Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Guha & Vinayak !! Second Thread (Page 69)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitmanas

Originally posted by -Huma-

hello kopal, sunshine, anu, huma and all others Hug

i'm so tired of such an illogical show yaar, all my family think i'm crazy to watch itSmile
hey...the biggest blooper was no injured feet after walking on shards of glass...if CVs didnt want Arnav to get a hint that someone tried to hurt his di, they could have made Shaym execute a plan which looked more like an accident instead..

yaar, the illogical pile is becoming bigger day by day and people at home think the show is not worth watching, how much can we support it?  i just give up and just rant LOL
yes, the miscarriage track could have been handled better..doc doesnt tell them she got an electric shock..poojali's feet arent injured..Shaym had no assurance that Anjali wouldnt die and then how could he come back to RM if she was dead..

i ask you, why can't they move the story a bit faster, the anjali shyam scenes are dragging on and on with his rani-saheba and her shyam ji; how much more manipulation is needed from shyam's side

asr is made to look more and more like a fool because shyam keeps coming into the house without anyone noticing (don't ask how this's possible) whenever he says 'main uss admi koh apne di ke paas aane nahin doonga'Angry
I think track has been moving  quite fast since Anji miscarried...if it was some other serial, Anji still wouldnt have found out she miscarried..but they have to unfold the layers one by one so can't rush too fast..shaym-Anji scene was needed to justify Anji's action of asking Arnie to return Shaym to her...

It looks like they have finally decided to give Arnie his brain back...hopefully he doesnt go into his stupid mode again..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanayam--sumana13--

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanayam

Does anyone have link to the whole weeks spoiler?

yeah sanayam mujh ko bhi wanted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

I loved one small fact of todays epi...

DADI and ARNAV are such STRAIGHT TALKING PEOPLE...

No hiding ...straight...

Arnav added 2+2 and Dadi had no hesitation to accepting that Shyam was the one who got her...

But I was surprised with KushiStern Smile..

How can she be such DUMBAngry..

BTW could not see the last part...

But the epi was ok again from Story POVSmile..

So what is the general verdict here Fellas Hug ABOUT THE EPI

PS: Reply PaleezLOL...Morning every one ignored moiCry
frankly I wasn't surprised...Khushi believes in giving second chances, third chances, fourth chances and so on..LOL..plus Shaymu was very convincing in his acting...I dont think she has forgiven him...she just thinks he might be genuinly feeling bad for the baby..I can accept that..even murderers love their children..

That is so true

Every cunning animal love their child...

So when SHyam cried saying her LOST HIS CHILD...and HE WANTS TO BE WITH HIS WIFE...it was the soft hear that Kushi has made her think that he may deserve a second chance...

Also ..she has never seen him behave BAD or never seen Shyam TRYING TO KILL anjali...so she does not know the extent he went to kill Anjali...

Hmmm...so lets see what happensErmm
yeah, exactly! She knows the pain of the absence of parent-child bond herself, I suppose that made her feel a bit soft as well..

Cool_wonder--sumana13--

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

i'm so tired of such an illogical show yaar, all my family think i'm crazy to watch itSmile
hey...the biggest blooper was no injured feet after walking on shards of glass...if CVs didnt want Arnav to get a hint that someone tried to hurt his di, they could have made Shaym execute a plan which looked more like an accident instead..

yaar, the illogical pile is becoming bigger day by day and people at home think the show is not worth watching, how much can we support it?  i just give up and just rant LOL
yes, the miscarriage track could have been handled better..doc doesnt tell them she got an electric shock..poojali's feet arent injured..Shaym had no assurance that Anjali wouldnt die and then how could he come back to RM if she was dead..

i ask you, why can't they move the story a bit faster, the anjali shyam scenes are dragging on and on with his rani-saheba and her shyam ji; how much more manipulation is needed from shyam's side

asr is made to look more and more like a fool because shyam keeps coming into the house without anyone noticing (don't ask how this's possible) whenever he says 'main uss admi koh apne di ke paas aane nahin doonga'Angry
I think track has been moving  quite fast since Anji miscarried...if it was some other serial, Anji still wouldnt have found out she miscarried..but they have to unfold the layers one by one so can't rush too fast..shaym-Anji scene was needed to justify Anji's action of asking Arnie to return Shaym to her...

It looks like they have finally decided to give Arnie his brain back...hopefully he doesnt go into his stupid mode again..

Yeah I like to see a guy with brains while the innocent females mope aroundCryCryCry. So much for being a feminist. Ouch
What the!!
Cant  women like being taken care of once in a while?LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Sanayam - 05 September 2012 at 10:20am

--sumana13---MeMyselfI

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Sanayam

Does anyone have link to the whole weeks spoiler?

yeah sanayam mujh ko bhi wanted

Somebody humko helpwa

Supna9

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Ok..

I read one two page and found that most of them DID NOT LIKE THE EPILOL

Today even that Girl who gives channel news...her Id is NI something...she also was saying that 1 epi every one likes and the other one goes down...

But yar...in TV would tell me one LONG RUNNNG SHOW which is purrfectLOL..Locha is every whereBig smile...

Atleast here..there is no much RONA DHONA...all we got today is

1. Straight argument between Arnav and Dadi
2. Arnav adamant and true to his character
3. Kushi a bit dumb as per her character...forgiving everyoneAngry 
4. Shyam trying every trick in the UNIVERSE to enter RM...

Ok...not that bad an epi...

But...what was the PRECAPConfused..can anyone tell me what the precap was...Confused

KUSHI

Arnav is finding his support strength in her and she is talking about SHYAMAngry
there was no precap...I think the epi was so-so..could have been better but I wouldnt call it a bad episode..

AgreeSmile...

The Epi was not bad either Big smile...

See there was no Over drama to be frank...

Arnav just gets to know Dadi has been supporting Shyam...

Dadi said one thing right " ANJALI IS NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY" ...

Kushi after hearing Dadi and seeing Anjali's vulnerable condition and seeing shyam take Hitting and slaps for the baby he lost felt that he may be morning the death of his unborn and hence should get a chance to meet Anjali ONCE..

Yes..she said ... HE MAY ALSO BE REPENTING AND MORNING THE DEATH OF HIS CHILD...SO WHY CAN't WE ALLOW HIM TO MEET DI ONCESmile

She has neither asked Arnav to forgive him nor asked Arnav to take him back...she just says HE CAN MEET DI ONCESmile

errr..hope I heard it right LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanayam--sumana13---MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

yeah, they made such a big deal about anjali being hurt and bleeding, kya hua???? now, it's made to look like she's A ok?Confused what are viewers supposed to think?
It would look even more silly if they show the baby alive..LOL..

--sumana13--

arunacc Senior Member
arunacc
arunacc

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

hello kopal, sunshine, anu, huma andallothersHug
</div><div>i'm so tired of such an illogical show yaar, all my family think i'm crazy to watch itSmile

its nt only u we all r suffering 4rm this. Hehehe chit hi where were u yest no analysis

i started writing and fell asleep, dehko iss serial ney humara kya haal kar diyaLOL

hehehe chit hehehe great u didnt sacrifice ur neendwa.
Yest i sat to writing n my neendwa gone.

aur crazy waali baat, i got up from sleep, watched old IPK episodes late in the night, they are too good yaar, the diwali ones LOL

Ditto... I did the same Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Supna9-MeMyselfI

Go to top