India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Prachi.. IF-Rockerz
Prachi..
Prachi..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged

YOUR EYES AND MY NOSE

Clad in red saree she was standing near the poolside waiting for her better half to come home. She glanced at the wall clock and saw it was 1:30 am. She sighed and entered the room, picked up the cake she made for her husband and placed it back in the refrigerator. She went to her room once again and blew off the remaining candles; few of them had already died.

She sat on the bed with her knees clutched to her chest. It was their second anniversary and her husband was still at office. She wiped the lone tear that managed to escape her beautiful eyes.  

She knew her husband was one of the busiest men but was he so busy that he couldn't wish her. Would one message take 2 hours for him? Would just one hug or peck would have disturbed his work?

Khushi once again glanced at the watch and saw the needles striking 2. She decided to call it a night. This has been her routine since last one and half months. Sleeping without seeing him, eating without him.

She lay on the bed and kept on tossing and turning. Tonight sleep was miles away. After and hour or so, she heard the door knob turning. She got up and fixed her eyes at the door. She saw her husband entering with his coat hanging on his arm and holding the bag. Worry lines quite visible on his face.

Arnav knew Khushi waited for him but he was seriously busy in his work.  The new fashion week was taking toll on him and his relationship. He promised himself that he would take Khushi on the vacation after this fashion week. He was glad that Khushi understood unlike other wives.

When he entered the room quite sheepishly and examined the surroundings. The room was different from what he left in morning. And then he saw his wife sitting on the bed wearing a red saree. He was quite surprised as he always saw her sleeping because he came home very late.

"Khushi, why are you awake at this hour?"

"Wo Arnav ji, I slept in the day today so I am not feeling sleepy."

Arnav saw her eyes, the shine and glitter of her eyes had faded. He kept his bag on the recliner and went to sit towards her. He cupped her face.

"Khushi, I am sorry, I know today was our anniversary, but you know the office work" and he was silenced by her dainty finger on his lips.

"Happy 2nd anniversary Arnav ji." And with that she hugged him tight.

Arnav wrapped his arms around her tight. And his vision faded. He had tears in his eyes. How the hell did he manage to get such an understanding wife?

"Same to you wifey."

Arnav released her from his arms, she smiled at him and stood up from the bed.

"where are you going?" asked Arnav.

"I have a surprise for you." Saying so she went to the kitchen to get the cake.

She entered the room with the chocolate cake that she had lovingly made for him. she kept the cake on the table near the recliner and asked him to come there.

Arnav saw the beautiful cake and what touched him the most was the message written on it.

"with love Arnav ji."

Khushi and Arnav cut the cake and fed each other.                                                                                     

"Khushi I love you and I am extremely lucky to have you in my life. You are undoubtedly the best thing that has happened to me. "

"I love you too Arnav ji, although you are not giving me the time and attention that I need but let this fashion week get over and then you are only going to be with me and not my enemy."

"your enemy?" asked a quizzed Arnav.

"yes, your work."  She hugged him and he kissed her hair.

"I just can't believe Arnav ji we have completed two years. These years flew so quickly."

"Khushi I have a present for you."

"what seriously? Then why are you waiting? "

"hold on wifey."

"holding on hubby."

Arnav opened up his bag and took out a small wrapped box. He handed the box to her and she just like a child opened it quickly. her eyes lit up and happiness covered her face.

"Arnav ji these are so beautiful." Exclaimed Khushi as she saw the most beautiful diamond and emerald ear rings. She loved ear rings and had a great collection. Arnav too knew and that is why he had placed the order for the ear rings a month ago. Arnav was so lost in her happiness that he didn't notice when she wore them.

"how do these look Arnav ji?"

Arnav came closer to her and whispered in her ear. "perfect."

She blushed hearing his husky voice. She looked up to see his brown honey eyes and saw his love for her. She was so glad to have Arnav as her husband. He might be very busy in his work, but he loved her and a lot.

"what are you staring at?"

"your eyes?"

"my eyes?"

"yes Arnav ji. You know your eyes are the mirrors for me. they show me how much you love me I love your eyes."

Arnav smiled at her and kissed her forehead. " what do you love in me Arnav ji?"

"your nose."

"my nose?"

"yes. When the morning light touches the your nose pin, the sparkle produces makes you shine, the way you scrunch your nose when you see me working on weekends, the way your nose shines in pride when mentioned Mrs. Raizada."

She smiled a full smile at him. he picked her up in his arms and led her to the bed. He touched her face with the back of his palms, her eyes shut tightly and her lips quivered. He gently whispered in her ears. "I love your lips too."

And with that he placed his lips on hers and kissed her. The passion, the need, the desperateness and love poured in. he missed her in these past one and half months. Khushi broke the kiss and whispered. "I love your ears" and with that bit his ear and leaving her laad governor smirking.

how was it guys

do tell me

Edited by Prachi.. - 05 September 2012 at 5:04am

The following 166 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288rth81rachealmbobby2011manishadubeyligidhapriyadbaramee991kshiti123mano_babbissttuuttiiSwamuhimakshiSamiiiidanisharamasawmarhifan_lovermrign.jalnada_axyzw231gagsybhavs_gid03svmicoolguy3SmitaCletusSilpa_25Sarikakapoorsoni_mdn091505nanz_2211anisa79AmmyRidz4EvercraziefanDevilwaysskp2007chahat128KhuarvSuchita2012kria1996snehashetty34diya33Arshi2gthr4evrappy111Thrish1RudraniMeena1428anumunu578KairiPArnav_Khushifansakthi25Ace11nevi78cupcakezrajalekshmisami99Maz786Deeksha11sasrSwathiarshinnhktokyolife_ipkkndgataarshifan91poojasidd123Manisha.SAM32heavenspiritSarunArshiloversoaringskies1DAlicepink.lotusshubhanjlicrazyaddictionRoshkolovemusicbluetajswati-89Orion_NRemovedseabeauty1mangalorefalcon.starbabydevilzobshehvikadesigirljaswargikoinahisweet_butterfly..sur..AdorableTrouble-_-harsh42arhi101Ishrafan11sunshine94devishreesmileyhug7679-Dee-devsumArhiIPKKNDN0306smiley-shineysweetmadhuriemistry-BarunKiMeera-alicepuppyHriju321Abi.NaclaireDDDalmuthuya..MorningStar..shagun05deep5128kinjalcp87KtotheMjessjazzIronButterflyfangurrlArshifan4lifemisscrazyfan207shikhabewakoofLadki--Kittu--riafnasikhni_dennisdmenacekriti_atharvbhaktiiiparu_roxmeniranjana00rini_katnewmoon2011srijaaa127Kinmasoni4evadebby_11KaranShilpa:)alicia212ashred12jeb1-afsha-tinselDiva_Akorshi..Amira..HansaNJyo.Arshi.IPKOptimisticEyes-Kina--Stutz-Nidsubh007MrDarcyfanNewbiesoapfansarunsashasinghajoop--MISHTEE--silvia1999rkapoor1382fffan123thulasi_arshikbtrsoni19sweetpup03Arshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkchavvi16Preeti.xoSunshine GirlDownhill

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
awww such a cute one dear...loved it very much...thnx 4da pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi..

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
me first...*happy dance*,...

Prachi..

Prachi.. IF-Rockerz
Prachi..
Prachi..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

awww such a cute one dear...loved it very much...thnx 4da pm...
thanks alotBig smile
IAmMayFlower Goldie
IAmMayFlower
IAmMayFlower

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
that was lovely :)

Prachi..

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
wow great story of os plz update soon
thanks for the pm

Prachi..

manishadubey Newbie
manishadubey
manishadubey

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
very sweet and simple... liked it a lot..

Prachi..

-SanjanaSobti- IF-Rockerz
-SanjanaSobti-
-SanjanaSobti-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
so romantic..

Prachi..

Go to top