Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~|~The EHMMBH Chat Club 8~|~ (Page 18)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 69276

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

Knock knock? LOL

aa geyi bachchi Wink
kaise ho ji?Hug

-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 14055

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by KT_4eva

Knock knock? LOL

kya karing LOL
Facebook.. LOL What about you? Online at his time? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 69276

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelicDemon

Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by AngelicDemon

hello guys,

anyone there?

hello there Big smile
I m a big fan of ur posts on VirMan but have never known u so wellEmbarrassed
so ur name????Smile

i'm ankita :)

You like my posts? I LOVE ur posts LOL



I m Jesmin Smile
my posts.I haven't made them from ages EmbarrassedLOL
.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 31127

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

nope...chal jaldi se haath chala LOL

ok Di,Big smile
pehle aap mujhe batap ke kya hua hai???aap udas kyun ho?Unhappy

arey aajkal na main bahut jald gussa ho jaati hoon...sab kaam ke wajah se...aaj mummy bol rahi thi...Unhappy

kyun ki sab bohat bure hai & meri di ko satate hain Angry
aap ki kya galti Embarrassed

kya karen...ma janti hai...aur bol rahi thi ki aisa hi hota hai...cant help need 2 have patience...kitna rakhoon...these guys r metally torturng me Angry

plz share karlo Di,U'll feel good Smile

Pm karti hoon...bahut hai...roz ek drama karte hai...im fed up...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 31127

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelicDemon

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by AngelicDemon

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by AngelicDemon

hello guys,

anyone there?

hey...wats ur name?

i'm ankita :)

i'm guessing urs is sunitha?


Hey Ankita...oh yeah...Im from Blr and working...n u?

I'm from Odisha and I'm a first yr law student at National Law School :)

ur working? You're elder than me then? Whr u working?

oh wow...tats nice...oh yeah...have 7yrs of exp...nt in a modd 2 discuss abt d compy...sorry..in bangalore itself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 14055

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by KT_4eva

Knock knock? LOL

aa geyi bachchi Wink
kaise ho ji?Hug
Main bachi? LOL
I'm all good! Hug
What about you? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 5067

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by AngelicDemon

Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by AngelicDemon

hello guys,

anyone there?

hello there Big smile
I m a big fan of ur posts on VirMan but have never known u so wellEmbarrassed
so ur name????Smile

i'm ankita :)

You like my posts? I LOVE ur posts LOL



I m Jesmin Smile
my posts.I haven't made them from ages EmbarrassedLOL

So wat!

Awesome posts r always awesome...it was posts like urs that got me addicted to IF LOL and also made me come out in public about my VirMan obsession :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 69276

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

nope...chal jaldi se haath chala LOL

ok Di,Big smile
pehle aap mujhe batap ke kya hua hai???aap udas kyun ho?Unhappy

arey aajkal na main bahut jald gussa ho jaati hoon...sab kaam ke wajah se...aaj mummy bol rahi thi...Unhappy

kyun ki sab bohat bure hai & meri di ko satate hain Angry
aap ki kya galti Embarrassed

kya karen...ma janti hai...aur bol rahi thi ki aisa hi hota hai...cant help need 2 have patience...kitna rakhoon...these guys r metally torturng me Angry

plz share karlo Di,U'll feel good Smile

Pm karti hoon...bahut hai...roz ek drama karte hai...im fed up...Angry

then  should get one PM each day  Approve
why u r even saying it just do it Hug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai: Written/Video Updates Archives

2 3 4

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 25   Views: 53603

.Tanya. 25 53603 14 September 2013 at 9:20am by .Farzi.
*~EHMMBH Forum Member's Birthday Corner ~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: Prernarbofan   Replies: 178   Views: 21916

Prernarbofan 178 21916 26 August 2013 at 2:00am by anamica5
EHMMBH-Audio tunes-Pg 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: Bazingaa   Replies: 250   Views: 51691

Bazingaa 250 51691 07 February 2013 at 3:21am by fati989
~: EHMMBH Query/Help Desk :~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Xx_fehmida_xX   Replies: 1188   Views: 105158

Xx_fehmida_xX 1188 105158 19 January 2013 at 3:52am by aktertoma
~: EHMMBH Media Gallery:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: -Deepali-   Replies: 117   Views: 40907

-Deepali- 117 40907 15 December 2012 at 5:28pm by ktlovers

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index