Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by uktamil

Thank you so much for your lovely comment - you are right that we think similar and I am glad that you made sure your friend changed. Things like this is what makes India and not celebrities.

And I am glad that you plan to help make India better later in your life πŸ‘
The point is that I don't know if my friend has changed... I mean she might be doing the same thing behind my back! It's hard to change a person's mentality... They have to realize on their own... Patriotism should come from within... 
Originally posted by -Sunset-

The point is that I don't know if my friend has changed... I mean she might be doing the same thing behind my back! It's hard to change a person's mentality... They have to realize on their own... Patriotism should come from within... 

I agree that patriotism should come from within but we can also give it a helping hand byt showing how much damage the individual is doing to India. It's a long campaign but our parents started and it is our duty to see it through.
Originally posted by samona24

THANKS, UKT AND YES, NOWADAYS ALL INDIANS ARE MORE AWARE OF THE FLAG AND ITS VALUE, I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE FLAG ON THE ROADS TOO!

SALUTE YOUR DAD FOR BEING INDIAN IN THE TRUE SENSE, AND FOR RAISING HIS CHILDREN THE SAME WAY!

I READ YOUR SIGNATURE EVERY TIME I OPEN YOUR POST!  AND LOVE IT EVERY TIME TOO!

Thanks Samona
Originally posted by s1ma

I had no idea of the chain of emails and PMs but I assure you that if I had come across your sigi on my own, I would have personally PMed you to tell you that you my friend must be a true patriot!!  

And I salute your dad for pointing it out that patriotism is not something to be displayed on that one day but it is to be shown through our actions everyday after and before that.  Hats off to both of you.  

Also, personally I dont think you should be apologetic about anything at all.  Too many people do the wrong things day in and day out without apologizing and there is absolutely NO reason why people who do good and believe in good should apologize for what they do.  Live long, live strong!  Jai Hind!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for the wonderful commentπŸ€—
Awesome post...πŸ‘...every proud indian shud do dis n m proud of u 2...even i so luv dat signature...unity is dignity...jai hind..😊
Originally posted by honey_me19

Awesome post...πŸ‘...every proud indian shud do dis n m proud of u 2...even i so luv dat signature...unity is dignity...jai hind..😊

Jai hind
Originally posted by mansi894

res

Mansi - still waiting for the Res😲
Originally posted by diya33

great man ur dad isπŸ‘

Thanks will tell him πŸ˜†
what u said is so true!
proud to be an indian! <3

who said this post is not related to ipkknd?

we all are ipkkndians, arent we?
if we truly love this show, we should be loyal, nd stick to it thruout...not only on the anniversary episodes or rabba ve episodes, but alwaays! we should stop bashing our show when one episode goes wrong...

so yeah, it is related to our show. loyalty is alwaays rewarded.
oh wow ur dad is as great patriotism...

May be this has been seen in UK but I never this type is INDIA...

But thanks for this post coz when ever I see ur signature I have a lot of doubts in my mind

u just cleared it..

JAI HIND.