Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Guha & Vinayak !! Second Thread (Page 84)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Hey anyone has link to the spoilers of this week? day wise one?

BigHug to all who are online now.
hey...nope sorry I dont have it...I just remember  that the friday's spoiler was that a decision of khushi will create a rift between Arnav and Khushi

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Chani123

Hey Sharmi: Dadi has been supporting poojali since Day 1...the only difference is that now she will do it much more openly

Sapna: I am from Lahore

Kopal: would you think KKGSR' character is butchered if she agrees after seeing Anjali's condition that Shaym should be brought back even though Arnav himself will agree to it after Di refuses to eat and take meds for a while
For me it would be... She knows he had no feelings for Anji.. She knows that he tried to kill Arnav for property... She is emotional.. But she is also mature beyond her age... She saw him lying in front of all that he loved Anji when he had professed his love for her jus hours before...
I am kinda confused over it..after all, its not in Khushi's character to sit by and let Poojali starve herself to death either...If Arnav can bend in front of Di, why not Khushi..I just hope they don't show Arnie begging Shaymu to come back...no way I could stomach that..
Bending for anji's health is different from falling for shyam's manipulation! 
ok, so far it does not look like she will ask for shaymu to be brought back because she believed in his manipulation..but if she agrees he should be back because Anji is starving herself, that is not butchering her character, yes?
Yup..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Hey Sharmi: Dadi has been supporting poojali since Day 1...the only difference is that now she will do it much more openly

Kopal: would you think KKGSR' character is butchered if she agrees after seeing Anjali's condition that Shaym should be brought back even though Arnav himself will agree to it after Di refuses to eat and take meds for a while
For me it would be... She knows he had no feelings for Anji.. She knows that he tried to kill Arnav for property... She is emotional.. But she is also mature beyond her age... She saw him lying in front of all that he loved Anji when he had professed his love for her jus hours before...
I am kinda confused over it..after all, its not in Khushi's character to sit by and let Poojali starve herself to death either...If Arnav can bend in front of Di, why not Khushi..I just hope they don't show Arnie begging Shaymu to come back...no way I could stomach that..
ok, so far it does not look like she will ask for shaymu to be brought back because she believed in his manipulation..but if she agrees he should be back because Anji is starving herself, that is not butchering her character, yes?
Yup..Big smile

I never thought that of all the people Khushi will fall again in Shyam's trap...she has got the first hand experience of this guy and still she is favouring him...I am sure right now CVs are not using their brainAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Yup..Big smile
lets hope she doesnt fall for his manipulation much then...I dont think she fell for his she is my wife and I want to  be with her act, just for the feeling sorry about the baby part..

Chani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Yup..Big smile
lets hope she doesnt fall for his manipulation much then...I dont think she fell for his she is my wife and I want to  be with her act, just for the feeling sorry about the baby part..

When has he cared about the kid.. When she asked him to divorce Anji... did he say even once.. what about my kid?? He lusted after her when Anji was pregnant.. That never changed.. So why the sudden feelings? 

His major drama was.. I wont leave my wife and go.. Angry

--sumana13---MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Yup..Big smile

When has he cared about the kid.. When she asked him to divorce Anji... did he say even once.. what about my kid?? He lusted after her when Anji was pregnant.. That never changed.. So why the sudden feelings? 

His major drama was.. I wont leave my wife and go.. Angry
even koyal was asking the same...lusting after another woman doesnt mean he doesnt care for the kid but yes the topic should have been brought up when the divorce track came up..I think it was a  mistake on the CVs part to not include that..
simplelife09 Goldie
simplelife09
simplelife09

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplelife09

Originally posted by sonshine

@ Sri They have given ASR the line... that he will throw snake out once Di gets better... lets see how it turns out
@ Shaz... you are to be appreciated in dealing with little monsters like that... thinking from that angle... i wish Anji didn't have a miscarriage... I wish she had given birth to seven or eight babies at once... three to four times in a row...

Appu.. Define better.. WRT to Anji...LOLLOL

sonshine

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonshine

@ Sri They have given ASR the line... that he will throw snake out once Di gets better... lets see how it turns out
@ Shaz... you are to be appreciated in dealing with little monsters like that... thinking from that angle... i wish Anji didn't have a miscarriage... I wish she had given birth to seven or eight babies at once... three to four times in a row...

Appu.. Define better.. WRT to Anji...LOLLOL
I wish they would hound her to deathLOL
she doesn't seem to be much bothered about the loss of the child... saw the show after this one... the girl was much more convincing...

simplelife09Jhalak29

Go to top