Frequent Posters

riushibabo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
owsom and such a great twist
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -kitti-

Oh my god! I am so glad that  SubhaShreeNanda  sent me a PM to your story! It is so intriguing!! I want to read more! 

Your writing style is very grabbing, I like that you use third person and first person for inner thoughts, and the way that you write, makes the reader feel the character's emotion. It's beautiful. I swear I had a lump in my throat reading the third chapter! 

I'm so glad that I gave it a chance and I can't wait for the next 'un. 

Update soon!

[P.S. a little tip: maybe you title should be ARHI TS: A Mistake. ... so that IPKKND fans can find the story. There are thousands of stories on the Fan Fictions page that it's hard to pick out the ones that don't specify which fandom they are for :) ] 

glad that i could share an awesome story of a dear friend with u n super happy that u loved itπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: riafna

Thank you so much Subha sree nanda for the link.Its really apreciate I was looking for this one.It was you send me the link and I read first part and second part.

Evilmindedme really I don't have to express how splendid mind blowing update was this one.You are really blessed and you really did justice to the character Arnav.The feelings the various emotions which dances in his mind, heart and his head...from the fear, then the truth which really felt him someone a knife on his heart, then the frustration, anger, the cheated by those two ladies, then the pain then the heartache, then how Asha gave him relief, then calm, his mind and heart starts to work, the clear picture what happened, then anger changes to guilt, then the love and respects again blossoms, then the reentry of ASR, the way he starts to sort out things...fabulous(May be I miss something)
Wonderful twist La was going for ask divorce she already forwarded paper for the same.I can't imagine Arshi separated, thanks for this wonderful twist.It will take time for Khushi to forgive him but just give hi a chance..

i'm extremely happy n immensely proud k u loved it.

πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: kiddy-kavya

Hey, 

Shree PMed me this story of urs and dats hw i came to knw about it.
I can't believe that i could actually miss out on a beautiful story like this.
Beautuful concept, excellent twists and well done.😊

glad that u loved the story

NOTE FOR EvilMindedMe:-

10 pages of comments, someone's getting famous!πŸ˜‰

yey!!!!!! i'm super happy for uπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

n dekha meri pyari n silly soul sista

told ya ppl will love it

now i'll wait for ur hugπŸ€— wen u come onlyn in da eve

n u know what being ur friend is an honor for me. i'm extremely proud of u!πŸ€—
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow shree that was fab...
tara.singhania thumbnail
That was awesome...Lavanya knew where Khushi was still she didn't say Arnav and she married her Best friend's husband how cheap is that??? Though shez nw trying to reconcile them and she only cleared khushi's name but still she marrying arnav was not justifiable for me!!!!!! btw u've written so beautifully...plz pm me weneva u updt...i jus LOVEDDD it!!!!!..
Originally posted by: lolly143

wow shree that was fab...

well the credit goes to the writer not me so it was A's awesome job😊
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this update - so emotionally poignant Arnav with the story progressing really well. I am now left thinking what next????
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly id like to thank SHREE buddy u jus were too sweet to pm me this story!! If not for u i wud have missed sumtyn very big!! Cheers Shree! :)

ANd to the author f this amazing wonderful mind-blowing breathtaking story!! Jus Wonderful!!! How cud u pen down such a  wonderful though i guessed the Her right that she was his wife n lakash was his son n khushi n asha were out of his life!! And then when he got to knw he was betrayed by the two women of his life i jus cudnt control my tears if that was not enuf when i found him all alone on d stairs n Asha comforting him the tears that tried holdin bak jus poured out i cudn stop myself!! I m cryin lik mad even when im writin dis down!! ANd if that was not enuf the drawing n what drawings were u talkin bout sweetheart n when she drew him exactly wid such minute perfections such as bluetooth! i was speechless n d rate at which my tears poured down jus increased!! and not to forget the last paragraph!! La filed a divorce khushi is adamant nt to get bak n Lakash isn't Arnav's kid??  I m jus not able to rationally think how cud u write such wonderful meaning n exact emotions depictin work!! 
I have to applaud u for ur immense talent on that!! GO buddy!!

Cheers for the pm Shree :) mwaah!! owe u der n i have sent a buddy request to EvilMindedME 

Ps pls lemme knw ur name n buddy if u dnt mind can i suggest sumtyn?? hopin u wudnt, ur work is too precious hence try cuttin d length down n makin it more updates u knw that wud really grab eyeballs as it wud give us d hunger to want more :) :D
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww...you made me cry dear..
First for Arnav, then Khushi and at last for Lavanyaa..
Amazing amzing amazing story and well written...