Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Guha & Vinayak !! Second Thread (Page 82)

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Chalo...girls...GN & SD...
 
Its 3.50am here...few more hrs of sleep and then to work...
 
 
C U all in the new Redux thread tomorrow...HugHug
so sorry to disturb u
Have a good sleep & lots of arhi dreams Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan-MeMyselfI

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 6961

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by sharmibalan

So its not opened yet kya...Doods opens only on the day she writes... Smile
 
 
Sathya is online...Smile
hi sharmi
Do you think Shyam knows abt garimma?
 
Not sure...Unless dadi had told him now...
 
Even Dadi knew about Garima after Nani...told her...
 
So for Shyam to know...he must have done his homework well...But currently i feel...he doesn't know the actual Khanani of Garima...Smile
 
 
I think Shyam was doing only for his entry,for that he brainwashed dadi.
But dadi is connecting kushi with woh aurat .
 
Yes...Dadi is connecting it to the incident that happened 14 yrs back...
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 28101

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Chalo...girls...GN & SD...
 
Its 3.50am here...few more hrs of sleep and then to work...
 
 
C U all in the new Redux thread tomorrow...HugHug
bye Sharmi...sweet dreams..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007Chani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by -Huma-

Hey Sharmi: Dadi has been supporting poojali since Day 1...the only difference is that now she will do it much more openly
 
Sapna: I am from Lahore
 
Kopal: would you think KKGSR' character is butchered if she agrees after seeing Anjali's condition that Shaym should be brought back even though Arnav himself will agree to it after Di refuses to eat and take meds for a while
For me it would be... She knows he had no feelings for Anji.. She knows that he tried to kill Arnav for property... She is emotional.. But she is also mature beyond her age... She saw him lying in front of all that he loved Anji when he had professed his love for her jus hours before...
I am kinda confused over it..after all, its not in Khushi's character to sit by and let Poojali starve herself to death either...If Arnav can bend in front of Di, why not Khushi..I just hope they don't show Arnie begging Shaymu to come back...no way I could stomach that..
Bending for anji's health is different from falling for shyam's manipulation! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent-MeMyselfI

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Joined: 27 April 2011
Posts: 6527

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hey anyone has link to the spoilers of this week? day wise one?

BigHug to all who are online now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007-MeMyselfI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Hello Girls,


 New Redux is up and about ;

Please Reserve Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181580#64492735

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 28101

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by -Huma-

Hey Sharmi: Dadi has been supporting poojali since Day 1...the only difference is that now she will do it much more openly
 
Sapna: I am from Lahore
 
Kopal: would you think KKGSR' character is butchered if she agrees after seeing Anjali's condition that Shaym should be brought back even though Arnav himself will agree to it after Di refuses to eat and take meds for a while
For me it would be... She knows he had no feelings for Anji.. She knows that he tried to kill Arnav for property... She is emotional.. But she is also mature beyond her age... She saw him lying in front of all that he loved Anji when he had professed his love for her jus hours before...
I am kinda confused over it..after all, its not in Khushi's character to sit by and let Poojali starve herself to death either...If Arnav can bend in front of Di, why not Khushi..I just hope they don't show Arnie begging Shaymu to come back...no way I could stomach that..
Bending for anji's health is different from falling for shyam's manipulation! 
ok, so far it does not look like she will ask for shaymu to be brought back because she believed in his manipulation..but if she agrees he should be back because Anji is starving herself, that is not butchering her character, yes?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 28101

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Hey anyone has link to the spoilers of this week? day wise one?

BigHug to all who are online now.
hey...nope sorry I dont have it...I just remember  that the friday's spoiler was that a decision of khushi will create a rift between Arnav and Khushi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Told Ya! - Khushi will keep mum

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shybabe   Replies: 70   Views: 12456

shybabe 70 12456 09 December 2011 at 6:58am by Swap-Arhi
Mami's second SON

2 3

Author: BigBoss11.   Replies: 18   Views: 3869

BigBoss11. 18 3869 30 October 2011 at 1:00am by FlamingsOfLove
Monayas second anniversary-indya.com

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 12   Views: 3982

Armu4eva 12 3982 16 August 2011 at 9:55am by Dark-Hues
Khushi ko yeh second hands hi kyun??

Author: rechup   Replies: 2   Views: 1284

rechup 2 1284 10 August 2011 at 4:54am by -SilverAngel-
arhi meeting again for d second tym!!!

Author: shobrakapooor   Replies: 9   Views: 1848

shobrakapooor 9 1848 25 July 2011 at 11:34am by -Anks-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index