Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Guha & Vinayak !! Second Thread (Page 80)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Jhalak29

</div>

Kopal: Welcome back

Jahalk: I keep asking you if you are ok and you keep ignoring..Angry..Arnie has always been stuck with dumb women from day one of the show..LOL

Rit: bye

Sorry Huma looks like i didnt see ur msg agn,,, I m still sick ,,, finally started with antiboticsSmile

<div>
sorry i m not ignoring u i m sorry n pakoding my ears

Take rest Jhals..Hug

yeah jhalak take rest n watch all khushi's insults wale scenes u ll feel more relaxed. Aazma k dekh lo if faintwa na huwi tou a k tell dena u r relax

</div>
<div>
i like to watch the scenes where daadi is annoyed..LOL

Mere kaleje ko Toh thandak milti hai when dadi fumes!LOL

me ne recent wale nahi kahey thay oldest insults 4rm arnav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123-MeMyselfI

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunshine99

Holla Everyone,Smile

Another dramatic/over dramatic IPK episode...Shyamoo the cleverest ...ASR the helpless ... Dadi the dumbest  ...Anajli the confused queen whether to grieve for the child or the husband's absence...rest of them the new potted plants of the decor at RM... 
I liked the look of disgust on mami and nani's faces when daadi was talking about bringing shaym back..
but an expression is not enough.. until it translates into action as tomorrow that very same expression can be used to depict  an entirely opposite thing through dialogues.. case in point.. yesterday's Khoosieji

I think it will translate into action..if not tomorrow then soon..remember when daadi came...daadi was standing supporting Anji and Arnav was standing across from them supporting Naani

Poor mamiji is so scared of daadi, I doubt she will say anything...I suppose she will be just mean to Shaym
As the fight starts between arnav and shyam I am sure eventually everyone will see the light of the day.. but in between for drama their will be illogical turning of the characters to suit the stretching...that is what I am referring too...yesterday Khooshieji was giving O expression to match dadiji's surprise ones...but it should not have been so... knowing Arnav's mercurial temper and the last time slap there would be an expectant angry response from him...she should have been shocked on hearing Shyam saying he is overflowing with love for Anjali .. as I remember the last time he had said that Khooshie was mistaken.. then she wanted to phansao him etc.,she had thought earlier  that Anji becoming pregnant Shyam will change .. hence she refrained from speaking up and endured her marriage...prior to that he had tried to commit suicide in front of a truck when his truth came out after engagement.. twice she thought he has changed to be shown otherwise... then howcome she did the same mistake again today... just to make ASR bend to allow Shyam to come in.. the two most imp. women pressurize  him..too much of  cinematic liberty...
I can understand Khushi's reaction in today's episode but I agree with your analysis of her actions from yesterday...I think sanaya wasnt present for shooting for the all the retakes or the director/editing department messed up so they had to do with these illogical expressions

Even shaymu looked disgusted when Daadi said I can see how much Shaym loves Anjali but no disgust on Khushi's face at that moment..LOL
IPK ke pyar mein hum apne dil ko kya kya samjha lete hai... We should get an appreciation from the PH for sticking to and finding reason for doing so...Embarrassed Three cheers to all IPK fansBig smile

Disgust and Khoosieji.. na she will now cry with shaymooji on his loss..shayad medicine bhi de use to swallow and feel better.
I dont see her comforting shaymu...if she does, now that will be butchering of her character..LOL
 when the baby was alive...Shaymoo was busy finding out ways to get close to her .. was about to divorce his pregnant wife... and all of a sudden he is sad about on the loss of his child .. and Khoosiji has bought it and wanted Arnie see her POV.. so she has already payed a visit to the butcher's table...LOL
divorcing someone doesn't mean you don't feel love for your children...people who have children or whose wives are pregnent do seperate/divorce but they still love their children...love for a wife cannot be compared to the love of a child easily..
true... but has Shyamoo ever shown this intention to Khoosiji? remember the scene where Khushi comes to do champi for a pregnant Anji.. or the medicine shop incident where he led the pharmacist believe that Khushi was the one carrying his child...He always gave the impression that he wanted it to be Anjali instead of Khoosiji.. and was never bothered with the baby or mother much..khoosiji has been seeing him without his mask for the max length of  time infact more than Arnie.. hence the person who should be least convinced by his act should be Khushi more than Arnav.
true..but she saw that face for his wife...she has never seen anything which indicates he does not have genuine feelings for his baby...
he wanted to lead a life with her getting Arnav out of the way he tried to show that during the kidnapping phase when he felt she was not immune towards him...did he ever mention that he wanted the baby with them?.. it was conveniently forgotten.. because there was no genuine concern..  if I go by what u wrote that Khooshie saw his real face w.r.t. his wife.. then how can she allow him to be near Anji again .. do u give some one  you love a lot  their coveted desire when you know it has the potential to harm them the most? and then say hum kisike sath nainsafi nahi hone dena chahate? are u not negating yourself ? blooper from the dialogue writer, story writer...

bye girls catch u later...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanChani123-MeMyselfI

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hola...everyone...Just watched the episode...

Dadi will back up Anjali...now

Sharmi... Hug
Now??
She was doing that only! Angry

Couldn't resist...HugHugHugHugHug

I know Shyam is getting on my nerves...Khushi was slightly...but when she understood Arnav...then i was ok...

I have a feeling...that Arnav will disclose the reason for the wedding...He was so close to doing that in the lounge...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Chani123-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hey Sharmi: Dadi has been supporting poojali since Day 1...the only difference is that now she will do it much more openly

Sapna: I am from Lahore

Kopal: would you think KKGSR' character is butchered if she agrees after seeing Anjali's condition that Shaym should be brought back even though Arnav himself will agree to it after Di refuses to eat and take meds for a while

Supna9sharmibalan

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Chalo...Its 3.30am here...

Did Sathya open the new thread kya?

Chani123-MeMyselfI

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Jhalak29

</div>
Kopal: Welcome back

Jahalk: I keep asking you if you are ok and you keep ignoring..Angry..Arnie has always been stuck with dumb women from day one of the show..LOL

Rit: bye

Sorry Huma looks like i didnt see ur msg agn,,, I m still sick ,,, finally started with antiboticsSmile

<div>
sorry i m not ignoring u i m sorry n pakoding my ears

Take rest Jhals..Hug
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> K2 read ur post subah suabh ... Kya likha hai ... stupendous...ClapClapClaploved the poem u wrote beautiful...</font>

wah wah ka baat hai sab read each other sab appreciate each other n me me me ;-( ;-( ;-(

Supna ji... Aapki poem ka kya Kehna...

It was so heart touching.. The pain of bebas Bhai was so painful.. Lovely words!

uuff ab mujhe apni tareef iss tarha karwana parey gi ok me aik kam karti hun :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Hey Sharmi: Dadi has been supporting poojali since Day 1...the only difference is that now she will do it much more openly

Sapna: I am from Lahore

Kopal: would you think KKGSR' character is butchered if she agrees after seeing Anjali's condition that Shaym should be brought back even though Arnav himself will agree to it after Di refuses to eat and take meds for a while

Hume...atleast it was out in the open...that Shyam had met Dadi in the Ashram...Smile

and everyone including Nani, NK, Aakash, Mami...didn't accept the fact that Shyam is a nice person...

So even if he comes back...He will have only Dadi & Anjali to talk too...the rest will give him a cold shoulder...Tongue

Atleast Dadi will be occupied from that end...LOL

Edited by sharmibalan - 05 September 2012 at 11:37am

Supna9-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Holla Everyone,Smile

Another dramatic/over dramatic IPK episode...Shyamoo the cleverest ...ASR the helpless ... Dadi the dumbest  ...Anajli the confused queen whether to grieve for the child or the husband's absence...rest of them the new potted plants of the decor at RM... 
I liked the look of disgust on mami and nani's faces when daadi was talking about bringing shaym back..
but an expression is not enough.. until it translates into action as tomorrow that very same expression can be used to depict  an entirely opposite thing through dialogues.. case in point.. yesterday's Khoosieji

I think it will translate into action..if not tomorrow then soon..remember when daadi came...daadi was standing supporting Anji and Arnav was standing across from them supporting Naani

Poor mamiji is so scared of daadi, I doubt she will say anything...I suppose she will be just mean to Shaym
As the fight starts between arnav and shyam I am sure eventually everyone will see the light of the day.. but in between for drama their will be illogical turning of the characters to suit the stretching...that is what I am referring too...yesterday Khooshieji was giving O expression to match dadiji's surprise ones...but it should not have been so... knowing Arnav's mercurial temper and the last time slap there would be an expectant angry response from him...she should have been shocked on hearing Shyam saying he is overflowing with love for Anjali .. as I remember the last time he had said that Khooshie was mistaken.. then she wanted to phansao him etc.,she had thought earlier  that Anji becoming pregnant Shyam will change .. hence she refrained from speaking up and endured her marriage...prior to that he had tried to commit suicide in front of a truck when his truth came out after engagement.. twice she thought he has changed to be shown otherwise... then howcome she did the same mistake again today... just to make ASR bend to allow Shyam to come in.. the two most imp. women pressurize  him..too much of  cinematic liberty...
I can understand Khushi's reaction in today's episode but I agree with your analysis of her actions from yesterday...I think sanaya wasnt present for shooting for the all the retakes or the director/editing department messed up so they had to do with these illogical expressions

Even shaymu looked disgusted when Daadi said I can see how much Shaym loves Anjali but no disgust on Khushi's face at that moment..LOL
IPK ke pyar mein hum apne dil ko kya kya samjha lete hai... We should get an appreciation from the PH for sticking to and finding reason for doing so...Embarrassed Three cheers to all IPK fansBig smile

Disgust and Khoosieji.. na she will now cry with shaymooji on his loss..shayad medicine bhi de use to swallow and feel better.
I dont see her comforting shaymu...if she does, now that will be butchering of her character..LOL
 when the baby was alive...Shaymoo was busy finding out ways to get close to her .. was about to divorce his pregnant wife... and all of a sudden he is sad about on the loss of his child .. and Khoosiji has bought it and wanted Arnie see her POV.. so she has already payed a visit to the butcher's table...LOL
divorcing someone doesn't mean you don't feel love for your children...people who have children or whose wives are pregnent do seperate/divorce but they still love their children...love for a wife cannot be compared to the love of a child easily..
true... but has Shyamoo ever shown this intention to Khoosiji? remember the scene where Khushi comes to do champi for a pregnant Anji.. or the medicine shop incident where he led the pharmacist believe that Khushi was the one carrying his child...He always gave the impression that he wanted it to be Anjali instead of Khoosiji.. and was never bothered with the baby or mother much..khoosiji has been seeing him without his mask for the max length of  time infact more than Arnie.. hence the person who should be least convinced by his act should be Khushi more than Arnav.
true..but she saw that face for his wife...she has never seen anything which indicates he does not have genuine feelings for his baby...
he wanted to lead a life with her getting Arnav out of the way he tried to show that during the kidnapping phase when he felt she was not immune towards him...did he ever mention that he wanted the baby with them?.. it was conveniently forgotten.. because there was no genuine concern..  if I go by what u wrote that Khooshie saw his real face w.r.t. his wife.. then how can she allow him to be near Anji again .. do u give some one  you love a lot  their coveted desire when you know it has the potential to harm them the most? and then say hum kisike sath nainsafi nahi hone dena chahate? are u not negating yourself ? blooper from the dialogue writer, story writer...

bye girls catch u later...Big smile
I think that was a mistake on the dialogue writer's part...you are absolutely right, Khushi or Shaym should have brought up the baby angle when taking about his divorce..

bye...cyl..

Go to top