India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kal kuch samajh nahi aaya

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking ..i dint undrstd ysday's show Tongue only thing is there that amar is reason for evrythn ..n wo indirectly ashni ke beech aa hi gaya Tongue

1. Why ashu was angry on nidhi ? what nidhi did was wrong ? he was saying to inspector that she is intern n upar se ladki that's y she did all that ? what does that mean ? agar wo khud nidhi ki jagah hota to ye nahi karta ? his profession oath is only for mallu ? 
instead of saying that she is right by helping him n supporting her he said "ki tumne khud ko museebat mein dall liya "Confused
finally nidhi ko hi bolna pada ...apni profession oath ke bare mein n kisi ka character certificate dekhkar hum admit nahi karte "Clap

all this thing kuch samajh nahi aayi Confused

2. Nidhi gayab ho gayi :- that seq was too much ...jo baat ranga n anji ko itni easily samajh aa gayi wo DB , CB n ashu ko bhi nahi aayi ...that agar ghar par nahi hai to hospital mein ho gayi ...even receptionist was intelligent to say that aapko disturb nahi karna chahto hogi ...

ye seq bhi kuch samajh nahi aaya Confused

3. Ashu said ..nidhi jaise gayi thi waise hi aa jayegi ...one more time he showed that he doesnt care for nidhi if she goes out at night alone Ouch 
how can he say that ..profession oath yaad hai ..but shadi ke vachan ka kya ? raksha karunga n all that ? itni help to neighbours bhi kar dete hai ..then y he is so rude ? 
wo bhi tab when he knows that nidhi is travelling by auto these days . 

ye bhi kuch samajh nahi aaya Confused

4.DB n CS made a plan to make nidhi emotional by cooking hare chane ki curry ...ok but 1 thing i dint undrstd that y evry1 is after nidhi to make her realise only ? just bcoz she is a lady ?
where is HK n BB ? why dont they r doing smthn to realise ashu ? 
n why ashu is not realising on his own ? was nidhi really a furniture for him ? 
no that song seq was not enough to show his pain . 

5. What kind of hospital KGH is ? 1 patient starts shouting n doctor came running from her home ..arey what about doctors at night duty ? cant they handle patients ? cant they see that evrythn is actually normal ? n sachmuch aisa kisi hospital mein hota hai ? 

Things i liked :- 

1. Nidhi - amar convo ...bimari ko pagalpan kehte hai ..n iska ilaaj electric shock hai LOL sare pagal nidhi ke peeche hi lyun pad jate hai Tongue
n nidhi is DEVI for amar LOL sahi jaa raha hai boss Tongue

2. Song seq was nice ...choice of song n flashbacks ..both were good Smile

3. Liked the way when ashu dint disclose the thing to receptionist that he n nidhi r not living together ...but seems nidhi is gonna do gadbad by saying to amar that she was not  with her huby ..n then big MU Confused

overall little dheela show ...mujhe to actually kuch samajh nahi ayaTongue ...but chalo may be bcoz track has just started so ...keep ur script tight cvs ...high expectations . n yes noticing nidhi's BD these days Wink

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 05 September 2012 at 5:30am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaaramyeraanurtiArmu4evafanktlkkarajekarkoyelbasubusybee..LuvRanJiLibradaffodil81kaks0211niniborn2ruleSwastikAshNirabzonedgeparmarAttrocksshaz2009mudraswathi

karajekar IF-Dazzler
karajekar
karajekar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

your analysis was good

but i liked epi very much haan kuch baatein aapne sahi boli

he forget the vows he tooked while marrying nidhi

he was too rude how he told to db that if nidhi akele jaa sakti hai to akele wapas bhi aa sakte hai

but you know men will men they have excess ego then women ,agar iski jagha bb ne call kiya hota na nidhi ko  ke ashu is in prb toh nidhi daud ker jaate

i was too laughing on that line that nidhi is devi for amar ,acha hua ashu ne nahi suna ,nahi toh bechara jal ker rakh ho jata

sonali

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSHIKHA19busybee..ttrocks

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Analysis is nice.. but.. i dun think Ashus words were wrong at all .. in any hosp.. calling cops first in such cases is rule... so he was pretty right..!

But i liked Nidhis returning Ashu his dialogues during Mallu track..

Agree with the hosp thing at nite.. omg.. that was so silly 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSHIKHA19karajekarbusybee..Librakaks0211

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Nice post Shikha
Ashu was angry on Nidhi as she did not inform the police. He told her that it was ok that she brought Amar to the hosp, but at the same time she should have phoned the police...I did not find it very wrong when he told the police that ladies were more emotional on seeing a person in a bad state...
Nidhi need not have been rude to Ashu by saying sarcastically to the police that "mujhe bhi kuch log ne samjhaya hain that I shuld hv called the police"...Ashu was concerned as we all know what harassment police can cause...This is my POV of course..
Ashu's reply to DB was more due to the fact that just a few hours earlier Nidhi had told him that aap mera fikar karna chhod dijiye...He was hurt and angry.

Edited by kaks0211 - 05 September 2012 at 5:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSHIKHA19fanktlkkarajekarbusybee..aru29

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Great analysis Shikha!Nidhi going missing at night bit and everyone getting overtly worked up was silly but AShu getting angry on Nidhi was justified as he was only looking out for her best interests.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSHIKHA19busybee..

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Nice post Shikha
Ashu was angry on Nidhi as she did not inform the police. He told her that it was ok that she brought Amar to the hosp, but at the same time she should have phoned the police...I did not find it very wrong when he told the police that ladies were more emotional on seeing a person in a bad state...

but ashu should undrstd that its not a normal accident case but a kind of big tragedy happened ..nidhi shayad khud shock mein thi ...n her state of mind was only to save him ...may be she thought ki hospital mein jakar koi na koi call kar dega ..what 's a big deal ? ashu as a head should have praised nidhi for that ..n should have ordered sm1 to call police ...that's it . but he reacted in opposite way Confused
n that ladies n emotional thing ..i dint undrstd ..if he was in d same place ..to wo kya ye nahi karta ? n what about when her ran for criminal mallu for help ? where were rules then ? 

Nidhi need not have been rude to Ashu by saying sarcastically to the police that "mujhe bhi kuch log ne samjhaya hain that I shuld hv called the police"...Ashu was concerned as we all know what harassment police can cause...This is my POV of course..
Ashu's reply to DB was more due to the fact that just a few hours earlier Nidhi had told him that aap mera fikar karna chhod dijiye...He was hurt and angry.
see that's the difference bw ashu n nidhi ...no matter how hurt nidhi is but she is always ready to help ashu ...but from ashu's side it doesnt matter at all Ouch

n i think its high time for nidhi to react ...n glad she is reacting . my POV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anurti

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Shikha - If Ranga or some one else would have told Nidhi that she should have at least informed the police - Nidhi would not have retorted back so rudely...She is deliberately talking rudely to Ashu to what ever he says...The police himself sort of insulted Ashu by saying that aap log itne padhe likhe hote huye bhi nahi samajte ke police ko pehle inform karna chahiye...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSHIKHA19

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Shikha - If Ranga or some one else would have told Nidhi that she should have at least informed the police - Nidhi would not have retorted back so rudely...She is deliberately talking rudely to Ashu to what ever he says...The police himself sort of insulted Ashu by saying that aap log itne padhe likhe hote huye bhi nahi samajte ke police ko pehle inform karna chahiye...

well i can only say that both r mixing their personal n professional lives ..n as DB said dono ko 1 saath kaam nahi karna chahiye otherwise gadbad ho jati hai ...seems same thing is happening ...n this is also 1 more issue for ashni to solve Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtikaks0211

Go to top