Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Guha & Vinayak !! Second Thread (Page 93)

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by Sanayam

Originally posted by cool_tweety

I always knew, kabee kisi ko itnae kareeb nahee aane dena chahiyae,kyun ki vahee log, tumhe chot pahunchaathe hein..

awww...i felt sad for khushi todayCryCry,it really hurts to hear such words from ur loved ones..

Me too but she had it coming.
Its an aa bayl mujhe maar situation.
ASR to hai hi gussey waala and he just doesnt know what he says when he is angry.
Khushi wasnt even very upset. Just making jalebis. The gol mol jalebis will quiet her down enough and ASR will come around till Garima happens. Then all bets are off. Get ready for major crying sessions.CryCryCry
hi judy
is this how they r bringing out stigma into the public... ASR puts off the wedding and people start talking?
do you really think ASR will put off the wedding.
I actually felt maybe he was on his way to meet khushi when he saw  shyam doing d nautanki n thats way he asked them to stop!!Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplelife09sonshineJhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

I always knew, kabee kisi ko itnae kareeb nahee aane dena chahiyae,kyun ki vahee log, tumhe chot pahunchaathe hein..

awww...i felt sad for khushi todayCryCry,it really hurts to hear such words from ur loved ones..

ASR to hai hi gussey waala and he just doesnt know what he says when he is angry.
Khushi wasnt even very upset. Just making jalebis. The gol mol jalebis will quiet her down enough and ASR will come around till Garima happens. Then all bets are off. Get ready for major crying sessions.CryCryCry
hi judy
is this how they r bringing out stigma into the public... ASR puts off the wedding and people start talking?

no re Appu, he wont do that..Shyam Manohar kjaa heina...he will do the honors..as per the e24 segment we are in for second slot of mehendi..so dont think ASR wil put off the weeding..atleast not now.
. U know what i like that even NK Could see thru d facade of SMJ n yet knowing all the ASR the harward brain doesnt appont any detectives etc, once begpfore they left themselves open of tkn for a ride sgn same s,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshine

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

hi judy

no re Appu, he wont do that..Shyam Manohar kjaa heina...he will do the honors..as per the e24 segment we are in for second slot of mehendi..so dont think ASR wil put off the weeding..atleast not now.
i want Khushi to call off the wedding

i reeally want her to do that, but dont know wat we are in for.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineJRiaJhalak29

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Originally posted by JRia

What did u write Jhalak that is shocking?? Who is killed?? Dead
one of her hubby's colleague was carrying office related cash... he was shot... and is hospitalised... Jhals is confined to the house and there is an alert on her island... we are trying to distract her nowSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndJRia

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Originally posted by JRia

What did u write Jhalak that is shocking?? Who is killed?? Dead
. Maria the guy was saved but attacked dat way, he ismy husbands collegue,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshine

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laap

hi judy
I actually felt maybe he was on his way to meet khushi when he saw  shyam doing d nautanki n thats way he asked them to stop!!Confused
. Me too i thought same

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndlaap

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

hi judy
may be that's what shyam wants...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndlaapcool_tweetyJhalak29

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

hi judy
may be that's what shyam wants...

I loved the way he choked shyam and said, uske naam be apne zubaan se math laena..loved him for saying that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndsonshinelaapJhalak29

Go to top