Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Huma-

Hey Sharmi: Dadi has been supporting poojali since Day 1...the only difference is that now she will do it much more openly

Sapna: I am from Lahore

Kopal: would you think KKGSR' character is butchered if she agrees after seeing Anjali's condition that Shaym should be brought back even though Arnav himself will agree to it after Di refuses to eat and take meds for a while

Hume...atleast it was out in the open...that Shyam had met Dadi in the Ashram...😊

and everyone including Nani, NK, Aakash, Mami...didn't accept the fact that Shyam is a nice person...

So even if he comes back...He will have only Dadi & Anjali to talk too...the rest will give him a cold shoulder...πŸ˜›

Atleast Dadi will be occupied from that end...πŸ˜†
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunshine99

he wanted to lead a life with her getting Arnav out of the way he tried to show that during the kidnapping phase when he felt she was not immune towards him...did he ever mention that he wanted the baby with them?.. it was conveniently forgotten.. because there was no genuine concern..  if I go by what u wrote that Khooshie saw his real face w.r.t. his wife.. then how can she allow him to be near Anji again .. do u give some one  you love a lot  their coveted desire when you know it has the potential to harm them the most? and then say hum kisike sath nainsafi nahi hone dena chahate? are u not negating yourself ? blooper from the dialogue writer, story writer...

bye girls catch u later...πŸ˜ƒ

I think that was a mistake on the dialogue writer's part...you are absolutely right, Khushi or Shaym should have brought up the baby angle when taking about his divorce..

bye...cyl..
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Hola...everyone...Just watched the episode...

Dadi will back up Anjali...now

May be now he will say the actual reason why he married Khushi...just to convince Anjali...

Where is Payal...She is missing all this...

Hi and bye SharmiπŸ€—
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

it looks like she is inhaling a lot of air before she throws it out as fire on the opponent's face..🀣...oh and the scene with NK and mami when she wants to know about Shaym and NK interrupts, I like that one as well a lot..

NK's expressions at her meethi boli were just fab.. I died laughing! The adoration in his eyes! πŸ˜†
🀣
sharmibalan thumbnail
Bye Koel πŸ€—πŸ€—Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Chalo...Its 3.30am here...

Did Sathya open the new thread kya?

on wed, Doodle opens new threads
sharmibalan thumbnail
So its not opened yet kya...Doods opens only on the day she writes... 😊

Sathya is online...😊
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Hume...atleast it was out in the open...that Shyam had met Dadi in the Ashram...😊

and everyone including Nani, NK, Aakash, Mami...didn't accept the fact that Shyam is a nice person...

So even if he comes back...He will have only Dadi & Anjali to talk too...the rest will give him a cold shoulder...πŸ˜›

Atleast Dadi will be occupied from that end...πŸ˜†

It is possible that when Daadi accuses Garima, Arnav might not believe her, atleast for a while as he now knows that Shaym filled daadi's ears against Khushi..

I almost want to see manodrama bothering damaad ji after he comes back..
nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So its not opened yet kya...Doods opens only on the day she writes... 😊

Sathya is online...😊

hi sharmi
Do you think Shyam knows abt garimma?
sharmibalan thumbnail

It is possible that when Daadi accuses Garima, Arnav might not believe her, atleast for a while as he now knows that Shaym filled daadi's ears against Khushi..

I almost want to see manodrama bothering damaad ji after he comes back..

yep...Manorama...will give him a hard time...πŸ˜†