India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

ENOUGH! VIVIAN DSENA !!!! (Page 5)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
You can take VD, Cari but RK is all mine first!!!! I HAVE THE first haqq on him than anyone else and not even Madhu hhas ROFL If you don't know what I mean, ask Nishi and she will tell you Wink LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajjk..PlayfulKiss..carisma2

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I am big fan of abhay rai chand because of his attitude and care for pia like godfather. thats why i love to see RK, vivian shown that he is good actor, its true as common boy or love boy his dialogue and expressions was not good in previous shows, but now he is doing superb. shown his best ability and i think its credit not only goes to vivian its includes madhubala directors and writer tooo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajjkcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanu3108

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by sanu3108

ROFLOLZ ... thand  pa kurriye ... thora holay ... dil ko sambhal  :P
Ufff yeh aag hai jo buj thi hi nahin... Kambaqt Samandar bhi kam par jaye issey bujaney mein.. Lol...

Only thing that will stop it is Mere hubby ki Galiyaan! Lol Who also with initials happens to be RK. Lol

Wah kya conincidence hai ... Haye rabba hubby ke hotay huay ghair mard per drooling .. Kya zamana aa gaya hai ...  Lol... Wait till u hubby finds out about ur drooling sessions .. LOL
Lol...
He knows Vivu is my Ladla.. just doesn't know how much Wink.
He's more concerned abt Akshay..LOL
But seriously LOL he's great - not jealous of actors types.. he just thinks I'm 75% insane! Lol.
Worst is when my son teases me with Kevin from Ben 10 Cartoon... Lol.

I on the other hand am not very generous and would not allow  'My personal RK' to drool on any actress! LOL

Edited by carisma2 - 05 September 2012 at 2:42pm

..PlayfulKiss..sanu3108

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

You can take VD, Cari but RK is all mine first!!!! I HAVE THE first haqq on him than anyone else and not even Madhu hhas ROFL If you don't know what I mean, ask Nishi and she will tell you Wink LOL
Nope from Day one I have declared Vivian and any form he appears in - he is mine! No arguments... Bas LOL

..PlayfulKiss.._Darling_

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

I am big fan of abhay rai chand because of his attitude and care for pia like godfather. thats why i love to see RK, vivian shown that he is good actor, its true as common boy or love boy his dialogue and expressions was not good in previous shows, but now he is doing superb. shown his best ability and i think its credit not only goes to vivian its includes madhubala directors and writer tooo.
Agree...
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Nope from Day one I have declared Vivian and any form he appears in - he is mine! No arguments... Bas LOL

Lol even when RK had not entered, I had declared him as mine in one of the post I had made. Nishi at that time told me that Cari will kill you if she sees this post LOL But I had declared him before you and said he will be mine lmao. I can't post the link because I am from mobile, so it is really hard :)

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index