Sangita Ghosh looks set for a comeback

xo4515 Senior Member
xo4515
xo4515

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Sangita Ghosh

Sangita Ghosh, who disappeared from the small screen post marriage in 2010, is hoping to woo her audience again.

"I have been working since I was 10 and there came a time when I felt I needed a break. I just wanted to stay away from all the limelight and lead a normal life. The rigorous shooting schedule was not giving me any breathing time. Television is all about meeting deadlines and at one point I felt my family was getting neglected. So, I decided to take a break," says Sangita who was last seen hosting a dance reality show.

What kept her busy during these years? "My parents needed me. After suffering from prolonged illness, my father passed away. Earlier my life revolved around only my work. But after spending time at home, I realised the daily challenges one has to go through," she says.

So, what made her decide on a comeback after a long hiatus? "I would often think that people must have forgotten me, but luckily, whenever I stepped out, I would always be asked when I would be seen on television again. So I felt the urge to make a comeback. Basically I am hungry for love," she adds.

The actress is considering a few offers and will decide on one. "Luckily whatever offers I have got till date are of lead roles. I hope I am able to recreate the same magic," she says. The actor had worked with Varun Badola in Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chaand. "We share an amazing chemistry and comfort level. I would love to work with him again," she adds.

According to her, it is important for every show to be family oriented. Then only can the audience relate to it. "I do follow Balika Vadhu, Rab Se Sohna Isshq and Bade Achhe Lagte Hain which are quite interesting. Ram Kapoor and Sakshi share a great chemistry," she adds. So is there any particular kind of role that she wants for her comeback? "I want to do something exciting which will inspire me to look forward to the shoot every day. I feel actors are very selfish and want the best for themselves. I want to do something which I can be proud of in the future."

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyakanchanTrieshashi4567_CandyCream_dayabhiSakshi_Deewanijakther7-MariaMars--Srishty-

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
TFS, well said Sangita ji, yeah RaYa shares a great Chemistry, That's why we all becomes RaYa Dewani , Ram , Sakshi Rocks, i fell proud to be a  RaYA fan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mani-RK

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
RaYa def have a rocking chemistry!Big smile
tfs..

Mani-RK

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
tfs

yes very well said by Sangita RaYa/RaShi rocksss together...Embarrassed

Mani-RK

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
ooh i thot she was making a comeback in this show, i hope yahi ajaye, rakjat lye!! and full band baje ayesha ki!!

Mani-RK

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.. The whole world except ekta and her CV's knows Ram and Sakshi share a beautiful chemistry as RaYa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniMani-RK

dayabhi IF-Dazzler
dayabhi
dayabhi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

Mani-RK

ashi4567 Goldie
ashi4567
ashi4567