as I moved to remove the stuck part of her Duppatta from the Table before moving towards her all the while looking just at her eyes which were looking at me unblinkingly with the same emotions that I use to witness Everytym in her eyes.

My fingers grazed the soft nd warm milky skin of her neck as I draped her Duppatta around her securely hiding her modesty from this whole world making each nd every fiber of my body once again burning in desire but I didn't let my self-control to slip at all not especially after looking into her hazels which were looking at me with so much admiration nd respect thus making my heart to swell in happiness that she trusts me, a Complete Stranger, like anything else nd it was enough for me to restrain looking at any other part of her body for I was busy looking at her serene face nd those innocent hazels which were welled with tears but I know that these tears are due to the fact that I didn't broke her trust by looking at her in any wrong manner nd the mere fact was enough for my heart to dance in happiness as I felt myself falling for her more nd more. And then as if in a daze I did something which I never thought that I'll do ever.

I placed a part of her duppatta on her head covering it thus accepting her in my lyf with all my heart. I can't express what I was feeling at that moment for that feeling was beyond any words. Never in my lyf had I felt so much at peace nd contended before like I felt at that particular moment as I looked at her with contended smile. That moment was so pure, so serene just like her where I had accepted her as mine that all I wanted is to tym to stood still while I just keeps on looking at her lost face which seems to be in so much daze. I didn't knew why I did that but I just followed my heart wishing her to see those emotions in my eyes that were as pure nd serene like her heart nd were just for her. She seems to be so confused yet so loved with this gesture of mine that I couldn't help myself from continuously looking at her beautiful form where she's just looking like a newly bride, my bride as I kept on moving backwards slowly all the while looking at her while she too was looking at me dumbfounded still rooted at her place until I finally disappeared from her eyes.

That night was even more restless for me than the previous one as I once again laid in the bed gazing at her pictures in my cell all the while thinking why I did what I did few hours back nd Everytym I felt my heart answering that because I had fallen deeply nd irrecoverably for her nd for some reasons I don't want to deny the voice of my heart because somewhere I knew that it was indeed right. I had really fallen for my Crazy girl. It can't be just infatuation neither it could be just physical attraction because if it was then I wouldn't have done what I did few hours back. but isn't it too early to give any name to these feelings, I thought as I closed my eyes only to see her beautiful face flashing in front of me. That Dimpled smile, those innocent hazels, those blushing cheeks nd those luscious lips thus making me to open my eyes instantly opened my eyes whacking myself playfully realizing that I am behaving like a love sick teenager. But then I was loving all this new feeling in me as it was giving me immense happiness like I had won the whole world nd at that very moment I realized that I was bounded by some unknown string with her where I was involuntary drawing towards her like a moth draws towards a flame nd I had no regret in accepting the same because I know that I am that moth nd she's my flame.

People say that jealousy is the first sign of Love nd I witnessed it on the next morning when I saw my Crazy girl fuming in anger as she saw me surrounded by all the girls in the hall during the breakfast offering me this thing or that while some were openly drooling at me. Not that I did not love the attention I was getting by the girls but then my gaze fell on the baby angry face if my crazy girl who was cribbing nd pouting silently at the corner as she saw those girls flirting with me thus making me realize that my Crazy girl didn't like anyone stuck around me like I didn't like anyone stuck around her nd the mere realization was enough to smirk inwardly as I got to know that she too feels the same way like I use to feel for her, may be not more than mine but definitely not less too. But when I saw her Baby Angry eyes looking at me then I instantly hide mu smirk while shrugging my shoulders helplessly. Now c'mon it was not my fault now, was it, if I am so much charming nd good looking? But as much as I was loving this jealous side of her still I can't see my Crazy girl angry too especially then when she left from there angrily stomping her foot while cribbing nd that too without eating anything nd I knew that she didn't had anything in the precious night either thus making me sigh deeply as I realize that I had to do something calm down my Sherni

I saw her talking to Brij's mother about something in the corridor though she didn't seemed to be in the very good mood but whatever it gave me enough tym to keep the breakfast plate in her room along with a note that reads "Staying hungry for long is not good for health. Please have something. Those girls will not flirt with me anymore". nd then quietly sneak out from her room making sure no one had seen me while doing so. Gosh! I literally behaved like a typical Boyfriend whose Girlfriend is angry on him. I swear if Dadi would be here then she would have been so proud of her grandson doing all this romantic stuffs while Dad would have literally danced in happiness seeing this side of his son.

CONTINUED BELOW

l

l

l

V

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

I saw her through the window cribbing nd sulking as she sat on the bed unknown of the pairs of eyes watching her for she was too much burning into jealousy. I wish I would be able to go to her nd tell her that she don't have to worry for anything as I only belonged to her like she belongs to me nd no matter how many girls flirts with me but this fact that no one will be able to take her place in my heart will always remain unchanged but unfortunately couldn't do that instead of just watching her through the window wishing her to see my note nd as if God had granted my wish nd she did noticed the plate of food nd my note on the nearby table. My heart jumped in happiness when I saw her smiling shyly after reading my note with a lone tear escaping her eyes as she had the breakfast all the while blushing. I don't know whether she too realize the fact that there is an unknown nd unnamed relationship developed between us in all this while which is as pure as a blessing from God where her each nd every happiness matters to me that most, but her blushing face made me realize that she too had realized the fact but is just unable to name the feeling like me, I thought as I smiled looking at her before going away from there just physically as mentally I was still over there

Later that afternoon, I saw her struggling with the piles of Sarees in Brij's mother room, to choose the one that she'll wear in the evening for marriage as I keep on looking at her from the window. Ok! I admit that I was following her nd I have no shame in accepting this because no matter how much she use to be around me all the tym still my eyes craves for her one look when she was not around me nd hence I use to follow her whenever nd wherever I can just like now. But guess this tym she had caught me as she noticed my image in the Mirror nd her Baby face made me realize that she's confused with the selection of Saree. I rejected the first two Sarees of Green nd Pink colour because I know that she'll look most beautiful in any other color nd when she picked up a Saree of Royal Blue colour I instantly gave my acceptance. She didn't know that Royal Blue Color is my favourite nd I wanted to see her in my favourite colour. But what made my heart swelled in love nd happiness is the fact that she had easily accepted my choice without any second thought as if my each nd every wish is her command. Does I matter this much to her, Does my each nd every wish matters to her this much that she haven't given a second thought before accepting it. Probably yes as she may not be able to say anything but her hazels has said it all to me that my each nd every wish, my every happiness matters to her just like hers matter to me, I thought as I looked at her blushing form while she was telling her Badi Maa that she'll wear the Saree which I had selected before I left from there with a big smile on my face while shaking my head unbelievingly at her every actions.

I couldn't able to make it on tym at Brij's marriage neither I was able to present in his Baarat as I had to attend an important Video conference of one of my London client regarding our new project. I so much hated that call at that moment as it was refrained me to go to the marriage in tym making me to crave for one look of my Crazy girl in my choice of Saree at the same tym. I so wanted to see how she's looking in that Saree, I so wanted to witness those blushing cheeks of hers when I will compliment her on her look but damn this call seems to be never ending. At that moment I cursed myself for being this much workaholic that I had brought my official laptop here in the marriage but then I didn't knew that something like this will happen to me in this marriage, Did I? But anyways since I had brought this headache on myself then I had to deal with it anyhow or else it'll leave a bad impression of our company on the clients. Thus, I somehow concentrated on the conference trying my best to finish with it as soon as possible nd I finally sighed in relief when the conference finally ended after my wait of whole1 nd a half hour nd I quickly changed into my Black Sherwani making sure that I am looking presentable before rushing out of the Haveli nd getting into my car to reach at the venue where my Crazy girl must be waiting for me. Strange even after the fact that we never had talked with each other I could feel her restlessness of not seeing me even after not being present with her. Probably this is what people use to call Connection of heart.

When I reached to the venue then Marriage progressions had already started nd my eyes instantly searched for her when I was stopped by Brij's father who asked me what took me so long. I was telling him the reason only when someone had called him nd he had to left after muttering a quick excuse me leaving me behind to look for my Crazy girl. Just I was searching for her in the whole hall I felt her presence right behind me nd as I turned to look I saw her looking at me with a smile of contentment playing on her lips. The emotions I saw in her eyes at that moment were something that I had never witnessed before. It was as if she found something very precious as she just keeps on looking at me without caring what if anyone saw her like that for she was too lost in looking at me just like I was while looking at her after seeing her after whole 2 nd a half hour which seems like an eternity to me

I saw her eyes enquiring me about how is she looking in my choice of clothes nd my eyes on my own accord scanned her from top to bottom as she stood in front of me clad in Royal Blue Saree. I thought that she'll look Beautiful in that colour but I was wrong as the word 'beautiful' would be an understatement for she was looking absolutely stunning just like a fairy descended from heaven, I thought as I looked at her beautiful form with a soft smile playing on my lips. God must have taken his own sweet tym in carving each nd every feature of her body with his own hands with utmost perfection making her so different from others with her all the right curves at right places. There's no doubt that she's the most beautiful Girl of this whole world nd it's just not her outer beauty that made her beautiful but her innocence, her beautiful heart had made her the most beautiful girl of this earth. I just stood over there rooted drinking her innocent beauty with my eyes when I saw her lowering her gaze due to shyness. Guess she had read the admiration in my eyes. Strange isn't it, that inspite of being a complete stranger to each other we read each other's eyes so easily as of we have been together from so many years when the fact is that we met just 2 days before, I thought as I keeps on looking at her wanting to engulf her beautiful form in my arms where I could keep her forever when I saw her blushing hard under my piercing gaze before rushing towards the direction where all her cousins are standing unknown of the fact that she had left something of hers behind for me

It was her anklet that fell from her ankle as she ran away from me. I picked it up before caressing it with my fingers like I was caressing the soft skin of her ankles before keeping it safe in my pocket for I know that this piece of jewellary will be the reason of my survival after I had to go away from her. But at that moment I don't want to think about our separation at all as all I want is to spend my as much tym as I can with her because later only these memories will help me to survive without her. No it's not that she was kind of summer fling for me or anything of that sort but it was just I am still not sure how she feels for me. Though her eyes says that she feels the same as I feel for her but then somewhere there's fear of getting rejected too was lurking in my heart with the fact that what if I misread her eyes nd she was just attracted to me nd later will get over from this attraction after we'll part our ways nd her being Brij's sister had only made my fears worse. But at that moment I shrug off all the negative thought nd just keeps on stealing glances of hers in rest of the function only to find her doing the same nd when our eyes would met then like always we use to lost in our own world where there is just two of us present.

I never knew that separation could be ever so painful until then when I have to leave from Hoshiarpur leaving my crazy girl behind. I couldn't even sleep whole night with the fact that I had to leave next day after which we have to move on in our respective lives nd the mere thought was enough to slit my heart into million pieces. As much as I wanted to delay that tym period but eventually it did came nd I had to leave now. A part of me wanted to run to her nd engulf her in my arms telling her that I don't want to leave without her but then another part of me reminded me to have control on myself. We may have not talked even a bit in these 2 days, we may have not made any commitments but still I can't bear the ache in my heart with the fact that I won't be able to see her after this. I so wished to take her to a corner nd bare my heart in front of her, tell her about what she has became for me in these 2 days, Ask her if she too feels the way I feel for her but to my luck she was Everytym surrounded by someone or other thus making me to curse my destiny for not being my side this tym.

I just can't able to bear the fact of leaving her yet I tried to put on a smile on my face concealing the pain in my heart nd eyes. I looked at her several tymes while I was bidding good bye to everyone wishing her to look at me so that I can see her innocent hazels one last tym capturing her beautiful face in my memories for forever but to my luck she was only looking down as if my sight of leaving is unbearable to her too. I don't know how far I am right in my assumptions but my heart nd the tears at the corner of her eyes that she was wiping continuously told me that I was not wrong either. I had no idea how I am going to survive without her after this. Not that we had confessed our feelings to each other or like we use to talk whole day but still the thought of leaving her was slitting me into pieces. Don't know when but her mere sight has became so essential to me that now I can't even think of my lyf without her.

I saw her futile attempt of hiding her tears from me by wiping it away from the corner of her eyes again nd again as I moved towards her direction to meet few elders before leaving nd my hands itched to wipe away those salty waters telling her that I'll never forget her nd she'll always be here in my heart no matter what but at that moment I couldn't do anything nd presence of elders didn't helped either. I deliberately brushed my Arm with her as I was walked past her only to feel that same shiver in every veins of my body that I always use to feel whenever she use to be around me nd I am sure that she too felt the same for her almost inaudible gasp has said it all nd that's when she turned her head to look up at me as I stopped for a moment to look at her. Nd as our eyes met for that millisecond I found same emotions in them behind the mist of tears which were there in my eyes too. Same fear, same restlessness, same anxiety nd same pain of separation thus confirming my doubts that she did feel as strongly as I felt for her but probably like me she too is refraining herself due to not being sure how I use to feel for her. Unable to stand there for a second more not after reading those hazels that were now speaking volumes, I just moved towards the door with long strides before going out but not before turning back nd looking at her angelic face for one last tym who was already looking at me longingly.

I can't thank Brij enough for sending his driver with me who drove back me towards Delhi for he thinks that I am too much tired after all the ceremonies in these 2 days seeing my sullen face nd red eyes but least he knows that it's not the tiredness of marriage but the pain of separation due to the fact that I had to leave my crazy Girl behind nd hence not leaving me in the state to drive back peacefully. I couldn't even sit peacefully in the car too as my mind was busy contemplating that whether she had read my note or not that I had placed in her Palm when our Arms brushed.

Your Anklet will be safe with me forever for whole of my life along with your''..

Maan

That's what I had written in that note to let her know that she was not kind of a summer fling for me nd her place is far above in my heart which will always be intact no mater nd most importantly to let her know what my real name is for I was sure that she didn't knew it till now as everyone in the marriage use to call me Champ nd I am sure that she wouldn't have realized that her one belonging is safe with me nd will always be. I had deliberately left places after 'Your' because I want to figure it out herself that what she means to me because I already knew that what she means to me

"Mishty" I muttered as I smiled softly with the realization of the new name that I had given to her but it just came automatically from my mouth nd it indeed suited her as she was as sweet nd innocent like the name, My Mishty only mine. Oh! The thought itself gave me a sense of belonging that this priceless possession belongs to me nd only me.

It was then when I was lost in her thoughts I felt like she's watching me thus giving me a shudder throughout my body nd I instantly put my head out of the to look at the direction of Handa Haveli only to prove my instinct right as she was indeed standing on the terrace looking at the direction of my car. Even from the distance I could see her smiling amidst her tears as she was continuously looking at my direction thus giving me immense happiness as I realized that she had finally read my note which gave me big reason to smile amidst all my restlessness as I keeps on looking at her until she got disappeared from my eyes but not from my heart nd I know that she can never be either.

Life was back to normal pace as I came back to Delhi nd as usual got busy with all my office stuffs nd projects but still something has changed nd that something is me myself. Yes I was changed, those 2 days has changed Maan Singh Khurana completely nd turned him into some different person altogether. My family often use to find me lost in some other world while I was at the breakfast table or alone in my room looking at my Mishty's picture in the laptop reliving those golden days of my lyf. But anyways I had hid everything from my family about my Mishty nd especially from my Dadi who seems to get into James Bond mode to know the reason behind the sudden change in her Grandson's behaviour who now use to smile unnecessarily often then be it at office or at home or anywhere else. But it's not my fault, is it, if my Mishty don't leave my mind even for a millisecond.

It's been a month since I came back from Hoshiarpur nd with each passing day I found myself drowning more nd more in her Love but the irony is that I couldn't do anything rather than just drowning deep into my own feelings. it's not that I had any doubt from her side now as by now I was sure that my feelings are not one sided but the fact is that how to approach her is the main thing. I was struck in such a situation where I don't know what I should do she's just not my Mishty but my best friends Sister too. Though I know that if I told this to Brij then he will support me in my love for he knows me inside out nd hence he knew that there was never any girl in my lyf even if they use to throw themselves on me but at the same tym there's a fear in the corner of my heart that what if he doesn't understand my feelings than it'll create a rift between our friendship for he was Mishty's Brother first before being my friend nd most importantly it can create problem for my Mishty which I don't want even hence I just use to keep on thinking of any other way with which I could approach her but to my luck I couldn't find any. She doesn't have a FB account too as I searched her in Brij's ID but didn't found her anywhere. Damn! Who don't have an FB Account in this era, but then she's my Mishty who is totally different from others, I thought as I tried to think of any other way but nothing came into my mind.

On the other hand there was too much work pressure in the office too with all the new projects that would just add to my miseries nd make the things worse I got to know that our London branch was facing some problems from quiet a long tym nd hence it needs an immediate attention. Dad suffered from a heart attack when he came to know about it thus leaving us to face a tough tym but then I had made myself strong for the sake of my family. Though the attack was a minor one but still it didn't allowed him to go to London nd look up to the matter owing to his health conditions nd hence I had to take up this responsibility on my shoulders for Vicky was still not mature enough to handle the business. Nd like this I moved to London but I was not alone, my Mishty was always there with me in the form of her memories, her photos nd ofcourse her Anklet.

She was my biggest strength at that moment though she was not physically present over there but still I use to found her caressing my hairs whenever I was exhausted nd tensed with the office matters, I use to find her appreciating me whenever I use to achieve some goals, she use to accompany me whole nite by sitting beside me while holding my hand when I use to work late at night, she use to provide me her lap when I wanted to sleep peacefully while her gentle caress on my hairs use to make me slip into the world of blissful dreams where there is just she nd me . Her one smile was enough to take away all the restlessness nd troubles that I use to face entire day in the office, I could feel her holding my hand tight in hers whenever I use to feel alone or broken down to assure that she's always be there with me no matter what, she use to be there to lend me her shoulder when i wanted to cry feeling so vulnerable with all the problems, her words always assured me that i can do it then be it anything but nothing is impossible for me. I know that all this sounds crazy nd it indeed was but still I couldn't help it as I found my falling deeply nd deeply in love with her by each passing day. She was never away from me for She use to run in my veins like a blood, she was there in my every heartbeats, Her fragrance was there in the Air in which i breathe then how can she be away from me. I don't need her physical presence to love her because she was there with me in the form of her memories nd her anklet nd pictures to whom I use to talk day nd night while falling in love with her more nd more.

2 years have been passed like this nd condition of London branch has stabilized to a great extent thus making me to sigh in relief that very soon I'll be back to India to my Mishty nd this tym I won't fear for anything nd will directly ask Brij for his sister's hand. No matter what will be the aftermath of this but I'll face everything alone nd will not let my Mishty to face anything worse. But sometimes Destiny plans something exactly opposite to our expectations nd that's what exactly happened with me as it was one fine morning when I was relaxing in my flat after god knows how long while continuously talking to my Mishty's pictures telling her that I'll be there with her soon when I heard the sound of my doorbell nd as I opened the door I found Brij standing over there with a million dollar smile on his face. I was so happy to see my friend after so long as I hugged him tight expressing my happiness while he too returned the gesture in the same way. I called him inside nd after a light breakfast nd coffee we caught up with all the happenings of our lives in these 2 years when amidst of the conversation Brij told me something which was enough to make the earth slip beneath my feet.

"Are you saying true." I asked in disbelief as I looked at him still under the effect of shock I received.

"Yes Maan, its true nd I guess that its high tym that Gudiya needs to get settle down. Her studies will be finished in a year nd so nd after that we can get her marriage done nd later if she wants then she can join the office of her would be husband's. Everything else has been finalized already between our families nd now we all are waiting for Gudiya's studies to be finished" yes he talked about Mishty's marriage, my Mishty's marriage. How can he? No, I won't let anyone to take away my Mishty away from me then be it that person is Brij himself. My heart screamed out loud in rage but my throat was too choked to voice out my thoughts.

"What happen Champ? You don't seem to be happy by listening it." Brij said after a while bringing me out from my reveries nd I looked at him still lost in my thoughts only to find him scanning my face with his piercing gaze.

"Wo Brij, Don't you think that it's too early I mean I had seen your sister in your marriage nd she's quiet young for marriage nd moreover you can't trust a stranger also blindly. God knows how he is nd what are his habbit nd all. You know Na how these guys are now-a-days. I think you should find someone whom you know very well." I said as I looked everywhere but him while my heart chided me for talking rubbish nd not coming directly to the point.

"That's not a problem Champ as Daarji knew the guy nd his family really well nd moreover I too know that guy nd he's really very nice nd down to earth person nd I am sure that he'll always keep my Gudiya happy. By the way I had brought his photo too. Just have a look." Brij forwarded me the photo of the guy which I was least interested to see but then I took it half heartedly wanting to see the guy who dared to take my possession from me. I heard Brij asking me about my opinion for the guy when I was looking at his photo with utmost rage nd if possible then I would have killed him in the photo itself.

"ya, He's nice but don't you think that his hairs are less, it seems that he'll become Bald before his actual age nd his face there are so many pimple marks in it if it wouldn't be there then he would look more handsome nd his height I guess he's too tall as compared to your sister it would be nice if it was a bit less otherwise he's nice. But hey he seems to have squint in his eyes, didn't you noticed nd his complexion should be fair enough to compliment your sister, otherwise everything is fine but I think that he seems to be quiet healthy nd that won't make a good pair with your sister, otherwise he's fine." I blabbered whatever come into my mind as I looked into his photo while my voice was choking every now nd then. Honestly that guy had no minus point in him nd is all perfect but still I found all those faults so that Brij would reject him while Brij was looking at me with piercing gaze with my each nd every word.

"Wow! After finding 1000s fault you say that you like him. Why don't you say Champ that you don't like him at all nd you want me to reject him so that I can accept you for my sister." Brij's words shocked me to the core as I looked at him unbelievingly only to find him looking back at me smirking.

"You think I am fool champ that I don't understand your emotions behind your words or I don't understand the restlessness nd longingness of my sister without you as she use to ask me indirectly about you by every now nd then Or I am blind enough to not to see my Sister's picture all over your room or I am deaf enough to not to hear the heartbeats of those two persons who matters me the most. You nd Gudiya love each other, don't you." Brij's words were devoid of any emotions but it shocked me to the core nd that's when i realized that he must have seen Mishty's pictures when he had went to my room to freshen up while i was preparing coffee nd breakfast for him nd next what I did has shocked not only Brij but to me too as I had never thought that I'll ever do something like that. I just feel on my knees in front of him while joining my hands in a pleading manner while Brij looked at me in disbelief.

"Please Brij, don't make any wrong assumptions. It's true that I love Geet a lot, more than you can ever imagine nd I know that she too feels the same for me though she never voiced it out but I had read her eyes. It's all started at the tym of your marriage but trust me we never met or talked or had even seen each other in these 2 years yet my Love for her had increased more nd more. She's my lyf Brij, my everything nd I won't be able to live without her. But Brij this is also true that she's still oblivious of my feelings. Whatever had happened in that there is no mistake of hers. Please don't punish her for anything. Brij please give me one chance, I promise that I'll keep your sister happy, I promise that I'll always love her like this, There will be no tears in her eyes until I'll be with her. If the path will be thorny then I'll walk on it first but I promise that I won't ever let any thorn prick her. Please don't separate her from me. I Love her so much nd without her I'll die. Please I beg you to give me my only happiness. Please" I didn't realize when I got tears in my eyes while saying this but I know that this is my only chance otherwise I'll lost my Geet for forever. I didn't knew how long I sat over there on my knees until Brij made me stand nd hugged me tight much to my surprise as I couldn't fathom for few minutes what's happening. I had expected every kind of reaction but this from him.

"You don't need to beg me for anything Maan as I know that you are the only one who can keep my sister happy. How can you even think that I can't see the pure emotions in your words when the same emotions I had witnessed in my Gudiya's eyes for you. You were right Maan, Gudiya loves you a lot, as much as you love him but just like you she haven't voiced out her feelings. Probably she too had same fear as you were having but I could feel my Sister's heartbeats too well. Nd hence I know what's there in her heart nd now after meeting you I know that my sister will always be safe in your hands. Geet was, is nd will always be yours nd no one absolutely no one can separate her away from you." Brij said as he pulled me out from the hug before patting my shoulders but I was still lost with the turn of events not able to understand anything.

Brij laughed at my perplexed face before revealing that he haven't saw any guy for Mishty nd it was all his plan to know my feelings for her. To say that I was shocked would be an understatement as I was way too numb to react. I didn't knew whether I should jump in happiness knowing that my Mishty will always be mine or to chide my Buddy for playing such a prank on me. But nevertheless the good thing is that my Mishty will be mine only for forever. I so much wanted to talk to her right now but I refrained myself from doing so as Brij told me that she's in the final year of her PG nd I don't want any kind of distraction in her studies. Though Brij was apprehensive about it but then he too understand my point.

But I didn't stopped myself from finally telling my family about my Mishty nd they were more than happy knowing about it especially my Dadi who seems to be jumping like a kid in happiness after I told them about my unique silent Love story. Soon everything got finalized between my family nd Geet's Daarji who was still under impression that it was an arrange marriage when in real it was not. But anyways my family played a major part in making everything smooth. By the way did I told that they liked my Mishty very much nd why wouldn't they Afterall My Mishty was worth it.

I decided to surprise my Mishty when I land to Delhi a year later to officially see her. Gosh I felt excited like a love sick teenager for I was going to see her after 3 whole years. How she use to look now, probably much more beautiful than before. is she still as childish as she was then or had become mature. but for one thing i am sure that she still would be having same innocence nd sweetness in her that made me fall for her in the first sight itself. Gosh! I can't wait to see her. I was counting every minute impatiently as I talked to Mishty's father nd finally my wait seems to get over when uncle told me that I can go nd meet my Mishty.

Hundred butterflies ran through my stomach as I was going to meet her. What would I say, how would I say nd most importantly how I'll react after seeing her in front of me after whole 3 years nd how she'll react after she comes to know about my feelings nd the fact that she's soon going to be mine, was the only thought that was running into my mind as I stood in front of her room calming down my thudding heartbeats before knocking the door. She was standing facing the window when I stepped into her room nd I was just mesmerized like always seeing her clad in white suit looking angelic like always. Her curls were kissing her cheeks as she was looking outside the window thus making me jealous as they got this privilege nd not me. But nevertheless this distance was of just few moments as after that my Mishty will be in my arms for forever. But unknown to my condition my Mishty was lost in some other thoughts nd I had to cough out loud to gain her attention

But before I could say anything my Mishty shocked me by saying that she can't marry me for she loves someone else nd I felt earth slipping beneath my feet as my worst fear came true as I felt losing her from my lyf but then what she said next had filled my heart with immense happiness nd love for her as she had confessed her feelings for me. Though I knew it much before that she loves me but that day after listening from her mouth has made my heart swelled into happiness nd love as I realize that she loved me beyond any limits. Probably more than I love her.

I can never forget that moment when my Mishty realized my presence nd the happiness that radiated on her face with the realization but still somewhere her mind still haven't believed but when it did then like I wished my Mishty was there in my arms ending all our longingness nd craving for each other. Once again tym stood still for us as our souls quenched their thirst of all these 3 years as we stood in each other's embrace for what seems like eternity. We had so many things to say to each other but didn't knew how to say but when did we need any words to convey our feelings to each other. Like always our eyes did the work nd got the know the insight of each other's heart which was filled with so much love for each other not only for this lyftym but for every lyftym.

That moment was the best moment for me when I had marked my Mishty as my possession by placing my Dadi's ring in her finger that she had especially treasured for this purpose thus accepting her in my lyf officially after I confessed my feelings for her nd proposed her. Her eyes were misty but her lips were curved into smile while her cheeks were like always blushing but more than that she was glowing in my Love as she accepted my proposal with all her heart before submitting herself in my arms. At that moment I felt the same contentment nd peace in me like I felt when I had placed her duppatta on her head nd I know that same contentment nd peace I'll experience for whole of my lyf along with her immense love nd care.

Today after exact 13 hours 20 mins nd 36 secs I am going to mark my Mishty as mine in front of the whole world after which my every day will start with her nd my every night will end on her. I can't express what I am feeling right now. Everything seems to be a beautiful dream now but I know that it's nothing but a beautiful reality nd soon my Mishty will be in my arms for forever. I won't deny but I do have so many fantasies for my Mishty which is now going to be fulfilled. Only I know how hard it was for me to control myself at the last minute when every fiber of my Body wanted to claim her as mine especially after seeing her submission in her eyes when I kissed her post engagement but then I did because I want to make her first night special as she wants nd I'll make this night memorable for her.

Mishty I know that I had said this many tymes but still I won't be tired by saying it again nd again that I love you. I love you more than you can ever imagine nd I promise that I'll love you in the same manner always infact more than I love you now. Even then also when you'll become fat or when you'll grow old but my love for you will never as it'll always increase by every passing day just like it use to do now. Geet hai to Maan hai nd without Geet there's no existence of Maan on this earth for my lyf is incomplete without you Jaan. You are, is nd will always be my Mishty nd I won't let any hurdle come in our way ever. I LOVE YOU MISHTY, I LOVE YOU A LOT nd no other truth in this world could change this fact

By the way be prepared as today's nite is going to be the longest night of your lyf. You know what I mean. Ah! Nd don't blush Mishty as I could eat you right away for you look so adorable with that blush of yours that I found it hard to resist myself. But now there'll be no resistance as now you'll be mine always mine. "Maan ki Geet, sirf aur sirf Maan ki."

Forever yours nd only yours

Maan

Phew! Finally i updated... it seriouslytook me 4 days to type but finally i did... To be honest i am really not sure how this part had came out though i tried my best to maintain the same magic in this part too but dont know why i am not feeling satisfied with it... Kindly do let me know how you all find this part..... Please hit the like button of you all like it nd do leave your Criticism... its necessary...

Nd ya next part will be its last part that includes their SR😳😳😉 i'll try to give soon😃

@Khwaishfan... Sweety this part especially for you as you had requested many tymes for it😳😳

@-lakshmi-, @singh24 9bubblie nd @cute-aly (Aliena)... My cutie pies... i dedicate this update to you all... Mmmuuuaahhh my lovely Spammer gang

@Madhuri, Maansee, Anu Di, Shobha Di, Ritu akamy Veeru, Varsha nd Jas... Luv you my dearies for being there with me always😳😳

Allright ummm you all know the quota for the next update right... "Its 250+ likes nd 20 pages of comments"... sooner the likes nd comments faster will be the update if you guys want tosee their SR😉

So keep commenting nd ya long long comments or else i wont update soon😡

Samjhe ya Samjhaoon😉

P.S.S Also i had created a new page for the notification of my updates of all FFs as i was having some problems while accessing the Group... Kindly like it to get the quick notification of my update... here's the Link

Aakriti's Magical Maaneet World

Like it ok...

Luv you all

Aakriti😊

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 10 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful update
every word maan has written in the dairy brings out the emotion pefectly
i could imagind the scene infront of me
he wrote every single detail there