NO more "Maahi"or"Raba-Ve"

SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You know what I like about Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon? There is no special song for their romantic moment except for...

"Tere ishq pe..
Tere waqt pe..
Bas haq hai eik mera
Teri rooh pe tere jism pe
Bas haq hai eik mera..."

Don't get me wrong I love both the shows Geet Hui Sabse Parayi and Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. However, I thought it quite distracting when Geet and Maan would have their romantic bit and the song "Maahi" would play in the background or when Arnav and Kushi are having their romantic moment and the song "Raba-Ve" would come on every time. I felt like I had to mute those parts sometimes because it takes away from the romance after hearing those songs over and over again!...Once again, I love these shows so i'm only sharing my opinion on this topic. 

BUT I absolutely LOVE❤️, LOVE❤️, LOVE❤️ the theme song for MADHUBALA EK ISHQ EK JUNOON because they kept it simple! When RK and Madhu would lock eyes or accidentally touch, time stands still and there's no music to distract the audience from their romantic scenes, except for the soft music in the background! It's simply put BEAUTIFUL to see RISHBALA express their unwanted desires for each other through their actions and not only through a song...
I ❤️ IT, ❤️ IT, ❤️ IT!!!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse***
Edited by SiMi81 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmmn even i love mahiii very much bt yes after some time it distracts a bit
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree...I enjoy this.score...but love it when they keep their.eyeloks..in so potent silent mode that ee feel their attraction...the time stands still and we r.just gaping with bated breath completely lost in them...just love thus silent attraction...which is growing more lethally...
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u completely...even i do that mute thingy...
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Agree BAS HAQ HAI MERA😳
 madhubala unique show thats why all thing is unique.❤️
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
have never been a fan of a movie song used as BG of a show thsi shows that the musicc director of the show doesnt have any creativity 
i love mahii ve in GEET as it was different not a copy from movie and it suited the romantic scene

si in all i dont like if a movie song is used as a BG for a show 

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

like the idea filmy serial with filmy song
SiMi615 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abinash079

have never been a fan of a movie song used as BG of a show thsi shows that the musicc director of the show doesnt have any creativity 

i love mahii ve in GEET as it was different not a copy from movie and it suited the romantic scene

si in all i dont like if a movie song is used as a BG for a show 

abinash079, I'm a musician at heart so I guess I like all songs whether it is used in a movie or a show! However, the way that they've captured this song in Madhubala is so beautiful! But I respect your opinion, very well put!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse***

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SiMi81

abinash079, I'm a musician at heart so I guess I like all songs whether it is used in a movie or a show! However, the way that they've captured this song in Madhubala is so beautiful! But I respect your opinion, very well put!

thanks for replying great to know that ur a musician dear i  m just saying that every show has its own music director their crew and they should be having some creativity they why dont u use that creativity in making a great BG for show why take songs from movie i know it would look good but still why not use something orginal 
SiMi615 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abinash079

thanks for replying great to know that ur a musician dear i  m just saying that every show has its own music director their crew and they should be having some creativity they why dont u use that creativity in making a great BG for show why take songs from movie i know it would look good but still why not use something orginal 

abinash079, I have NO IDEA why they used this theme song. Maybe they couldn't find anyone to write a fresh song for this serial so they decided to stick with a song that already existed...In the future, maybe they'll add a new song for this serial...We shall see! 😊