Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
hmm agree wid u...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salta

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
hey i agree that sharon character is confusing right now but i dont agree with yr points!!!!
1) sharon was never impressed by shivam, k she thought that shivam is good, but she never liked him.
2) after rdx party she was thinking about dazzler reaction, as that time dazzler vs weakling fight was very major & the one who made that loc cannot cross it!!!!
3) she likes those gift not becoz they were costly, she herself can buy all those things, but that gift were perfect according to her choice & her mood!!!
she was impressed by the screat admirer knowing actual sharon!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swaroniliciousAmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

I love Sharon as a character ... One of the realistic character in TV ...speaks her mind.(sometimes shouts LOL), when she hates someone hates wholeheartadely same goes when she loves LOL. She appreciate the talent of her so called enemies though not front of everyoneWink.

She is not very comfertable with swayam as she is with Rey. There is lot of things to understand  and she doesnot know swayam as swayam knows her . She will do understand swayam , but will take her own time i guess.

But the problem with Sharon's weird behaviour  is , cv's never actually give Sharon's point of view...had it been swayam they would have dedicated a episdoe for his justification...

And hence finalyl i realised that cv's are MCP's

@JoshuaD MCP's OH YES THEY ARE LOL

I have never seen someone doing this to girls on dere show specially when the creative head herself is a woman...kya mahaan aurat hai. Clap

Sometimes i feel its all about boys for her and trust me my friend the girl inside me want to kick such females for doing this to Girls. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 05 September 2012 at 3:43pm

Joshua_TANHA

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
@TM Smile

Just like others i don't agree to most of your points..Sharon is not someone who can be impressed by Shivam. Dead

Regarding Rey it was just a phase and Swayam was not even in picture then.

Well regarding her behavior towards Swayam i agree with my friend belulah here that she needs to change and be more expressive and start respecting Swayam which i feel she does but she should not say things which hurt him but how??? Only when CV's will let Sharon behave like a normal girl and loosen up. Just to show taani sensible if they start degrading Sharon then hum kar kya sakte hai and then negative comments for Sharon are expected. I love Sharon cz for me she is the most realistic character but CV's are trying dere level best to make her look unrealistic. 

Only when CV's justify her actions and not leave audience wondering why she said what she said. Compared to Sharon CV's justify Swayam ke actions which is good but they forget about Sharon then how can people like her. CV's have and will always butcher Sharon so its becomes very easy for people to dislike her. She is strong and complicated but that does not mean that they have to show her negative. 

CV's are forgetting that without Sharon Swayam is of no use to watch and vice versa so if people can't relate to Sharon or Swayam...i am sure most of them would not be able to watch SwaRon if they are SwaRon fans. 

CV's really need to stop doing this to Sharon bcz after sometime i feel even Sneha's acting can't stop people from disliking Sharon and eventually it would effect SwaRon. 

I seriously pity Sneha...though i love how she portrays Sharon but bechaari being Sharon she can't even smile like a normal girl. CV's really are MCP's u can a different side of Swayam when he is out with Rey and others but for Sharon nothing like that is ever shown. I don't think once in a while if they show Sharon behave like a normal girl which she is...kiske ke papaji ka khazaana lut jaayega Confused

P.S This is strictly my POV Smile

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 05 September 2012 at 3:50pm
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
But the only problem with sharon is that she always take swayam 4 granted...no realistic character can ever do that with someone who love u so muuch.Smile

BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

i agree vth you...thanks for the post..

but leave abt thinkn abt rey...cozz at that time sharon as a character was nt settled...cozz in the beginning it was all shown as a part of sharon- kria-rey thing as swayam was not found by that time...so calmly dont bother abt that...i think she has totally got the difference of rey and swayam...

shivam...forget it...sharon was nvr interested on that cheapo...she now regrets trusting him...thats more than enough

but wat bothering me is her behavior towards swayam who is her BF now. She is taking him as granted...does swayam mean any important to her??? when will she realise swayam's importance and treat him so...keep him at that upper place...she is behaving like she can insult him at anytime and do not feel any guilty of it...chaltha attitude is wat cvs are projecting???...cvs are showing wrong on sharon's part... gal who is affected by her love is not bothred that she had insulted  him and not making any attempts to apologize him...

i felt so so so so sad vth yesterday sharey thinking that Sharon listens to rey very nicely peacefully but  why she doesnt allow her BF to talk to her???? clear things to her???? doesnt  he mean anything to her that she is constantly neglecting him like swayam is paalthu kuttha...trust me it hurts to say all this...it all seems like she doesnt respects swayam's feelings????

Sharon knows swayam is affetced by her every move...then doesnt she know how much swayam is getting affected when she is behaving as a complete stranger

sharon is totally in bad lime...cvs are projecting sharon in a wrong  way...Sharon a tough gal i thought she wud now on wud nt think of hurting him...at least not consciously.

Canteen scene food fight and all made me feel does she deserve swayam's unconditional love...She need to apologize swayam...

Swayam ...dude you need to react and not depend on rey always...after all its ur five relationand you have to act... its pissing me offf

cvs show swaron independently for god sake...show us the passionate love story

ACTUALLY YOU SAID IT...SHARON takes swayam for granted... I mean how can you insult and hurt your boyfriend again and again...? Hope this love story continues with a little bit maturity...

i thought they wre mature...i dint knew or imagined sharon has got this instable state of mind...cvs are showing her totally immature

and so as swaym...he need to act yaar

Go to top