yesss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiMi615

SiMi615 Goldie
SiMi615
SiMi615

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

have never been a fan of a movie song used as BG of a show thsi shows that the musicc director of the show doesnt have any creativity 
i love mahii ve in GEET as it was different not a copy from movie and it suited the romantic scene

si in all i dont like if a movie song is used as a BG for a show 

abinash079, I'm a musician at heart so I guess I like all songs whether it is used in a movie or a show! However, the way that they've captured this song in Madhubala is so beautiful! But I respect your opinion, very well put!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse***

Edited by SiMi81 - 05 September 2012 at 6:50am

abinash079

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiMi81

have never been a fan of a movie song used as BG of a show thsi shows that the musicc director of the show doesnt have any creativity 
i love mahii ve in GEET as it was different not a copy from movie and it suited the romantic scene

abinash079, I'm a musician at heart so I guess I like all songs whether it is used in a movie or a show! However, the way that they've captured this song in Madhubala is so beautiful! But I respect your opinion, very well put!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse***

thanks for replying great to know that ur a musician dear i  m just saying that every show has its own music director their crew and they should be having some creativity they why dont u use that creativity in making a great BG for show why take songs from movie i know it would look good but still why not use something orginal 

SiMi615

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

glad you love it...

SiMi615

SiMi615 Goldie
SiMi615
SiMi615

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SiMi81

thanks for replying great to know that ur a musician dear i  m just saying that every show has its own music director their crew and they should be having some creativity they why dont u use that creativity in making a great BG for show why take songs from movie i know it would look good but still why not use something orginal 

abinash079, I have NO IDEA why they used this theme song. Maybe they couldn't find anyone to write a fresh song for this serial so they decided to stick with a song that already existed...In the future, maybe they'll add a new song for this serial...We shall see! Smile

Edited by SiMi81 - 05 September 2012 at 7:02am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index