India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kal kuch samajh nahi aaya (Page 2)

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Nice analysis but i like the epis...i agree with you Nidhi gave it back Nicely to Ashu...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSHIKHA19karajekar

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
nice post shikha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSHIKHA19

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Quote: [3. Ashu said ..nidhi jaise gayi thi waise hi aa jayegi ...one more time he showed that he doesnt care for nidhi if she goes out at night alone Ouch 
how can he say that ..profession oath yaad hai ..but shadi ke vachan ka kya ? raksha karunga n all that ? itni help to neighbours bhi kar dete hai ..then y he is so rude ? 
wo bhi tab when he knows that nidhi is travelling by auto these days .]

I also felt this is rude. Problem is between Ashni but @ bold: yeh words mujhe rude lagi thi.

Quote:..[.bimari ko pagalpan kehte hai ..n iska ilaaj electric shock hai]

I wished ki this dialog was being overheared by Ashu. {usse bhutni yaad aa jati}LOL

anurtiSHIKHA19

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Fantastic analysis Shikha... Really, in the city where there are open shootouts, a girl simply roams around and husband is  least bothered... hey Bhagwan!!

I liked this...

sare pagal nidhi ke peeche hi lyun pad jate hai Tongue

LOLLOL

anurtiSHIKHA19

anurti Senior Member
anurti
anurti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Nice post Shikha . I think the epi was good but ur analysis is good too. There are two words to describe AshNi's situation Hurt and both have big big egos. 

I like that " sare pagal Nidhi ke peeche hi kyun pad jaate hain."LOL

Yes Pagal Nidhi ke peeche pad jaate hain aur bhale change Ashu ke peeche pad kar pagal ho jate hain.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Very nice post. I have few words for your first point and the hospital related scenes

The patient nidhi brought to the KGH is a shootout case which is criminal case and should be informed to the police. Medico legal cases are send to government hospitals and KGH is a private trust or management run hospital. In general, private hospitals wont admit such cases and even if they admit not before informing the police. Dr. Nidhi cannot admit the patient as doctor of KGH but only as an outsider and only if Ashutosh permits the admission, being the boss of KGH and he did.

Coming to professional oath, she is clueless about the professional ethics, etiquette and functioning of hospital. Nidhi is not a complete doctor until she finishes her internship and if something goes wrong Ashutosh will be prosecuted or blamed by the management, and not Nidhi;

She is professionally not allowed to conduct even a delivery on her OWN during MBBS internship without senior doctor's guidance. I guess, he would have operated the patient and removed the bullets as she is not capable of. The way she spoke to the police in front of her boss shows her attitude problem ……. and even police insulted Ashutosh for taking up the case

Ashutosh saying nidhi jaise gayi thi waise hi aa jayegi to me has nothing to do with his love or care. Night duties for doctors is quite common and he won't be accompanying her every time 

anurtiSHIKHA19

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
instead of saying that she is right by helping him n supporting her he said "ki tumne khud ko museebat mein dall liya "Confused- that was coz now she might have to go to PS ..give statements and she was a witness she might be in a problem as well !

Nidhi gayab ho gayi :- that seq was too much ...jo baat ranga n anji ko itni easily samajh aa gayi wo DB , CB n ashu ko bhi nahi aayi ...that agar ghar par nahi hai to hospital mein ho gayi ...even receptionist was intelligent to say that aapko disturb nahi karna chahto hogi ...
ashu was worried coz nidhi has a habit of running.. ideally she would have taken her phone..and since she dint ..he was kinda wondering .. besides when u have just got up from deep sleep ..mind doesnt wake up completely ...it takes time..for me toh it takes ..cant say abt others !

ye seq bhi kuch samajh nahi aaya Confused
 Ashu said ..nidhi jaise gayi thi waise hi aa jayegi ...one more time he showed that he doesnt care for nidhi if she goes out at night alone Ouch  
wat was wrong in wat he said .. she is not a kid ..and can take care of herself ...

anurtiSHIKHA19

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
good anylisis shikha,and good writen,iss serial me logic dhoondna mana hai,aisa hum kehete hai,undhe ke sang hona,aur apne nain khona isse kehete hai.

anurtiSHIKHA19

Go to top