Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Guha & Vinayak !! Second Thread (Page 68)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by Supna9

I m watching a logical pak drama

</div><div>
Fantastic answer once again Supna. This episode has given you so much energy.

Anu

oya anu kon sa sawal
i tou busy yahan pyar nahi hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Kopal and Shastra,

I want to ask a doubt. A pregnant lady has got electrocuted and falls down the stairs. what kind of treatment do they give such a patient in the real world. An operation was involved right?

Anu
depends on the period of pregnancy..

If in 7th month..First of all when such a patient arrives we need to make sure of the vital signs.. Baby's well being.. Ultrasound to see if the placenta is ok or not.. Whether there is any bleeding behind the placenta.. Any injuries to mom cos of fall...

If the baby is alive and mom is not in labour.. Conservative management...

If baby dead, induce labour..

Baby in distress, operation...

Only mom physically injured.. Then treatment for that...

Only if mom is bleeding profusely  vaginally cos of placental separation then we go for operation for mom's sake.. 

What r chances of going into premature labour in anji's condition??
Quite high actually.. You can say roughly 20-30%..

But if mom baby have no imminent danger, then first goal would be halt the labour.. Prolong pregnancy! 

Thanks for the answer. The doctor said he could either save the mother or the child. Then he said the child died. For a person who was nearly on the death bed what a miraculous recovery.

ANu
Shyam hai na..Angry

Hi guys. Im back for a bit. Wanted to put in m y two cents

Its been 6 months since Anji FOUND OUT that she is preggers.

So she had to be atleast a couple months preggers before she found out. So technically she was atleast 8-9 months preggers. Never mind the missing baby bump.

She could have had a slight bit premature vaginal delivery. Baby could be in stress etc. but recovered and switshed by SMJ by dead baby?

If it was a vaginal delivery whether premature or not she should be able to walk the very same day. Now blood loss and cut feet are different issue alltogether

Hopefully they transfused some blood already.

Edited by Sanayam - 05 September 2012 at 10:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--sunshine99DiamondLife-MeMyselfI

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

I loved one small fact of todays epi...

DADI and ARNAV are such STRAIGHT TALKING PEOPLE...

No hiding ...straight...

Arnav added 2+2 and Dadi had no hesitation to accepting that Shyam was the one who got her...

But I was surprised with KushiStern Smile..

How can she be such DUMBAngry..

BTW could not see the last part...

But the epi was ok again from Story POVSmile..

So what is the general verdict here Fellas Hug ABOUT THE EPI

PS: Reply PaleezLOL...Morning every one ignored moiCry
frankly I wasn't surprised...Khushi believes in giving second chances, third chances, fourth chances and so on..LOL..plus Shaymu was very convincing in his acting...I dont think she has forgiven him...she just thinks he might be genuinly feeling bad for the baby..I can accept that..even murderers love their children..

That is so true

Every cunning animal love their child...

So when SHyam cried saying her LOST HIS CHILD...and HE WANTS TO BE WITH HIS WIFE...it was the soft hear that Kushi has made her think that he may deserve a second chance...

Also ..she has never seen him behave BAD or never seen Shyam TRYING TO KILL anjali...so she does not know the extent he went to kill Anjali...

Hmmm...so lets see what happensErmm

--sumana13--sunshine99anurao.66-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Girls how did you like the episode?

For me the first half was good but it was all lost after the second half.

anu
It was so-so for me...a bit too much family drama for my taste but I suppose the story demands that at the moment..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chitmanas

hello kopal, sunshine, anu, huma and all others Hug

i'm so tired of such an illogical show yaar, all my family think i'm crazy to watch itSmile
hey...the biggest blooper was no injured feet after walking on shards of glass...if CVs didnt want Arnav to get a hint that someone tried to hurt his di, they could have made Shaym execute a plan which looked more like an accident instead..

yaar, the illogical pile is becoming bigger day by day and people at home think the show is not worth watching, how much can we support it?  i just give up and just rant LOL
yes, the miscarriage track could have been handled better..doc doesnt tell them she got an electric shock..poojali's feet arent injured..Shaym had no assurance that Anjali wouldnt die and then how could he come back to RM if she was dead..

yeah, they made such a big deal about anjali being hurt and bleeding, kya hua???? now, it's made to look like she's A ok?Confused what are viewers supposed to think?

anurao.66--sumana13--sunshine99-MeMyselfI

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sunshine99

Holla Everyone,Smile

Another dramatic/over dramatic IPK episode...Shyamoo the cleverest ...ASR the helpless ... Dadi the dumbest  ...Anajli the confused queen whether to grieve for the child or the husband's absence...rest of them the new potted plants of the decor at RM... 
I liked the look of disgust on mami and nani's faces when daadi was talking about bringing shaym back..
but an expression is not enough.. until it translates into action as tomorrow that very same expression can be used to depict  an entirely opposite thing through dialogues.. case in point.. yesterday's Khoosieji

I think it will translate into action..if not tomorrow then soon..remember when daadi came...daadi was standing supporting Anji and Arnav was standing across from them supporting Naani

Poor mamiji is so scared of daadi, I doubt she will say anything...I suppose she will be just mean to Shaym
As the fight starts between arnav and shyam I am sure eventually everyone will see the light of the day.. but in between for drama their will be illogical turning of the characters to suit the stretching...that is what I am referring too...yesterday Khooshieji was giving O expression to match dadiji's surprise ones...but it should not have been so... knowing Arnav's mercurial temper and the last time slap there would be an expectant angry response from him...she should have been shocked on hearing Shyam saying he is overflowing with love for Anjali .. as I remember the last time he had said that Khooshie was mistaken.. then she wanted to phansao him etc.,she had thought earlier  that Anji becoming pregnant Shyam will change .. hence she refrained from speaking up and endured her marriage...prior to that he had tried to commit suicide in front of a truck when his truth came out after engagement.. twice she thought he has changed to be shown otherwise... then howcome she did the same mistake again today... just to make ASR bend to allow Shyam to come in.. the two most imp. women pressurize  him..too much of  cinematic liberty...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanayamsimplelife09anurao.66--sumana13---MeMyselfI

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Does anyone have link to the whole weeks spoiler?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

hello kopal, sunshine, anu, huma andallothersHug
</div><div>i'm so tired of such an illogical show yaar, all my family think i'm crazy to watch itSmile

its nt only u we all r suffering 4rm this. Hehehe chit hi where were u yest no analysis

i started writing and fell asleep, dehko iss serial ney humara kya haal kar diyaLOL

hehehe chit hehehe great u didnt sacrifice ur neendwa.
Yest i sat to writing n my neendwa gone.

aur crazy waali baat, i got up from sleep, watched old IPK episodes late in the night, they are too good yaar, the diwali ones LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunacc--sumana13--Supna9

Go to top