Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why all weddings are interrupted in IPK (Fun) (Page 6)

Amrita_12 Senior Member
Amrita_12
Amrita_12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

lol.. kanjoos ph..
actually all the arshi related things are mostly  interrupted. and poojali and creepwa related things just go with the flow.. i guess arshi dream  wedding will happen after a century later. or may be not..

The dream wedding is now going to be a simple wedding. I shouldnt crib as at least they are saying the wedding is still on. 

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
LOLzz..! 
Amrita_12 Senior Member
Amrita_12
Amrita_12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Amrita_12

This serial takes the cake when it comes to not spending money on leads' clothes & accessories. Khushi's patch work minuscule churidar kurta used to be 1 reason why I used to stay away from this serial. Dont even get me started on ASR's clothes. Even Shyam got better shoes than ASR's. I am very tired of seeing 2 very good looking people being made to wear 1 fugly cloth after another. Most of the time Khushi's outfits look as if they have stitched together after collecting whatever is found leftover at a tailor's shop. 

I keep telling my roommate, if i would have been at SI/BS's place, i would have stopped shooting or would have threatened to quit. Hats off to them for not doing so. 

I dont have ny hope from this serial but 1 - to see Khushi in nice clothes, jewellery & shoes. Also with a heavy eye make up. 

PS - Earlier at least Anjali's jewellery used to look nice, now woh bhi nahi raha! Sigh! 
barun and sanaya are truly the best looking in the industry
and what shabby and horrendous clothes
imagine our loyalty that we watch them despite them
imagine their professionalismtrue

On a second thought, i think these 2 should throw tantrums. who knows, maybe that way everybody will get to see them in good clothes. 

he he he..yeah...we too deserve a pat on our backs for sticking with IPK through thick and think. 

Go to top